What's new

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
If it wasn't manipulative it would pick and choose data from different periods for direct compassion

- I would expect the data to be chosen to fit the article - because thats what the article is about American Racism - and the Anti-White Left - you can research where it came from - and even contact the people and establishments that wrote it if you like - to try and verify it -

- Whether the facts they present are true or not - I guess that you wouldn't know for sure - unless you collected them yourself - so there is always room for some doubt -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- well in that twatter feed are quite a few violent events against white people along with discussion around the topic at hand -

I think Matt is calling out the hypocrisy mainly - If any action taken against someone who is black is racist and a hate crime then why aren't these? - He's asking under the current set of rules that are constantly at the forefront of media -

-

Gypsy; You are not seriously putting up these to support the statement ''There has been a slew of brutal physical assaults against white people recently' in the context of the USA?

Please tell me it ain't so.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Looks like thats exactly what they did - picking/chosing data over the last 20 years, from different periods - to make their case - is any of the data wrong in some way?

If it wasn't manipulative it would pick and choose data from different periods for direct compassion

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- well in that twatter feed are quite a few violent events against white people along with discussion around the topic at hand -

I think Matt is calling out the hypocrisy mainly - If any action taken against someone who is black is racist and a hate crime then why aren't these? - He's asking under the current set of rules that are constantly at the forefront of media -

-

I have not seen that to be the case except as a talking point from some wishing to push that side of the story.

Many of the phrases being attributed to the left oriented media have not been uttered by them...not that I've seen anyway. As example the right media has been claiming that left media only talks about wearing covid masks at rallies but not protests. From what I've observed, this is just 'made up' but it has become a popular 'accusation'.

There are many such phrases. There are 'think sessions' convened to come up with them.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
'There has been a slew of brutal physical assaults against white people recently. I'll put a few examples in this thread. As far as I know, none of the horrific assaults below are being prosecuted as hate crimes. Why?' (Matt Walsh) -

- Check out Matt Walsh's twitter feed nepalnt21 - it should be explanatory -

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1275104256643792901
two examples

i don't think that's quite enough to convince me that it's a rampant problem nationwide.

"hunted down" makes it seem like this is happening thousands upon thousands of times.

there's a lotta crazies, the really bad shit tends to stick out like a sore thumb.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Its all bloody awful I know - and I wish it was not so - and that we were all unified and at peace somehow - the media spins things so that it creates confusion on purpose methinks - and it has been rather one sided lately thats for sure - so I thought that I might get us talking about why, how, who and what for -

- The problem might be that if I show support for any side - then automatically I am labelled as a lefty or a righty - and I'm not either - just trying to find some reason and sense in all this madness - by disseminating information - that we can discuss/debate over in the persuit of perhaps having a more clearer picture of it all - if thats ever possible -

I have not seen that to be the case except as a talking point from some wishing to push that side of the story.

Many of the phrases being attributed to the left oriented media have not been uttered by them...not that I've seen anyway. As example the right media has been claiming that left media only talks about wearing covid masks at rallies but not protests. From what I've observed, this is just 'made up' but it has become a popular 'accusation'.

There are many such phrases. There are 'think sessions' convened to come up with them.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I counted 14 diferent black on white attacks in that twitter feed nepalnt21 - how many of them have you seen before?

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1275104256643792901

- and if they were white on black attacks - don't you think that we would be having them fed to us regularly by the main media?

two examples

i don't think that's quite enough to convince me that it's a rampant problem nationwide.

"hunted down" makes it seem like this is happening thousands upon thousands of times.

there's a lotta crazies, the really bad shit tends to stick out like a sore thumb.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i stopped scrolling once i saw ann coulter and ben shapiro

and i really don't pay attention to the MSM so i dunno

*edit*

i still only see the two, the dude at the mall and the kid with the batman hat. not really sure how to twitter so idk...

*edit edit*

ok i figured out how to view the rest, i saw like 5 or so but with no context, i don't see how we can determine that they are all hate crimes specifically unprovoked because the person being attacked was white.

even so, that's up to 14 and doesn't represent the norm in a nation of 3 or 4 hundred million ppl.

troutman

Seed Whore
I hate racism and believe we all deserve to be here.

But:

How much money would it take for BLM to calm down? I suspect that's coming. Kind of like the way
the Jews got reparations from Germany for WW2. Taking down those statues won't solve a thing.
Am I to believe nobody knew that some of those statues represented people involved with slavery?
So why take them down now? Many have been up for decades. Nobody cried when they went up.

Like how many times in the last 5 years have you or I heard black people and some even in the public eye
like actors, musicians, and comedians use the N-Word? I lost count a long time ago. But if a White person
says the N-Word they are called racist?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
blm to calm down? what does that even mean? you can't shut down cultural memes, concepts, ideas with money... it's a social movement, no person is in charge of it.

and how many nazi flags and statues of hitler do you see in public?

Badfishy1

I hate racism and believe we all deserve to be here.

But:

How much money would it take for BLM to calm down? I suspect that's coming. Kind of like the way
the Jews got reparations from Germany for WW2. Taking down those statues won't solve a thing.
Am I to believe nobody knew that some of those statues represented people involved with slavery?
So why take them down now? Many have been up for decades. Nobody cried when they went up.

Like how many times in the last 5 years have you or I heard black people and some even in the public eye
like actors, musicians, and comedians use the N-Word? I lost count a long time ago. But if a White person
says the N-Word they are called racist?

The implication of a single BLM dollar going to the black community is comical. It all goes to politicians pockets. BLM-> ActBlue LLC -> ActBlue (super pac). Reparations are a meme. How far back will these be paid? Pretty sure the Irish took it on the chin as bad as the blacks did in America and even more recently. Also, shouldn’t the ones who sold the slaves (African tribes) and the merchant ship owners (another tribe, the name seems to escape me) be responsible for said reparations? Also, shouldn’t MLK’s statue be taken down also? He was a known abuser to women of color.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
looks like you've got me all figured out, i guess you've had the argument with my scarecrow self in your own head before i even set foot in this room.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
cause i don't care what you believe about me.

are you gonna argue the against the things i've actually said, or would you feel more cozy smacking my strawman self?

'Boogieman'

cause i don't care what you believe about me.

are you gonna argue the against the things i've actually said, or would you feel more cozy smacking my strawman self?

I already have, I'm a minority who went to a mostly black school in Gary Indiana. I graduated high school and did my best to better myself while I watched everyone else throw their lives away. Now I will say it again, if somebody wants to be successful they will work hard for it, selling drugs and the gang lifestyle holds black people back more than anything else. The majority of black kids here drop out of school and don't give a fuck and I certainly don't blame white people for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts