What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Heres some pic of Swami Gear.. From right here on the forum. I could really give a crap if you buy them or not, and if you read some of my other posts, and yep, even at Mr Nice forum, as Ive been a member there for a good while. I was also a Moderator at Serious Seeds.. Until I went back to federal prison for a violation. I did 5 years straight, Supervised Release for 6 x Violation, and went back for 4 more.

You will also notice Ive said Ive been growing the Mr Nice SSH, Critical Mass, Shit, and some other for over 3 years???? Also Tangie, C99, Original Non Fem Barneys G13 x Haze, DJ Blueberry, AK47 x NL5, DJ Grape Krush, Afghani #1, Mango Tango, Jack the Ripper, Herojuana, Original Willie Nelson, Real Seed Company Lebanese.

I lost the original NL5/Hz original genes in the 90s to the feds, and have looked for them when I got out the 1st time, and then again. I never found the original stuff.

Mine was Nevils Original 88 NL5/Hz x NL1/Hashplant x Road Kill Skunk.

Ive also got the Hazeman/NDNGuy/Nevils 88 Original G13 x Hashplant, and will breed the NL5/Hz with the G13 x HP. My friends have 30 of these, along with the Swami gear.
I have seen grows from my friends, and also from SpiderK here on the forum, and others. Its true I haven't personally finished out a crop, my friends have.

Ive both seen it growing, and read smoke reports of it, and was also assured by Swami that its as good as it ever was.

You also know Swami has been a Judge at the Emerald Cup, since its beginning, in 1992??? Swami is well known, as is his friend Clackamas Coot. Coot gave Swawami the NL5/Hz/BO. Coot was the originator of Blue Orca, and others, and also the living soil method.

You also notice on the Mr Nice forum, nobody had any childish remarks, and are not members of Cliques, like I notice on many forums, when you go there and just try and give a good suggestion, and you get accused of things, that are untrue, and verge on the edge of ignorant, uninformed, and juvenile.

You need to check out who. The Brotherhood of Eternal Love is. These are the Original BOEL Genes, if you know who they are ??

Probably not.. But they also gave Robert C. Clarke the genetics to study, when he wrote his books. These are the same genes DJ Short used in the 70s to create.. Blueberry, and Juicy Fruit. To name 2.

Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany - Robert C. Clarke ...
books.google.com*› Science*› Life Sciences*› Botany

I also will start

50 of the BO x Road Kill Skunk Guadalajara

22 Blue Orca Haze

22 The ONE x Ace Paki Chitral Kush

22 NL5 x Haze

2 other friends have some BOH, NL5/Hz 2 months old right now in veg, and they are all very vigorous, and smell like old times.

BEL RULES.

Brotherhood of Eternal Love. Also known as the Hippy Mafia. These guys brought all these genetics back from Nepal, Afghanistan, Thailand, all the way back into the 60s. And have preserved some of them.

Home
BEL FILES
Articles
Media
Videos
Art
Endless Summer
Rainbow Bridge
Tim Leary
LSD

BEL * The Church * Summer of Love * Orange Sunshine LSD * Mystic Arts World * Endless Summer *
Rainbow Bridge * Rainbow Surfboards * 1970 Xmas Happening * "Dodge City" * Maui Wowie * Art & Music *
Smuggling * Euphoria Gallery * Aquarian Temple BEL * Underground * Counterculture * Hippie Mafia * Visionaries *
Timothy Leary * Jimi Hexdrix * Rolling Stones * Grateful Dead * Moody Blues * Doobie Bros. * Hot Tuna * Dick Dale

BEL HISTORY ARCHIVES & MUSEUM
Enlightening Holy Grams
This site does not advocate or encourage any illegal activity. It is an archive of curated public history records.

"We believe in the sacred right of each individual to commune with God in spirit
and in truth as it is empirically revealed to him." --BEL Charter, 1966

BEL PEACE ORGANIZATION
Our Mission: Spreading Awareness of
Peace, Love & Harmony with Nature
Drop Out of the Meaningless & Tune In to the Productive: Familial, Tribal, & Beautiful

"In reality the Brotherhood never numbered more than a dozen or so wild-idealed Californian freaks, but they added a whole chapter to the mythology of dope. In the words of Timothy Leary :

‘I can flatly say that the holiest, handsomest, healthiest, horniest, humorest, most saintly group of men I have met in my life are the dope dealers ... I think it is necessary that at some time in your spiritual, psychedelic career you do deal. Not for the money but simply to pay tribute to this most honorable profession.’" --Tim Leary.

BEL guys also paid the Weather Underground $25,000 to get Leary out of the country to Turkey, when he got busted for weed.

Thee guys were also friends with and supplied Weed/LSD

Hendrix

Leary

Rolling Stones

Grateful Dead

Dick Dale

Doobie Bros

J Airplane/Hot Tuna

Jimi Hendrix, in the Hendrix movie Rainbow Bridge it shows Mike Hynson AKA The Surfboard Guy, bring some Afghani Hash to Hawaii in a Surfboard.

On the edge, that’s the way Hynson lived his entire life, from his formative years as a Navy Brat in the forties and fifties bouncing between Hawaii and San Diego, to his timing and innovation that kept him at the forefront of the surfing industry throughout the sixties. He helped found the legendary WindanSea Surf Club in 1962, planted the seed in Tom Morey’s head for the Boogie Board in 1965 at the first professional surf contest, revolutionized the sport forever two years later with his faster, more maneuverable down rail board, and transformed a surf demo into Rainbow Bridge, a cult-film shot in Maui in which he recruited Jimi Hendrix to write the score and perform on stage at the base of Haleakala two short months before his death.

All the while, Hynson was also involved with the infamous Brotherhood of Eternal Love, a religious and idealistic band of hippies who emerged from Laguna Canyon as multi-million dollar, international drug smugglers. Hynson respectfully recounts his close friendship with Johnny Griggs, the true leader of the Brotherhood, and details the group’s rise and fall, including fearing for his life on his first smuggling trip to Katmandu and the years Timothy Leary spent with them in the Canyon."

RAINBOW’S END
Mike Hynson rose to fame as The Endless Summer’s poster boy, fell to Earth as one of the most dangerous men in America, and is being resurrected as one of surfing’s most overlooked design gurus.
by Steve Barilotti

Jimi had been dead a year, but the revolution – or at least a movie version of it – kept right on jammin’ without him. Less than a month after Hendrix played a free concert on the slopes of Mt. Haleakela, effectively wrapping principal photography for Rainbow Bridge, the flamboyant rock virtuoso accidentally self-immortalized on a deadly cocktail of red wine and barbiturates, choking on his own vomit in a London flat on September 18, 1970. Within days of Hendrix’s death, Mike Hynson, former ’60s teen surf prodigy turned indie film producer, got the call from Warner Brothers Studios demanding immediate return of all original footage of Hendrix shot to date. With the lawyers circling, Hynson knew he had to move fast or lose Rainbow Bridge forever. Warner had not only funded the film – a rambling cinematic "happening" loosely based around a spiritual surfing quest – but they also controlled most of Hendrix’s music slated for the film’s soundtrack. Hynson returned the canned footage. However, unbeknownst to the Warner suits, Hynson and director Chuck Wein had stashed a working print of Rainbow Bridge for safety. …

Check it out starting at 7:00

https://youtu.be/dT1GmiOnkVM

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I lost the original NL5/Hz original genes in the 90s to the feds, and have looked for them when I got out the 1st time, and then again. I never found the original stuff.

Mine was Nevils Original 88 NL5/Hz x NL1/Hashplant x Road Kill Skunk.

You also know Swami has been a Judge at the Emerald Cup, since its beginning, in 1992??? Swami is well known, as is his friend Clackamas Coot. Coot gave Swawami the NL5/Hz/BO. Coot was the originator of Blue Orca, and others, and also the living soil method.

You need to check out who. The Brotherhood of Eternal Love is. These are the Original BOEL Genes, if you know who they are ??

G `day AT

I know very well who BOEL were .
Hippie gangsters who nearly all went to prison .

I read the transcripts of many of their trials .

They imported a lot of hash , had meth labs as well as the more infamous LSD and STP labs .

Never in any of the stuff that I have read about them was there any reference to them farming or breeding .

Sensimilla ??

BOEL genes - Boel bagseeds .

Interesting cross ? NL Hz which your shilling now . bred to HP #1 then the piece de resistance the RKS . Must have been hard to distinguish what the NL Hz was bringing to the party in that polyhybrid ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Clackamas Coot ws a BOEL Member, and is responsible for Blue Orca, and The ONE, and several others.

Some BEL Members Did Breed. Hows about Mr Greengenes ?? He was also BEL, and is responsible for the Original Cherry Bomb. So theres 2 examples of where youre "Wrong"

Mr. Greengenes often stated that he selected most for potency and a metallic cherry taste. Some expressions have a very sweet cherry like fragrance. The smoke is mellow and quite intoxicating, but not overpowering. I can recognize both Mexican and Afghani parents, but it tends to lean towards the Mexican side for sure.

Mr G thought there may be Thai in the lineage, but having the BOEL come out and say exactly what the lineage is pretty much clears all speculation on origin.

There may have been Thai introduced in the lineage later after BOEL breedings on the Islands, but these do indeed act more like Mexicans compared to these ripping Thai’s we have.

NOTICE ABOUT THE BOEL BREEDING ON THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS???? Your Very Wrong, and some of them even got busted, Growing on the islands.
Now I know you don't know what youre talking about. Sorry.

The ton of Oaxacan went to Hawaii. On a beach in Manzanillo, Eddie Padilla held up a spear and said it looked like a lightening bolt due to the frosty flowers glistening in the sun. They called the weed and the boat “Lightning Bolt.”

This was used extensively for the creation of Cherry Bomb... Wrong Again.

Swami, and Verdant Green, are the only 1s that have the Original IBL 79 Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb.

BOEL also had the 1st Marijuana Seed Catalogue, that came out in the 70s. Long before Nevil even.

Id post phots of the 70s catalog but the site wont let me.

Also Golden Coast is using BOEL Gear. I guess theyre bag seed too??

ambertrichome

Veteran
It was also apparent the NL5/Hz brought Vigor, and HUGE Plants. The Skunk brough consistency, and it varied very little, and had a great branching apattern.

The taste was Pure Hash, and was so sticky, it was all but impossible to roll a joint.

Sounds like to me, your a Troll, accusing me of "Shilling"?? Man, you need to grow up. I'm almost a 60 years old man, and you sound like a Juvenile.

I also did 12.5 years worth of Federal Prison, and have forgotten more abut weed than youl probably ever know. Ive been growing on, and off, since I was 11 years old.

I also get accused on a Guitar/Amplifier site for "Shilling Roger Mayer, and MOOG Guitar Pedals.

I also have 000 to do with them, but if sharing my opinion, is shilling to you ???? I think "You" have some kind of a problem.

You don't even know me, and you come here and act like a complete Juvenile, with "False Accusations" at the least.

I also like Hazeman, British Columbia Seeds, Bodhi, Snow High.

Also Snow High, Bodhi really respected BEL stuff in some other forums, as did a couple of other well known, and respected breeders.

I think your "Shilling/Trolling" for someone.

Those that accuse others of doing things, that aren't true, are usually the 1s doing something.

Also wee growing the genetics, and so for, no way is it bag seed. You need to get a grip, on something. What, I don't know. Reality maybe??

So you just go ahead, and make your snide little remarks, to show how little, and Juvenile you really are.

Thanks for Sharin!!!!!:huggg::huggg::comfort::comfort::nanana::nanana::nanana:

Sounds like to me, your a Troll, accusing me of "Shilling"?? Man, you need to grow up. I'm almost a 60 years old man, and you sound like a Juvenile.
You are Shilling. Here are some of your other posts on different forums for your viewing pleasure.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]THC Farm er[/FONT] late july[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"BUMP AN OLD THREAD

Whos running the Swami Nevils 88 NL5/Hz?

This is the real deal early genetics, No Mr Nice Genetics....and has been bred to F5 Stabilized. Id like to know how it compares to the Mr Nice version?

I had some of this stuff, crossed with the G13 x Hash Plant x Sk1 Road Kill in the early mid 90s, and it was the best stuff Id seen since the 70s. Huge lung expansion. You knew you were going to cough every hit. Tasted like the best Hash.

But I'm interested in the straight NL5/Hz from 88. Cootz found his breeder stock in 91, and put the seeds away until a few years ago, were germinated, and have now been worked to F5.

Swami also has 1 that's bred with a 76 Thai x 71 Kandahar Female..

Its called Blue Orca Haze. I believe the Thai was the Male, Kandahar Female x Nevils NL5/Hz Male. Is supposed to upgrade the taste, and not as grinding, but potentially even more potent than the NL5/Hz.

If this stuff pans out, I recommend it to anyone that wants truly some very powerful product. Really powerful. Also consider Ive been smoking for 50 years. This is potentially some of the best stuff ever.

Any info on the Swami ???"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Grass city early July[/FONT]

"Yeah Ive bought a bunch of stuff from Swami in the last 2 months. $700 worth. GAS also gives lots of extras, and freebies. Their strains are not standard run of the ill strains either.

Mostly all OLD SCHOOL Thai/Kandahar, Panama Red, Oaxacan, Mazar, Kahuna, Cherry Bomb, Viet crosses. Many clone only.

He also has the ORIGINAL NEVILS 1988 Release of the NL5 x Haze. If you don't know this strain, its 1 of the most potent ever made, and originally came from Nevil with a Warning.

I had this stuff back in the 90s and had people get mad at me because they thought I put PCP in it. It Can cause Major Anxiety, Paranoia, Hypoglycemia.

I lost this strain to the Feds in 1997, did my 15 years, ( 7 in Fed Prison/8.5 Supervised Release ) and have been on track searching for these genetics again, but only found them 2 months ago. These are all but impossible to find.

Swami also has the Original 1979 Mr Greengenes ( RIP ) IBL Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie. This is No Cross ect, and was given to Swami when Mr Greengenes ( RIP ) got cancer in 2010.

Only 2 people have the Original Genes. Swami, and Verdant Green. All others are crosses.

Also look into he Swami Blue Orca Haze.

Its a cross of 1971 Pre Soviet Kandahar x 1976 Dealers Choice Thai Stick x Nevils88/Coot 1991 NL5/Hz.

Clackamas Coot bought the seeds in 88 from Nevil, and found keepers in 91, bred them, and put the seeds away for 25+ years, and were only recently in the last 4 years.. Repopulated. They are now F5 IBL.

Many say the Blue Orca ( Thai x Kandahar ) is the forerunner of the Bubba Kush. BO isn't available in seed form, and is 1 of the oldest clones known.

Swami will also have these and more in 3 weeks.

ORIGINAL Road Kill Skunk that's been hybridized/stabilized in Guadalajara for over 30 years, has been bred to the Original Clone Only NL5 from 1985. Gonna be Really Skunky. NOT Sweet.

Blue Orca x RKS

The One x RKS.

The ONE is a Sister to Blue Orca. Same Father, different Kandahar mothers."

Grass city early Sept

[FONT=&quot]"If you Really like a haze ??? I'm talking really psychedelic, panic inducing, and to some nauseating, as it can wreck some people blood sugar. Ive had people get mad at me back in the 90s, and they swore I put PCP in it. They would get really sick, turn green, get really paranoid, like they were tripping, of which these people have never tripped. But it can be a real day, or night wrecker for some.

And if you breed a male of it with something?? Anything it touches is automatically 2x stronger than it was.

Mine was also crossed with Nevils 1988 Hash Plant x NL#1 x Sk#1. I got some of the Hazeman/Nevils Original 88 Release G13 x Hash Plant/NL#1. As you can see, Nevil was doing big things in 1988. Both of these were only released for 2 years, and then Nevil split, and the orginal genetics LOST, unless someone like COOT has them saved back. Same for the Hazeman/Nevils G13/HP/NL#1. I thought it was gone forever, but NDNGuy saved it, and brought it back. Just like Coot

Anyone interested and in the USA??

Look into the Swami Organic Seeds NL5/Haze

This is Nevils Original 1988 Release, and hasn't been available since 1990. Clackamas Coot bred it in 91, and put the seeds away until just a few years ago. Swami has it, and Its now an F5 Stabilized. I had this stuff back in the 90s, and kept it until the feds got it, and I went to fed prison. I had 1000 clones.

But Ive been looking for this stuff for some time now, and just recently found it. 3 months ago. Its sold USA only.

Its a 60-80+ day flower. Average 75 days. The more Sativa leaning, the longer flowering. It also has a big yield. Like Super Silver Haze, but this stuff is 10 notches up vs Mr Nice SSH. Weve been doing the SSH for 3 years though, but if this stuff pans out, and I have no reason to believe it wont, its some really wicked stuff.

I also believe, but am not 100% positive, but Nevil, while having some to do with breeding the Nevils Haze, someone else did the actual breeding.

Nevil DID Breed the NL5/Haze.... Also this is Not the same NL5/Hz as Mr Nice, Greenhouse, or anyone else."
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]I think it's without question who is doing the shilling here.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

T

thesloppy

It's somewhat ridiculous to me how we'll occasionally hear stories of somebody knowing someone who has the cut, or various seed companies releasing something that is supposed to be the real deal, or all the pre-harvest reports that sparkle with "Oh yeah I think this is the one!!1!" that are never followed up on, yet there has seemingly never been one single picture or smoke report of a finished bud in any of these Nl5xHaze/Piff/Frankie's threads that actually met the expectations.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Hey Ive been to several sites, and I like the weed So what?

I like what I like.

You like, and recommend what you like right??

Like I said.

I also go to about 5 other Guitar/Amplifier, and Effects Pedal sites, and I guess I also "Shill" Roger Mayer... Who is from UK by the way, and also MOOG, as in the people who make synths. But also make guitar pedals dude.

Just because I go many places, and recommend what I like, and makes me what???

Guilty of liking a said product?

Like I said.

You need to do some growing up. Juvenile.

I like what I like sir. You like what you like Right??

Also youre wrong about BEL, and youre also in Europe, so theres No Way you know anything about, and could have grown these genetics.

Keep it up, I like you exposing your Juvenile side dude.

Hey. Also look over at Mr Nice

THC Farmer

Firestax

Roll It Up

I also used to be a Moderator for Claude at Serious Seeds, when they first started the site from 2006-2007 before I went back to federal prison in 2007.

I was also a Moderator for Dan Van Pot, in Canada ( Winner for Cannabis Cup God Bud, Best Indica BCBD ), in 04- 2005, Before he got busted. I was also a Moderator on Marijuana Forum in 2005.

I go all kinds of places, and recommend stuff, and you will also notice on the forums I visit, I also ask many questions from those that are more familiar with these strains than me.

Ive never tried to hide I go all over the place.

Also I'm JIMIHENDRIX, on some other forums, just so you can find me easily.

I recommend what I recommend. Just like you, and everyone else does.

You DUD, are doing the most crying about me. I really don't know what our angle is. Don't care, but its funny I seemingly have your goat, as you cant leave it alsone, and keep making false accusations.

I'm not answering you anymore, as like my mother told me.

If you wrestle with a Pig?? You get Dirty, and the Pig Likes It.

So to those that read all this nonsense, they can make up their own minds about whatever, as I could give a flying crap if anyone buys the stuff or not.

You didn't even get the BEL Info Correct, so I know you know Not of What you speak. And you couldn't have grown the genetics, as they aren't available in Europe.

Flame Away TROLL. I'm not wasting my time on you anymore. Go ahead and respond all you like, Imdone wasting my breath on you.

Also you can go to.

The Gear Page..... I'm Metroman

My Les Paul...Im Mustard Caps

Strat Talk...Im Mabley123... Yep. Thats my last name.

Telecaster TDPRI... Same as Strat Talk

Marshall Forum... Im Metroman

Go to those places, and look up my posts.

I'm also "Shilling" for

Roger Mayer

MOOG

Pete Cornish

Ive got $9000+ in guitar effects, $15,000 in my amplifiers, and $25,000 worth of guitars. Ive been playing since I was 5. I'm 59

I guess if "Shilling" is Recommending what you Actually Use?? I guess I'm Guilty, as I don't recommend things I haven't seen, or used myself.

geneva_sativa

Whats up AmberTrichome,

I sure miss Coot, Schwaag, Gas and company over here. Those guys revolutionized the organic forums here and on so many other sites.

Schwaag helped me with my soil while I was staying in WA and shared some funny stories about some smoking experiences with Coots goods.

Would be nice to see them on JB's Company.

Don't sweat the peanut gallery. . . some folks just got no love or respect for the original old school.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Hey thank the gods for an Adult.:woohoo::tiphat:

Its slightly irritating, when you like something, and you get accused of "Shilling", and the person/people really no idea whats up. But when people accuse others of things that aren't true, its usually them that's got something up their sleeve, they just keep Trolling/Ranting like a kid, and can offer no real reason why the stuff is bag seed, just because they say so, especially since they haven't grown it. And probably weren't even alive, or smoking in 1988. Or Before.

Coot/GAS are well known and respected all over the net, and I guess both COOT, and GAS stopped mucking with forums, because of trolls wasting their time.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Also OP FAILED to Mention, the info he pasted from Grasscity, was a BUMP I made to a 3 years old thread, about NL5 x Haze.

This wasn't my thread. I just bumped it.. Asking if anyone is running this gear.

skubee

picture.php

Poorly grown mrgreengenes cherry bomb from swami. Its wet and cold outside, so probly wont make it to maturity. About 60 days here. Hoping to cut end of month. Sorry to hijack.

Been wanting to grab swamis nl/haze. Hope to soon along with more cbombs

You mentioned mrnice gear. Wondering your opinions on it.

s/n phone pics uploading sideways

Take care

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Dude you been here a decade and this is your first post???

That's a beautiful pic you have there. Love the magenta hairs!

Well glad you finally posted!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Great shot Skubee. Keep em comin. No hijackin this thread.

Mr NIce stuff is pretty good, but aint in the same universe as my original NL5/Hz from the 80s.

The Super Silver JHaze has some really nice plnts to be found, and as far as a nice plant, with a big yield, it probably cant be beaten. It grows fast, and produces big, but I would say the potency is a 6- 7, if the original stuff was a 10.

The Critical Mass is also a nice plant, but needs more light. The SSH buds are nice all the way to the bottom of the plant. If CH doesn't get enough light, it doesn't get as dense, but is a good plant. Doesn't grow as fast as SSH. Ive been running the SSH for 3 years.

skubee

Right on ambertrich. Ive heard the same things from others about mns that youve stated. Good, but different. Guess its all in the selection as in all things. I can feel your passion for the plant. I hope you find what you lost sooner than later. Ill post pics of the cherry bomb when/if they finish. Im not a green thumb, so its taking its sweet time.

Take care,
-skubee

ambertrichome

Veteran
They have the original males, but they lost the mothers in the early 2000s. Good stuff though. Thanks for the great pic.