What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who sent out a clone labelled as brightside?

The name leaves a bad taste in my mouth,,,

This thread was started by chezegez,, but before chezegez was around and active in the hunt,,, e4an and boofonman were searching for Brightsides Cheese after they dumped it just a couple years before chezegezs arrival for security reasons,, they were growing numbers of people who wanted that super stinker,,, , at the time everyone assumed 2 guys had guaranteed access,,, me and the other guy,, the other guy sent a clone to e4an and boof labled as Brightsides and what they got was not my clone,,, this is when the hunt ramped up,,, at this point I hadn't even tried to source it back,, i was convinced it would just land on my lap sooner or later,,, . Unfortunately the first clone sent by voldermort was a fake or we wouldn't fukin be here now,, to my disbelief everyone had dumped it,, and some even tried to hide that fact,,that's why we are here now fixing this mess

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I will,, but don't the cheese high make you think,, is it possible it was a catalyst as its such a dark high

Sim didn't toke much cheese.. He only had it a short while... Makes me feel terrible as I gifted cheese bud to him lots and gave him the clone :(
Like most of us it became boring pretty quick and we moved on to other stuff
I do agree it is probably a cause of anxiety and depression for lots of consumers.

Rip Sim... We spent many new years eve together toking... Good Times

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won’t smoke cheese,,,,
Totally agree with ER and HF ,,,
Nailing ya to the sofa and things just seemed to turn “ dark” for me,,
Very easy to fall into quite a miserable mood even now when I grow crosses I will never take the cheese dominant pheno,,,s2

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really don't want to delete the sim stuff,, i want to talk about him more often not less,, like b,, please can I keep mentioning them,,,?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sim ate too many edibles,, never think it was anything to do with you hazy,,, but lets think of it this way,,, do we (as pretty much leaders in our own right),,, do we want to send out dark clones,,, is this a chemical issue we have overlooked,, should we be giving advice on anti deprecent aspects and potential poly drug interactions,,

mack 10

Veteran
Sim ate too many edibles,, never think it was anything to do with you hazy,,, but lets think of it this way,,, do we (as pretty much leaders in our own right),,, do we want to send out dark clones,,, is this a chemical issue we have overlooked,, should we be giving advice on anti deprecent aspects and potential poly drug interactions,,

Dude, really. Stop talking bout SIM.
Did you ever meet him?
As I did, he and his girlfriend are/where
My friends. So stop talking shizz about him.
It's spouse to be time of good will.
So let's put a sock in it.please.

Moving along,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He opened my jars,, sat on my couch, smoked my bud,, gave me cupcakes,, i spoke to him on ic regularly after welcoming him into my home like so many other ic members,,, i even wondered why my last message go no response,, I'd say I knew him,, but I didn't pay enough attention

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On a less serious note,,

I got this new cut in,,, just trying to root it now,,, it was clearance at b an q yesterday,,, i hit it with naa and iba

scrogrow

And there's me with a rooted exodus

picture.php

V

ValleyHill

And there's me with a rooted exodus

View Image

Hi mate
What's your cloning method for rockwool.
Not the environment side of things.
Do u presoak your clones in any certain solution
You got really green stems on that exodus cut
Mine always tend to purple up as roots start to form
I'm always looking to improve on my methods so any info will be greatly appreciated. Can you show full pic of clone
Atb vh

scrogrow

Hi mate
What's your cloning method for rockwool.
Not the environment side of things.
Do u presoak your clones in any certain solution
You got really green stems on that exodus cut
Mine always tend to purple up as roots start to form
I'm always looking to improve on my methods so any info will be greatly appreciated. Can you show full pic of clone
Atb vh

Erm bit of rooting powder mate that all it is and keep the cubes moist in a bit zip lock bag for a couple days ,after a few days open the seals of the bag an inch or two a day mate

V

ValleyHill

Show a pic of ya full clone mate when ya get chance.like I say above mine tends to hav purple stems when shes about to throw roots. Your stems are nice and green and considering you dont add owt in a pre soak to green your cut up. How many days it take to root.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a really good tip for cloning that I've only just started using,,, i put a cup of lemon juice in the prop and add baking soda,, it makes c02 and traps it in the prop, speeds shit up like I've never seen,,, i have also found a short period of darkness like when we post clones speeds up the blisters (callus development) before root differentiation occurs,, a spectrum of cool white with a touch of red is perfect,,, ammonium nitrates and folar feeding,,, the folar feeding actually fills gaps between cells and stops shit from being penetrative,,

When it comes to red stems I can always mask this with a touch of phosphorus and aminos nowadays,,, it's a Deficiency

Rhizopon, iba,, naa, plant preservative mixture,,, tdz,,,, maybe some meta-Topolin,, kinatin, zeatin,,, i just fukin experiment all the time nowadays since getting into tissue culture

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rick Thats a cut an a half...looks nice...its a live one ?
Is that a kitten I see rick..he looks tiny..cute.

I have 6 cats atm,, down from 11 a couple of weeks ago,, that cat in the picture is actually tiny tim,, no shit her name is tiny tim, it's a girl,,, if she stays super small we are keeping her,,,

I'm not sure if I can root an Xmas tree but I'm trying,, I'm having a funny psychotic episode atm so I'm trying to distraect myself,, a gut who ripped me off died the other day and I'm kinda feeling glad at what part I had in his unfortunate accident,, feels like I did the world a favour,,

scrogrow

Show a pic of ya full clone mate when ya get chance.like I say above mine tends to hav purple stems when shes about to throw roots. Your stems are nice and green and considering you dont add owt in a pre soak to green your cut up. How many days it take to root.

Can take upto two weeks mate however I take the cut put in me mouth (enzymes in saliva ya see) And dip the cut in the powder

Latest posts

Latest posts