What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is your Christmas tree up yet?

floralheart

Veteran
Is your Christmas tree up yet? Mine is.

After several years with no tree, and heading to a place with no christmas, mine is up.

budbasket

Its after Thanksgiving, so rule of thumb in my house is its about time. Same with lights on the house, although this year has been strange weather wise. Real question is fake or real? Most of my life we cut down a cedar from the field to decorate. I understand people have allergies, it's messy, and some people have to pay insane prices for one but I have to go with real.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
watchmen-dr.-manhattan-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Even Dr. Manhattan gets confused at times

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yup wife put it up on Black Friday, much to my dismay. We have 7 cats, 3 adult dogs, and 2 puppies, and the wife thinks it's gonna last until Christmas:laughing:

Already had to put one of the garland ropes back on a dozen times or so, good stuff.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
mine isn't, and I don't know why. wife normally puts it up after Halloween. maybe she is fixing to leave me ?

G

Ghostdawg

I was gonna buy a tree this month.but just got paid off...so no xmas money...and starting the new year
Without a job...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Not Yet!

Not Yet!

:xmastree:

My favorite X-Mas Tree lot at the local community college closed down.

We'll have to find a new place :elf:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep! it's going up this Friday ,,
mrs loves her tree and decorations. S2

Jonny Lan

I would use my Black Cherry Pie BX but I'm harvesting all my trees before christmas so probably not.

Anyone here use a Cannabis plant as a Christmas tree before?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tree up. The kids and missus love it

Had a super silver haze that was taking forever to finish a few years back, and I said if it wasn't done by Christmas I would drag it in and put lights on it.... Luckily it was done before that so I lit it up in a spliff instead....
Just as well, she was 7 feet tall

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
My wife had one in the late 70's

My wife had one in the late 70's

Before we were married my wife and her girlfriend had a 3 or 4 ft tree with tinsil and stuff. (In a large clay pot) we were living in Hollywood, CA at the time.

She put little Buds on X-mas gifts :gift:

I'll be giving CanaCookies to all of my visitors this Christmas :peppermintstick:

Peace

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I would use my Black Cherry Pie BX but I'm harvesting all my trees before christmas so probably not.

I haven't but I remember a several years back my dispensary had a Summit Sweet Skunk all done up with lights all over it.

iTarzan

I always used to put up a tree but one year it shorted out and shocked me while I was hanging up a Star Trek ornament because my best friend, my dog Rover, chewed into the electrical cord.

Rover was instantly killed and I fell face first into the tree and two tree branches stabbed into both my eyes blinding me for the rest of my life. My collectible fire-proof Star Trek pajamas saved me from going up in flames.

So now I can't put up a tree anymore.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Life's a bitch...

Life's a bitch...

I always used to put up a tree but one year it shorted out and shocked me while I was hanging up a Star Trek ornament because my best friend, my dog Rover, chewed into the electrical cord.

Rover was instantly killed and I fell face first into the tree and two tree branches stabbed into both my eyes blinding me for the rest of my life. My collectible fire-proof Star Trek pajamas saved me from going up in flames.

So now I can't put up a tree anymore.

Ain't it :party: haha!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lights are now up outside the house.... Mrs B saw that a few other people in the road have put theirs up so now it's all stars and lights and flashing reindeer- and of course me hanging off a ladder putting them up.