What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Raining here, hopefully it cleans out of here so I can shake the plants off. I've already had some botritis on a few popcorn buds, so I've got to stay on top of it. Gotta build a greenhouse!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually here is my fountain of youth she’s so silly sitting inside but looking outside
371F0276-D5D9-4BC2-B526-B63C6BC7B862.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...thank gaia for axial tilt...time to let those pesky southern hemisphere folks get roasted by the angry hell sun!
i mean it's still warmer than i would like but anything is better than weeks of 105...
back to le grind as the froggies would say,should be an easy day in the garden,no real side chores to deal with...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: back to the grow shop on thursday...been out of silica,they have stuff like armor si,but that shits expensive...may be forced to buy advanced nutrients rhino skin...but i hate an,everything they make sounds like pure bullshit...gen hydro has a si product too...need to call down there and check to see if they have it...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny story,i was riding along a bike path in boulder and this absolute babe in a tiny bikini rollerbladed by going the other way,so of course when i turned to check out her ass i hooked my handlebars in a fence and went over the bars hard...so i'm lying there sorta dazed,and there she is,squatting next to me...damn she was fine!

Latest posts

Latest posts