What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
i shattered one, AND broke the frame in my last motorcycle wreck a few years back. lucky for me, both the bike AND the helmet belonged to my brother. :smoke: if i had a concussion, nobody could tell the difference...:dunno:
Bike wrecks suck, glad you made it unscathed:) my shoulder still pops when I do push-ups, since my little dump-a-roo. Still good to go though!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...had a good little thunder bumper last night,got a whole 1/4 inch of rain! pretty exciting,i know...

harvest time again tonight,so almost time to wash pots again,and bamboo stakes,and trays....and all the up-pots that go along with turning the room...fun times!

and trimming! hooray!!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a few hand crafted blunts.
the gold brown colored ones are golden seal tobacco, an the green one is argenten tree tobacco ,they both are mild, but i like the green one the best no tobacco taste.
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to go play garden...got the errands run,cloudy out today although the sun broke through the clouds just as i got home...only 85 out

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you right now I’m working through some bills here car payments and taxes and my bank accounts are getting lowo_O

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to work in a bit....man i hate waking up early for anything aside from bike rides and salmon fishing...
a day of leaf stripping and bud bucking...some big ass plants to deal with,outdoors (under shade cloth) plants all around 10 feet tall...should be....fun? interesting?....anyway,this op always looks on point,seems to be doing it right...