What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome's Kill

M

mossy

krome..those DC are awesome.. :kissass:

WAMEN gave us the link to show us a standard of DC excellence... :canabis:
and he was right.

We are involved in a DC project ourselves..and I was wondering..do you have any pointers to help our selection process..
Anything to look for..or eliminate along the way.

We are all doing home-work..lots of it.. :headbange

but I would put experience over a book anyday.

Cheers m8..great thread. :sasmokin: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

G

mossy said:
krome..those DC are awesome.. :kissass:

WAMEN gave us the link to show us a standard of DC excellence... :canabis:
and he was right.

We are involved in a DC project ourselves..and I was wondering..do you have any pointers to help our selection process..
Anything to look for..or eliminate along the way.

We are all doing home-work..lots of it.. :headbange

but I would put experience over a book anyday.

Cheers m8..great thread. :sasmokin: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

Hey Mossy. Thank you greatly for such kind words. Those DC crosses were the first time I've ever worked with anything pertaining to DC. There are some other great growers who are working primarily with DC and I'm sure you've already talked with them if you've searched at all: Raco and xyz are a couple that pop to mind, but GreenLion and a few others have done some good work as well. I don't really think I have much to offer in the form of pointers to be honest. What exactly are you looking for and what are you working with? Pure DC or some DC hybrids? I had lots of fun growing these and they were extremely beautiful plants. The DC seemed to be pretty dominant as most seemed to purple and had a hashy taste to it. Best of luck with all of your homework. Keep me posted on your progress.

diggity said:
Hot damn, that is some kill,

what is "the white"?

The white is a favorite clone around my way. Specific origins unknown but she's been a keeper for years. Search around, there's a thread on it. Can you guess which one is the white?

wickyd

I was recently gifted about a gram of "the white"

and I must say:

its the most potent and unique smelling strain I've come across. It's almost an astringent with a cheese background. Very strong, with extreme resin production. The pictures do NOT do it justice, and the coolest thing I found with the plant is how they actually felt. The bud was delicate and soft like velvet, or a lambs ear. Very good stuff. In fact, its all I can think about, and makes the rest of my selection look to be sub par.

My 10-scale of pot, has just been more defined, because of this strain. Thank you for spreading your work, because I'm finding some, and its lovely.

<3
wickyd

G

wickyd said:
I was recently gifted about a gram of "the white"

and I must say:

its the most potent and unique smelling strain I've come across. It's almost an astringent with a cheese background. Very strong, with extreme resin production. The pictures do NOT do it justice, and the coolest thing I found with the plant is how they actually felt. The bud was delicate and soft like velvet, or a lambs ear. Very good stuff. In fact, its all I can think about, and makes the rest of my selection look to be sub par.

My 10-scale of pot, has just been more defined, because of this strain. Thank you for spreading your work, because I'm finding some, and its lovely.

<3
wickyd

Wickyd, great little report my friend. Looks like budluver is at it again. In no time flat, she'll be telling me that she's got no more white to smoke on, I wonder why? LOL. It's killer if you ask me, she's just such a nurturer. Always looking out for others. As far as the smell, you hit something that I've been smelling, just haven't really talked about it much. The longer the cure you can get, the more funky, almost cheese-like she gets. I keep telling people that it's hard to pinpoint the exact smell, and it seems that it changes with varying degrees of curing. But when it's done right like this last time, it can definitely be so funky that it's kind of cheesy smelling. Really glad you picked up on that. She is my favorite, but I'm not one to go boasting around that she's the best thing out. Different strokes for different folks. My favorite could be complete junk to the next person. It's a really great cut out of many great cuts that are out there. But, time and time again, I get feedback like yours from people who have just tried her for the first time. I haven't had one person say they didn't like it. There's something in there for every kind of smoker. Thanks for chiming in with your take on the white.

Pics of the white at 27 days flower.

N

Neptune

KILL'n it my friend - absolutely gorgeous nugs up and down. You have an icy hand man, cuz everything you touch freezes up! I lost the BH man, the compost clones were infected with some weird crap so I decided to cut them loose for fear of it passing on. All good though, I'm sure I'll see her again down the road... Got a bucketload of strains as usual and always... with a mountain more on my plate ahead! But I think we all do this... becuase it is so damned fun! Anyway I'm high on some Hindu, just thought I'd tell you I love you and your work is inspiring. keep on keepin' on..

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What i can tell?!! Just amazing covered buds.Really master grow, respect.

Triangle Oo !!! :bow:

RooR HeaD

you real nice krome real nice i really got to work on my camera skills because my bud is just as good looking when my friend came over a took some pics with his 1500 camera but with my camera i just cant get those close ups like that if u look at my thread youll understand what i mean. i just cant get a great closeup ive tryed and tryed and still have problems. BUt hey man you are so right with what you said, it takes alot of work to have your bud look like that and if you put the time in to takeing care of it the better it will come out and it will look like ambsterdam in your house lol. But i do got to say ive smoked so many different strains as in cali medical shit,colorado medical shit, home grown around my area but the best shit ive smoked was def in ambsterdam just pure ganja the best of the best and thats where my insperation comes from to grow the best weed possiable. so mad respect krome your the kinda of guy that is really down to earth and isnt a weed snob like some of the guys with your skills.
peace
roor head

Nickm6

Jaw Dropping pics Krome. Remember Dr.Dre's first CD? The Chronic? He mustve been talking about your buds. XD

Keep on smoking.

R

Raistlin Majere

man what are you guys smokin !!
krome has not been a member now for some months
3 posts down from todays posts you can see his geust status
he has moved on to another forum
peace

Last edited:

Slipklot

Ya I miss kromes lil garden had alot of good things running.. Crazy thing I just realize is the cut 'the white' is identical to one going around my way called Wong. Wong is (Sharons WW x King Kong) was told they were femmed seeds. But the pheno we run sounds exactly like and looks identical. Without cure its more hashy but with a light undetone I cant qjite describe with 3-4hour potency. But when cured omg I can't tell you what I think it's like my opinion changes every time I hit a cured nug. I wonder if they are related I really think they are I wish I could toss someone a wong cut to run but until I know for sure they are the same it's restricted in my area. If I find they they are one in the same I'll toss a cut someones way to compare to get double confirmation
+

G

White @ Day 50

White @ Day 50

picture.php

Thanks for passing her brother K !!!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
nice littlebigman! you'll enjoy that smoke a lot.

for the umpteenth time, you can't buy "seeds" of the white. it's like you people can't read or choose not to.

THC123

Veteran
for the umpteenth time, you can't buy "seeds" of the white. it's like you people can't read or choose not to.

Jezzzz talk about getting up with your foot on the worng side of the bed , i just didn't feel like reading the whole topic , don't have a cow:dueling:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
you didn't feel like reading the whole topic and you think googling "the white" will get you anywhere? you are searching for a diamond in a coal mine.