What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Here she is at 6 weeks ,Bluntman.
Looks amazing so far!!!! Has the most crystals on it then any plant I've ever grown or seen for that matter!

Last edited:
G

Looks great, Yeah afgooey is a awsome strain I have a lot of friends who just grow afgooey. Yields insane and pushe tons of suger. Pretty resistant to mold and mites as well

I

IwannagethighOG

That looks very gooeey. Don't you wish you could tape a bud under your nose and walk around like that all day.

turbo14

Veteran
I grew a little afgooey myself last run and must say I miss it sooooo... Smells of freash canalope.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks guys.
I smoked it once from the club and even that was pretty good.
But this looks way better then that bud.
Joeshmoe rubs crystals on his mustash so he can smell it all day. lol

G

JDOGG...hehehe , good memory,hehehe...yes, you should like the sHmoke too. mine was a clone from the hayward club...and it was just like you said..."frostier than any b4 or after. i would have loved another chance to let her shine. strong smoke. yes , my mustash holds the smell long into the day...when it starts to go away, i just give it a good rub to freshin the smell...I LOVE IT> i use to dream of sleeping on a pillow of bud every night, so the last thing i smelled and the first thing i smelled every day and night...killer road kill skunk. i love that smell.hehehe....
GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS JDOG!!enjoy the fruits!P>joe
ps hows your new kali doing?

mysta177

JDOG6000 said:
Joeshmoe rubs crystals on his mustash so he can smell it all day. lol
lol....thats some funny shit. I gotta say JOMO..thats the first Ive ever seen that done. Good memory JD. Im going to have to try that. :chin:

scrappy2

Very pretty plant there! Who released it? I've heard of it but dont know much about it, you certainly know what your doing great work and thanks for shareing!

Peace!

G

I liked smoking it and your grow looks great. Hope you enjoy the smoke!

G

That strain makes some of the best bubble I've ever had. Use fresh cut frozen trim for best results...it's simply awesome :smoke:.

Latest posts

Latest posts