What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what I find more surprising, the post itself, or the three people that liked it afterwords.

Sorry Im not following you. I've never supported her. Im pretty sure most here feel the same about her.

minds_I

Veteran
Yes very saavy....the way she handled that whole impeachment debacle...masterful
And her latenite ice cream interview...whilst the rest of the country was in lockdown... some in food lines
Very effective indeed
I only wish i could be the one to deliver the brutal fisting she so rightly deserves....the fucking kunt

:tiphat:

Hello all,

It may have been different if the senate had done their job. No witnesses, stonewalling...all things innocent people do, ay? tRump gets off, Stone gets off and soon Flynn gets off....Are you detecting a pattern?

All good....but state crimes are not pardonable.

Also, Flynn is not quite done...and I am fairly confident that if Sullivan with dismiss it will be without prejudice leaving the next admin/doj to file charges. That is my 2 cents on that.

In addition, in the withdrawal the doj stated that flynn lied but it was of no consequence.

Our president lies to us daily, I do not accept that, question is meds, why do you still?

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes very saavy....the way she handled that whole impeachment debacle...masterful
And her latenite ice cream interview...whilst the rest of the country was in lockdown... some in food lines
Very effective indeed
I only wish i could be the one to deliver the brutal fisting she so rightly deserves....the fucking kunt

:tiphat:

you should read a little more closely,they were talking about aoc

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today Trumps gets asked about Ghislaine Maxwell accused of facilitating the abuse of girls by the now-deceased sex offender Epstein, about turning in powerful men.

His answer..
I WISH HER WELL.
WTF, an accused pedophiles madame who brought under age girls to get abused he wishes well. This asshat has to go.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Seems as though a petition is started to rename the Edmund Pettus bridge to John Lewis bridge...

I am down with that...Pettus was a confederate officer, slave owner and like grand master in the KKK.

minds_I

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If she were not effective, no one would give a damn.

Agreed. Which is why I said that her destroying her opponent in the primaries speaks well for her. Meaning she must doing a decent job of representing the people who vote for her.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Today Trumps gets asked about Ghislaine Maxwell accused of facilitating the abuse of girls by the now-deceased sex offender Epstein, about turning in powerful men.

His answer..
I WISH HER WELL.
WTF, an accused pedophiles madame who brought under age girls to get abused he wishes well. This asshat has to go.

everyone's heard what I'm about to say to you.This will be my last post in this thread mostly because you post in it alot.I find you to be a despicable person full of hate and anger that comes out as childish rage and you bring out the worst in me I 'm not trying to insult you although I 'm sure I am.I'm being 100% honest...you've made me re think my passion for weed...How can someone with such a black heart produce great bud's like yours ? but then I've never and would never smoke your buds and photography can hide alot of flaws. I can't imagine you sell many beans cause who want's seeds concieved in hate ?. Anyway what I want to say to you is this...
To err is human to forgive is devine .
That sir is how you can wish well to bad people.

I've forgiven your disgusting comments about wishing my family to be shot
and I've decided to not let that run me off this site...I can and will avoid you instead...So in conclusion like Trump I can also wish well people I personally can't stand .It's called taking the high road, try it sometime.
Fare thee well Hammer

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Maybe the I wish her well was a dog-whistle for...keep your mouth shut or you to my accidentally hang yourself, ay?

minds_I

Yeah, I know....that is some real hempy conspiracy shit right there....buahahahahahaha

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I hear he wants Muslim taught in school lol

i heard you were mentally challenged. convince me otherwise...
a "muslim" is someone that practices & lives the Islamic religion. it is not something that can be "taught" in schools...NO religion is taught in US schools, remember the bit about separation of church & state? no? never read the Constitution huh...:laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello all,

Seems as though a petition is started to rename the Edmund Pettus bridge to John Lewis bridge...

I am down with that...Pettus was a confederate officer, slave owner and like grand master in the KKK.

minds_I

am out of rep again, will be back.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Jeez - gets to be like some Victorian melodrama in here sometimes chaps - members will be 'falling on their swords' and 'making demands for duels' - next - oh the passion - oh the drama -

- lets not get carried away now -

everyone's heard what I'm about to say to you.This will be my last post in this thread mostly because you post in it alot.I find you to be a despicable person full of hate and anger that comes out as childish rage and you bring out the worst in me I 'm not trying to insult you although I 'm sure I am.I'm being 100% honest...you've made me re think my passion for weed...How can someone with such a black heart produce great bud's like yours ? but then I've never and would never smoke your buds and photography can hide alot of flaws. I can't imagine you sell many beans cause who want's seeds concieved in hate ?. Anyway what I want to say to you is this...
To err is human to forgive is devine .
That sir is how you can wish well to bad people.

I've forgiven your disgusting comments about wishing my family to be shot
and I've decided to not let that run me off this site...I can and will avoid you instead...So in conclusion like Trump I can also wish well people I personally can't stand .It's called taking the high road, try it sometime.
Fare thee well Hammer

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
That´s funny, communists in the USA, I think there are more people from Mars than communists in the USA. :)

picture.php

i heard you were mentally challenged. convince me otherwise...
a "muslim" is someone that practices & lives the Islamic religion. it is not something that can be "taught" in schools...NO religion is taught in US schools, remember the bit about separation of church & state? no? never read the Constitution huh...:laughing:

first off that was me being biden
secondly
you have to take it up with him

https://clarionproject.org/joe-biden-quotes-hadith-wants-more-islam-in-schools/

blow it out your ass moron
tds loser
try saying that to my face you would be my bitch
but you would rep anything mind would say so that is what kind of person you are

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its clear that some people have no idea what it means to be a generous victor in a civil war. they wanted unity so agreed to honor the ones that were considered great men of their time. tearing them down now by 1 side, just shows that if there was civil war today it would be to the death, they would burn down their whole nation rather then make 1 concession. it actally shows what great men were in charge in those days, they didnt treat their defeated country men as traitors, they allowed them their dignity in defeat, they even agreed to honor their heroes. now thats taking the high road, there by allowing a unified nation to be born. i know those men did wrong in their lives according to todays standards, but those are todays standards, they also they did great things too in their lives, why does that have to be erassed? humans are rarely all good or all bad, that goes for the most radical bml leader too. what the smart men of the past realized is that good men fought on both sides of the civil war and no body was a traitor, they all did what they thought was best according to the world they lived in. tearing them down just deprives us of knowledge of the past greatness and evil both.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its clear that some people have no idea what it means to be a generous victor in a civil war. they wanted unity so agreed to honor the ones that were considered great men of their time. tearing them down now by 1 side, just shows that if there was civil war today it would be to the death, they would burn down their whole nation rather then make 1 concession. it actally shows what great men were in charge in those days, they didnt treat their defeated country men as traitors, they allowed them their dignity in defeat, they even agreed to honor their heroes. now thats taking the high road, there by allowing a unified nation to be born. i know those men did wrong in their lives according to todays standards, but those are todays standards, they also they did great things too in their lives, why does that have to be erassed? humans are rarely all good or all bad, that goes for the most radical bml leader too. what the smart men of the past realized is that good men fought on both sides of the civil war and no body was a traitor, they all did what they thought was best according to the world they lived in. tearing them down just deprives us of knowledge of the past greatness and evil both.

Gaius - I couldn't read it. Too run together.

Amynamous

first off that was me being biden
secondly
you have to take it up with him

https://clarionproject.org/joe-biden-quotes-hadith-wants-more-islam-in-schools/

blow it out your ass moron
tds loser
try saying that to my face you would be my bitch
but you would rep anything mind would say so that is what kind of person you are

I took a comparative religion class in high school social studies in the 1970’s. We learned about Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. I see nothing wrong with that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So in conclusion like Trump I can also wish well people I personally can't stand .It's called taking the high road, try it sometime.

Lol..... You cannot claim to be on or even know the directions to the high road and show support for the trash you not only brag about but even name yourself after...... I guess at least if your going to be full of shit you might as well be totally full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.