What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I sent it to Chile, took 3 weeks to get there.. My mate was saying you ain't sent it have you.. I was thinking have I packed it well enough.. Went through 3 lots of customs but finally made it.. He was well grateful

Bud not the clone... He already had the clone

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind how your talking OJD

Lets get one thing clear, im not riding anyones balls.

I couldnt give a fuck about whatever beef you and English rick have! Im not on any bodies side! Im not here to challenge anyone's claim to fame , ego or any of that other shit!

Go back, search this thread by my posts. You will see i'm one of a few people that has actually contributed anything fucking useful towards this thread!

Everyone else has had access to the same clones that are currently available, yet who else has grown them all out and came back with pictures of all of them??? Granted they may not be the best example or grown to everyone's standards and preferences, but you cannot sit there and say I have contributed nothing expect ride someones balls the whole time. Its a fucking childish statement to make, its also aload of bollocks and you know it is.

Im here for clarification. Whos growing what? Are we all just growing the same? How many different cuts are in circulation, is what me and window growing the same? (they are not btw).

I left my ego at the door when I came in along time ago. I have openly admitted I have never grown brightsides cheese, or knowingly smoked her.

However I have smoked and ran through more than my fair share of cheese, blues/livers and was lucky enough to be surrounded by many good people offline from an early age. I know good cheese and it holds a strong place in my heart, just like the rest of us I want to be smoking the smelliest.

Now with regards to that post I reposted, I reposted it for a few reasons, none of which were to 'ride english ricks balls' or validate any claim he had made.

I was mainly posting it to reference these previous posts

I had highlighted that specific section that I did as you were talking about the year they recieved it and won a cup, well its documented right there.

I posted it, as in my mind, from reading your posts, it lined up with what you were saying.

Go back and read it, what I posted supported what you were saying.

All of you guys agree HGF had the brightside cut.

That article which we all must have read at some point over the years states off the hill arranged for the cut to make its way to HGF.

And you say its known fact that brightside gave it to them and put her in amsterdam.

You both agree that brightside had the original cheese so it all lines up, hence why I posted it.

Like I say Im not on any ones side, and tbh I think its quite childish that you've both resorted to silly name calling because you dont agree on something.

Now i dont know what you were thinking or what conclusions you were jumping to when you made that post OJD. Ive got no issues with you, however im not going to sit here and let you post bullshit like that and try bad mouth my name and talk shit, especially when ive been nothing other than respectful to yourself. I dont care about whatever beef you and rick have and im not on anyones side!

This is exactly correct,,,

You need to start thinkin about what you say ojd,, makin you sound like sound like a child weed smoker trying to debate a simple concept and getting it all wrong,, you ain't no noob,, start acting like it,, your opinion is just that an opinion and if shit don't add up for you il check your workingsout,, but when you start doing my head in its your fault if I start telling you to do1 or 3

TheDarkStorm

Hhhm I think you two should just agree to disagree or realise that your just looking at similar things from different points of views...alot of people have alot of respect for both of you here...so please remember this when when we all discuss things and events here...we dont want to feel awkward..have a big fat j and chill guys.

TheDarkStorm

I sent it to Chile, took 3 weeks to get there.. My mate was saying you ain't sent it have you.. I was thinking have I packed it well enough.. Went through 3 lots of customs but finally made it.. He was well grateful

Bud not the clone... He already had the clone

Wow riskiy times..you must of been sweating abit especially with it being cheese bud..must of been a relief to hear your mate on the other side say he's finally got it.

window

Veteran
The reson I brought up cf is because it was him that gave the clone to exodus himself..and that is the same clone brightside got..so that obviously is the true exodus/brightside cut...what ever differing clone that came out years later aint even the exodus clone..ther was only one clone originaly and that is the true clone..people over the years have told many lies..brightsides clone is the same as the exodus despite the pretenders..it can be traced back to the original crew..others cant.

So Cheese Farmer must be ‘ Of the Hill ‘ ?

For what it’s worth, I don’t think my cut is the original, even though it’s a banging, stinking cheese and the guy that gave it to me won’t have it any other way and swears down it’s the original, I don’t agree.
My mrs has told me that years ago, her and her fella at the time would buy cheese to sell and that you could actually smell and taste the cheese Dankness in it and although mine is cheesey, the one they were getting was even cheesier......and even stinkier......but that’s debatable, lol

I found birdies cheese to have a real cheese smell, even though it wasn’t the stinkiest, I can connect with him when he said it’s the closest in smell to the original, even though it’s perhaps sweeter than the original, it has the what I would describe as a sour cheese in there.
That’s why I asked Rick if he had tried birdies and if so, he could confirm birdies opinion?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok blazee sorry I jumped the gun there, my bad

But so much breeze get posted it's hard to sit by and not post, I try not to.
I mean rick you got the supposed Brightside cut a month back and not even a picture ? .
You constantly say the other cuts yield and taste better so it just doesnt add up.
Alot of what you say is either your own taste buds or defo not the same cut.
Anyone who run the cut straight from Brightside can tell you the other cuts are not tastier, they are all very close and any of the named Cheese cuts are all amazing and better than most strains but its either cuts held by other people over the last 20 years have changed slightly in growth traits and smell/taste or seeds out of bud or there were other cuts from back then.
I wish there was a better Cheese I've just never seen it.

English Rick you just keep my name out of your mouth and il do the same.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reson I brought up cf is because it was him that gave the clone to exodus himself..and that is the same clone brightside got..so that obviously is the true exodus/brightside cut...what ever differing clone that came out years later aint even the exodus clone..ther was only one clone originaly and that is the true clone..people over the years have told many lies..brightsides clone is the same as the exodus despite the pretenders..it can be traced back to the original crew..others cant.

Im not sure what came first Brightsides or the Mr cheese (exodus),,, it makes no difference,,, assuming that off the hills cut is the same as Brightsides is potentially a pitfall,, but it makes no difference which clone holds the name original exodus,, what I'm concerned about is banking both clones for future generations and Brightsides legacy,,, both clones have roots with the exodus what came first is no biggie,,

Blazeee

Veteran
Ok blazee sorry I jumped the gun there, my bad

But so much breeze get posted it's hard to sit by and not post, I try not to.

Yeah no worries bro, it happens to all of us, I appreciate you taking the time out to say sorry.

Please dont stop posting in this thread, alot of us here, myself included, appreciate the your knowledge and history that both yourself and english rick are dropping.

I have been trying my best to dig through all these old threads and compile relevant posts to this topic, if anything that I dig up or repost is incorrect please feel free to correct me or point out etc.

Also I dont suppose you have any old cheese pics still knocking about that you can post up for us? Alot of these old threads, many pics are unavailable or have been taken down, members have deleted their accounts etc.

Blazeee

Veteran
Check this thread out over at uk 420

u*k*420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/32522-cheesegeneral-hydroro-water/&

You may need to make an account to see the pictures. The pictures dont show in the thread, however if you click the link where the picture would be, the original picture will show up.

I had never seen this thread before.

Also who is 'Mr cheese?'

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lived in brum and knew Buddha.. Think they were working at a grow shop but fell out with the owner

Looked like an ex smack head
He only had bubble cheese when I met him and was after my cheese clone.. He is still about

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74779&pictureid=1788813

He worked in a grow shop in Manchester too,,, a friend of mine was taking about how he took the piss just a couple of weeks ago,,, Mr cheese is the guy who sorted it to the lga crew,, the lga crew were flashing it before alot of people,, that's the only reason I call it the Mr cheese clone but I believe its the same as Windows yummy savory cut

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh blaze is a dimond,, best not to dog on a dimond, an yeh. Fair play on the apologies,, a few have been missed but fuk it,, wipe the slate clean an start again,, best thing

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to be clear,,, I've already started sending out the 2020 to local people who grew my original clone,, soon I will send it to all you guys once I've got over a stupid financial issue,, then rather than talking about it myself,, then others can do the strait talk,,, my objective is to finish up clean,, it's not like I'm interested seed sales or some other shit to be capitalised on,,all I want is to get the right clone in the right hands,,, end of story

This clone has already been touted by spav as the real deal and a few others concur,, next is truecannablis an his validation and that's when il take it all seriously,, it's not like I'm labelling it myself as Brightsides and sending a fake clone out like some we all know

TheDarkStorm

Just to be clear,,, I've already started sending out the 2020 to local people who grew my original clone,, soon I will send it to all you guys once I've got over a stupid financial issue,, then rather than talking about it myself,, then others can do the strait talk,,, my objective is to finish up clean,, it's not like I'm interested seed sales or some other shit to be capitalised on,,all I want is to get the right clone in the right hands,,, end of story

This clone has already been touted by spav as the real deal and a few others concur,, next is truecannablis an his validation and that's when il take it all seriously,, it's not like I'm labelling it myself as Brightsides and sending a fake clone out like some we all know

Try and get some pictures up if you can of it in veg and flowering from a few different angles if possible please.. and thank you for taking the time to try n track it back down and wanting to spread it to the masses..once again.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So does anyone offer brightside or exodus s1's yet? Did GHS get the real deal? I never grew it, but want to because I grew a ton of the cheese from them and it was always great. Really solid skunk all around. I'd really like some s1's to dig through. I'd be really surprised if still no one offered this.

Latest posts

Latest posts