What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

PDX Dopesmoker

Some plants around town, first one is at a bus stop
biPgc6U.jpg

sitting downtown at a railway station
9pKKBuC.jpg

Gardeners in this yard don't take good care of their plants, all the flowers they planted in May are dead and gone, but maybe some water will revive this weed.
GmpGJD2.jpg

pathetic wretch
jopv8YT.jpg

suffering little thing, you can barely even tell what species it is
RlirHrQ.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Heres a healthy one
Dldrs93.jpg

Look behind that black pickup
m9CiJd4.jpg

gg958u1.jpg

The owner of this classic vehicle was out on the sidewalk so I beat my gums with him about vehicular restoration for a few minutes so I could get the picture without casting suspicion on the plant
TjSaeXz.jpg

I topped this one to keep it out of view from the sidewalk
Ubrf7us.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats awesome! They're starting to take off now! Thanks for sharing! Overgrow the town! :smoke:

About to go put down another 5 gal water for a total of 20. There will be more rain tomorrow, but it isn't forecast for more than a quarter inch.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh shit talk about a hot ass evening in the mtns. I took those 4 plants 2 OG Cookie Haze, Moby Dick, and I have a clone of either Gorilla Girl or OG Cookie Haze I went ahead and dug a hole for also!!! There's 4 nice ones, I'll get some pics up later tonite of the Guerilla patch!!! I got some decent ones. It's definitely gonna take some more carrying in of water. Some of the smaller plants are drying out or starting to bud, I thank they just got to dry. I plan on carrying in water tomorrow, try and get the lady's greened up some. Old school guerilla growing, carrying, hiking into your location right here!!! Trust me if I could I'd get a atv, I could grow 10x the weed. But that brings a greater risk of getting caught. And I'm to old to go to jail, especially for only growing and not distributing.

'Boogieman'

I have three different plots this year. Here are four plants in the spot I went today. I grow in 65 gallon smart pots in this spot because roots from black locust trees and other plants are so invasive they always stunt my plants and take over the holes even if the holes are huge. I have problems with roots taking over compost piles too.

Special Kush #1 (royal queen seeds)
Red Dragon. (Barneys Farm)
Glueberry OG (Dutch Passion)

I have two glueberry og's those are in the black smart pots.

Attachments

74.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20190705-200042_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190705-200042_Gallery.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190705-200022_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190705-200022_Gallery.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190705-200000_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190705-200000_Gallery.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 15

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have three different plots this year. Here are four plants in the spot I went today. I grow in 65 gallon smart pots in this spot because roots from black locust trees and other plants are so invasive they always stunt my plants and take over the holes even if the holes are huge. I have problems with roots taking over compost piles too.

Man those are nice!!! I've always loved Dutch Passion, I've not grew those Glueberry OG but when I get some money I'd like to grab some DP stuff. I like to grow a lot of different strains so I'm only growing in 10gal-7gal-5gal. I did a couple of larger containers last yr and got just as much with the smaller. But keep us posted on those lady's!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think these are more, those 2 that's turned up are the OG Cookie Haze I planted today. They just get beat up some on the trip. I gotta get more water to the better looking plants and hopefully have a few nice ones

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There's some of those plants I'll probably toss when I go back to water today. I know which strain is which, I have everything wrote on paper. Bad thing is I carry the water, it's probably 2miles into up a steep ass mtn lol.

PDX Dopesmoker

Thats interesting about the black locust trees causing trouble, black locusts cultivate nitrogen fixing bacteria on their roots, which sounds positive, but plants which can support the nitrogen fixing bacteria can also make use of excess nitrogen to poison more nitrogen sensitive neighbors when push comes to shove in the subsurface environment.

St. Phatty

There's some of those plants I'll probably toss when I go back to water today. I know which strain is which, I have everything wrote on paper. Bad thing is I carry the water, it's probably 2miles into up a steep ass mtn lol.

The best kind.

I have a theory that LEO types prefer to avoid difficult to access, low quantity guerilla grows.

It highlights their lack of fitness. You are probably in better shape, carrying that water uphill, than 90% of the cops who might interfere with your grow.

I've got 3 known females rooted in their final home, a rolling garbage can -

attachment.php

I have one big pot left and 8 or 9 seedlings to choose from -

attachment.php

Just waiting for one more healthy seedling to declare as a "female".

The extra seedlings I was going to put in the smaller pots and position in front of the windows to get more shade.

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_110745_+__b.jpg
    IMG_20190705_110745_+__b.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190705_110039_+__multi.jpg
    IMG_20190705_110039_+__multi.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 14

'Boogieman'

Thats interesting about the black locust trees causing trouble, black locusts cultivate nitrogen fixing bacteria on their roots, which sounds positive, but plants which can support the nitrogen fixing bacteria can also make use of excess nitrogen to poison more nitrogen sensitive neighbors when push comes to shove in the subsurface environment.

I'm not 100% sure that it's the black locust trees. We also have mulberry trees, asian bush honeysuckle, and autumn olive in the woods I grow. What happens is my holes become a mat of fibrous roots much like highbush blueberry plant roots and it chokes and stunts my plants leaving me with small plants in huge holes. I even had these roots grow into a few of my smart pots last year which caused problems so I took measures to prevent that again this year.

St. Phatty

Love to see people guerilla growing. I think it's good for nature to have people out there tending their little plots.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The best kind.

I have a theory that LEO types prefer to avoid difficult to access, low quantity guerilla grows.

It highlights their lack of fitness. You are probably in better shape, carrying that water uphill, than 90% of the cops who might interfere with your grow.

I've got 3 known females rooted in their final home, a rolling garbage can -

View Image

I have one big pot left and 8 or 9 seedlings to choose from -

View Image

Just waiting for one more healthy seedling to declare as a "female".

The extra seedlings I was going to put in the smaller pots and position in front of the windows to get more shade.

I like the garbage can idea, I've got one like that I started to cut a few holes in and use. That's just like me I've got seedlings and running outta soil, supplies, pots/grow bags/containers lol. I planted til 4am this morning lol, I've got one more 10gal grow bag, and some 5gal buckets. :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The plants I had that wasn't healthy I shouldve not even planted, sometimes they'll come back. But I had a few that got root bound and started to flower. I got a few to go back to Veg, but I noticed 5 or so I'm pulling, I should've went ahead a pulled them up yesterday. I just try to save shit sometimes when it's better to cut your lose and go to the next. But I've got some work to do with my container area, get the new additions hid away!!! Like I was saying I like to till up the ground under the grow bags, I've got some old soil from last yr I put under the grow bag/in the hole in dig. I don't know if it'll help any but it's just a idea.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not very fimilar with outdoor finishing times on a lot of my strains. There basic 70 day indoor strains for the biggest part, I might have a couple that would take longer. Last year I took some strains all the way to Oct 20, that were 70dsy strains. There can be a lot of difference outdoors, even certain areas I planted last yr seemed like plants started to flower quicker in different areas. I don't know if it might be something to do with the sun or what.

I checked on some outdoors today. 2 months in the wild and about 4 ft tall. Soo much rain everything has grown up and messed up ventilation. Lemon Dizzle are beautiful, but some PCK X Malawi are looking rough. Lots of small holes on the leaves causing the leaf to yellow and die. Same on a Carmel King. I wish I would have kept a leaf for a photo.

I used a good mix of peat/ worm castings/ compost/ perlite/ alphalfa/ bone meal and some lime...but maybe not enough. In 10 gallon holes in mother nature with good sun.

Thoughts? I just pulled deal leaves today top dressed with Garden Tone, like Pipeline.

BgC