What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icetoker´s stash!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys

both phenos of HK are very HB dom indeed....especially in the taste department. Both have this herby, bergamot aftertaste that makes the hb so fantastic!!! But there is some kushyness on the inhale and also in the smell!!!

here are a couple of natural light pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

have a nice day and lets send our prayers and healing karma to the ppl in christchurch new zealand..... they need it!!!

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
THC: Yes i agree with you 100% bro!! both strains are in my top 5.... and not the bottom 2 ;-)

Great: Thanks my friend :) You have to just love the HB influence in that one.... i have never grown og kush so im not so familiar with the taste and smell of her so i cant judge how much of the og flavour comes through. But it´s damn tasty!!! And very couchlock i might add :)

have a nice and relaxed sunday

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
sour jack from karma genetics

picture.php

picture.php

a blend of sour and spicy flavours....... very yummi :blowbubble

BIGGS

Veteran
some amazing shots ICETOKER. what did you think of the cheesey diesel? i just won a pack on the auction, and was wondering what you reckon.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
BIGGS: Thanks man :) I love cheezy diesel !!!! It´s sour and savoury in the taste and smell.... kinda cheezy in a great way. And potency is off the hook.... i am actually super duper mediated right now after me and the wifey took 2 hours to smoke a single j of this gear!!!! man and i have to walk soon and get the kids from kindergarten..... im not driving thats for sure.. hehehehe

Took the chance and snapped a few pics in the sun of her.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i highly reccomend this strain. it´s got flavour, potency and yield!!....... esbe and the co-breeder did a killer of a job!!!!!!

peace

icetoker

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
.... i think i popped 5 or 6.

today is my b.day and therefor i cleaned the roor and filled it with some delicious cured tsi fly (this one cures like a dream) and dropped a dab of sssdh wax ontop.... needless to say i got high...very high!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

icetoker

M

Mushy

Happy B-day Ice:)

Thumbs up on the no drivin stuff!!

That B-day smoke looks fanf.....tastic!

Have a sweet day...and lots of fun.

BIGGS

Veteran
happy b'day ice t, looks like you've started it off niceley. hope you have a good one mate.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the greetz my friends. i had a great b. day. cakes, weed, bho, garlic thyme chicken and friends came over!!

peace

icetoker

THC123

Veteran
til lykke med fødselsdagen

i used a translation machine dont know if it is correct

Happy B day

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
That´s right on THC buddy... thanks man!!!

Hell9: Glad that you liked my humble work man!!!! thanks!!

The spring is here in denmark (at last) after a very hard vinter and what is better than enjoying the sun out on the porch, toking on a sweet, sweet sativa joint!!

took a couple of pics of the bud in the sun before skinning it up!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...... very cereberal smoke that tastes like high heaven!!

peace

icetoker