What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icetoker´s stash!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
THC123: i had very low temps in december which delayd them a bit in flower....

stra: Thanks buddy :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes i loved her too.....

here is another HFH hybrid:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smells and tastes kinda amnesia like... but takes after the ph in growth form. And there is a slight fruityness from the arne :dance013:

initial effects are sativa but after a short while the body stone kicks in and you hit the sofa!!

another great strain from brother esbe and the z guys.

peace

gertnaerd

hey man,,,whoa ..these buds look deliscioous..very beautiful fotos , i really like them ...have fun with your buds and superb stash ... ihave to think about some hfh beans ...

OH MAN !!!!

i cannot keep up with all this hahahaha, such lovely flowers man u deserve major kama for a great thread and genetics,i love the whole lot,with a special likeing ofr the chocolope.
looks such dense flowers man.
Major Poprs.
Kindest Regards, FT !

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
gert: Thank you bro... yes i can only reccomend the HFH genes. I have 3 strains in flower right now and they are serious dank!!!!!

OG: Thanks man... it really means alot to me :) great to see you back :) And all the best karma right back at ya!!!! The chocolope was a delight.... tasted like sour apple candy. I will have to grow that one soon... maby as a summer grow

i will be taking some more stash pics soon.....

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
This is #2 power house x amnesia haze/Arne from HFH:

picture.php

..... pretty white isen´t she?

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes there is a hint of the whatever taste and smell...... really funky smelling

... c99
picture.php

picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
as is know he is playing with photoshop...
..... ;-) yes, just basic stuff like exposure reduction..... no color work though. Taken with eos 400d (rebel xti) 50mm sigma macro lens and a led flash ring ( thanks brother ludo).

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
this ones are specially for you my dear friend:

picture.php

picture.php

have a very good day hey it´s friday and i´m going to get stoned.....wait..... i already am!!!! :)

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
and some taken with the ol´ flash:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

many tastes and highs in the toker house........ that´s what we like!!!!! :)

icetoker