What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your nug jars !!!

G

Hey Marcellas. Those jars, about 3 are full of skunk#1, the rest are a special strain called skum widow haze #4 which is (sk#1xbubblegum) X (whitewidowxhaze) that friend gifted to me. My total yield was about 1 1/4 lbs with 12oz from the skum and 8oz from the sk#1.

Skum Widow Haze #4

Skunk #1

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Man O Man

Nice thread nice to see what people smoke. I have no jars at this point,
And this year grow will have to be put off due to travel.. great work guys. peace..

sack

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had something like 2 plants that were OrangePeako Cambodian and one that was something called Northern Berry and the last was a WhiteRhino x Skunk and I pulled something like a pound each give or take. I did at first have 9 cases of 12 quart jars stacked in the closet and almost half an elbow of stuff were I just got sick of trimming. I just stuffed it branches and all in some large paper grocery bags and put inside a plastic trash bag and put in the shed. Pulled it out about 9 months later when I was running low and gave it to a buddy to finish trimming and I think it was the best out of the lot.

S_a_H

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
LOl Stoned, how long to you figure those jars will last?

Here was my lineup of jars almost 2 years ago. I vacuum sealed them and stored them in the freezer.If i remember right i had swt #4, ultimate moonshine, purple rhino, glass slipper and a couple more i can't remember (imagine that)

G

Marcellas... hey you might be loosing weight with that last bit of moisture your pulling out w/ your cure?? Just a thought. I loose about an average of 1-2 gms. per oz. durring cure. Sometimes more depending on the strain. yup...ICE is cool.peace

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Nice! one day I'll have that problem with several jars of various strains. This year I should have around 9 jars of different kinds. I have several different jars for my nugs from small to big. I even have a personal jar that I can fit about 3 grams into. It's good for taking with me in the car. I tend to be addicted to jars. Whenever I see one I think it can be good for some nug storage. I found one at work the other day that would work perfect for holding about 2 ounces of kind. Hopefully in a few months it will be full.

Marcellas

Veteran
Those buds look tasty as fuck guys thanks for the info!! and joeshmoe, thats a good theory on my jar losing weight during the cure..
anyways, my jar's about 77grams now.. and theres no fuckin way I'm gonna squeze 85gs (3 ounces) in that bitch!! :yoinks:

Might have to start filling my smaller jar..!

G

:wave:
7507xxx---jars-week44-med.jpg

:respect:

_ ° 0 _
. :sasmokin:

R

Ronley

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Here was my lineup of jars almost 2 years ago. I vacuum sealed them and stored them in the freezer.

You put glass into the freezer? Would that not expand/contract the glass making it break?

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Here's my last batch, hope you enjoy.
To the last post I put mine in the freezer after the cure all the time and never had any breakadge

Last edited:

litebuzz

here's some from my last winters grow...its almost gone...but i had a good fall harvest...i think i'm at 4 cases of the big mason jars...rock on!

G

:wave:

Filled with Californian Orange Skunk, Easy Sativa, ShivaSkunk x California Indica X ShivaSkunk.

Peace & :respect:

_ ° 0 _

. :sasmokin:

Marcellas

Veteran
Guys, my jars are running on almost 90grams of different long-cured bomb nuggetss!! Notice I said cure "jars", I couldn't fit 3 ounces in my big mason jar so I began filling the smaller wide-mouth mason. The big jar's full and the smaller wide-mouth is about half.. Some buds have been curing for over 6months, and they're all properly trimmed and dried for a long jar-cure.. I'm gonna have no problems keepin blazed as fuck over winter for free!! :woohoo:

Just need a new glass slide cause I dropped this one and broke it.. Now I'm using a little metal one, it rips still but its not the same G_On_G thing.

..And to think it all started from this, about half a year ago!!

There's so many different kinds of bomb buds in my jars now and they've been curing for awhile.. I can't wait to smoke them I'm gonna be so fuckin ripped!! :yummy:
.. I plan to put what I can fit in the big mason jar (probably just under 3ounces) for another month or 2 to cure. Than I'll pick out a half ounce of some different, nice cured buds for the little wide-mouth mason jar to smoke during the holidazee!! I'm gonna be high as fuck all winter! :D

Too bad my fuckin SourBubbleBX3 plant got robbed outside a few days before harvest! There would another 1/2ounce of bomb fuckin homegrown SourBubble buds curing in my jar right now, and those were the last of my BOG genetics besides my tiny flowering clone.. Oh well hopefully the genes will survive and I'll be able to get more SBbx3 clones from her!

At least I have my jars!!! Check out these threads guys:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=39978&page=1&pp=15 ~~another stash jar thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36457 ~~My Outdoor SourBubbleBX3 flowering (last seed plant before it got robbed)

Budless

Every single one of you folks has me filled with the heaviest feeling of envy possible. I am just a newbie starting, so hopefully I'll catch you guys sometime or another, but till then it's envy and lack of insanely good bud.

AbbieDoobie

Some jar pics from my 2nd grow (Fall '05).....some Rez ECSDv3 from drying to curing.....this stuff went 85 days.....

Pics of my total harvest (about 8-9 oz.) from my 2nd grow out of my C13.....GH Super Silver Haze, DP Orange Bud, Rez ECSDv3.....

~Abbie :joint:

Marcellas

Veteran
Yea you guys make my 90gs in my cure-jars look like nothing.. Your so lucky to have stacks of jars full of your own homegrown buds!! Have fun smokin that shit :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts