What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome's Kill

ograskal

Veteran
Straight Up Fire Krome....Great Job on those Nugz....They all look dank as Hell...You definately are Blessed Bro....~ogr

G

didnt i just smoke all 3 of those? the choc lem thai is DLISH...woot woot!

Guest423

Veteran
now them are nugs on that TK aka "the white"...everytime i see this strain i'm impressed.

Last edited:
G

Excellent job krome...which banana og kush was the keeper 1 or 2?.....
Happy turkey day everyone
take care
stay safe
inkognyto (trich from HG)

G

inkognyto said:
Excellent job krome...which banana og kush was the keeper 1 or 2?.....

Hey bro. The banana kush #2 was the keeper. That was the one that I wasn't able to keep in veg. One of the ones finishing up now is a prime candidate for reveg. Pheno #1 isn't bad, it's just not as good as the #2.

Thanks to everyone else who's shown some interest. I can't say how much it means to know that people dig what you do. As most of us know, there's been some probs uploading new pics, so I've been slacking on this for a bit. I do have a few pics though:

these are some chem#4xDC

chem#4xDC and bubbaxDC

bubbaxDC

Wildfire

DAMN krome! those dc crosses came out better than i anticipated. looks like you just dug those nugs up out of a sandbox man! guess i better pop mine sooner than later. :rasta:

BUDDY BOY

Wow!! That BubbaxDC is beautiful!!! Im not in the loop much but are those some beans you did?? How does she hit? If she's labeled 'kill' that should say it all huh?

Krome you keep some tight stuff on deck, I tip my hat to you brother!!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
krome, is there any way we can trade shoes for a day? i'd love to be where you are right now :).

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
state of the art my friend!

tonight if felt the power oF this one, more on that soon
19576DSCN6179.JPG

for now my only comment is, WOOOOW!

J

JollyGreen

Ok Krome Now where's mines at? lol You are fu@king insane with that shit. Everyone be careful MadMan At Work.

bogusik2

I was watching those with my friend.. and i just put a translation of what he said:
"when i grow up i wanna be just like him" hyhyhyhy Krome that must be like god hasish :D :respect: pzdr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts