What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars reflector 192 diaries

Kimura

are you just letting them grow up through the trellis, or are you bending them down and letting them grow up through?

Mars Hydro grow lights are best in the market. i am using mars hydro LED grow lights form 4 years. to be honest they deliver what they promise.

it can easily cover the 4x4 grow tent space. Reflective mylar is also responsible for the light absorption rate.

GROW MEDIUM: Do not use soil, use coco coir, better then rockwool

Ruby_Abu

are you just letting them grow up through the trellis, or are you bending them down and letting them grow up through?

Yes, i just build the scrog well and install it. I did some LST before and tucking for now. :tiphat:Any ideas about my may? :)

Ruby_Abu

Mars Hydro grow lights are best in the market. i am using mars hydro LED grow lights form 4 years. to be honest they deliver what they promise.

it can easily cover the 4x4 grow tent space. Reflective mylar is also responsible for the light absorption rate.

GROW MEDIUM: Do not use soil, use coco coir, better then rockwool

Hey buddy, which Mars light you used? My light is reflector 192 and it did can cover 4x4 tent well. :smoke:

Ruby_Abu

Week 1 Flower.
Current Temp 75f
current RH 82..I know....way too high right?... I need to bring that down some. Not sure how yet, guess Ill have to have a conversation with google.

picture.php

Ruby_Abu

Update:

Today I did about 3 1/2 hours of tucking. And I didnt finish. My back started screaming mercy before I got done. But I got 3 of them done. All thats left is LS2. I will do it tomorrow. It got me out of going to the gym tho so I cant complain too much :) (actually I got Stretch done too but didnt take a picture at that point. Was ready to wrap it up and take a break.

picture.php

starke

Update:

Today I did about 3 1/2 hours of tucking. And I didnt finish. My back started screaming mercy before I got done. But I got 3 of them done. All thats left is LS2. I will do it tomorrow. It got me out of going to the gym tho so I cant complain too much :) (actually I got Stretch done too but didnt take a picture at that point. Was ready to wrap it up and take a break.

View Image

I feel your pain on the tucking and training. Pain in the ass but sure pays off in the end.

starke

Although the pic is blurry, I don't think you are dealing with light burn. For the leaves to be that burnt, the pistils on those buds would be brown as well. I think you are dealing with a nutrient issue, but I'm still learning myself so just my rookie opinion.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
get a dehumidifier and get the RH 50-60%.. youll see micro nutrient deficiencies from low transpiration from such high RH in flower..

:tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

Although the pic is blurry, I don't think you are dealing with light burn. For the leaves to be that burnt, the pistils on those buds would be brown as well. I think you are dealing with a nutrient issue, but I'm still learning myself so just my rookie opinion.

Thanks. man.

My mix was as follows
1 1/2tsp BLOOM
3/4tsp GROW
1tsp CATALYST
1/4tsp MICROBLAST
1/4tsp CAL MAG

Is there something wrong with this? I am open for suggestions.

Ruby_Abu

Update:
Current Temp 82
Current RH 49

here is my Nute mix:

1tsp GROW was only going to give 1/2 but both LS look like they need some N
1tsp CATALYST
1 1/2tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1/2tsp MICROBLAST was actually a bit less than half but over 1/4th, wanted to give a little extra in case it was a Boron Def
1/4tsp CAL MAG

was going to give more but MMs are fine, and the EJ CalMag has 3.00N and the MM arent in need of N. So I will give another 1/4thtsp for a total of 1/2tsp of CALMAG to both the LS. Right now its all mixed together in the bucket. After I dip out and fill a gallon jug, I will add more to both LS.
Im hoping this will take care of the problem. Its my own fault I think. I have been noticing that the Lemon Skunks have been lacking in something. I was thinking N,but now not so sure. maybe both. Anyway. I will take some more pics when I feed tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions or knowledge on my current problem. Please let me know. Till then,

Latest posts

Latest posts