What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius sativa

haxi

Ay,
beautiful grow, sativa landraces are so beautiful !! I wish I could grow some...!
How is the smoke? And the effect... I guess big cerebral "up high"? :dance013:
Congratz!
Peace

C

coxswain

I just can't get enough of them. I stare and stare at those buds. Man they look good. How big are those pots Lasko? 2 perhaps 3 liters?

lasko

Im luckyer than you i have live show bro ahahahhaha
Pots are 4l, plants are from 80-100 cm high

Haxl i will send seeds to icmag so you will try yourself

peace to all

Dr.Troppo

They are coming along well lasko! I think these would go well in a hot and wet tropical enviroment, the nice thin leaves and airy calxs for airflow are a work of art. I know you will have some nice spicey smoke later on i think :)

U

unthing

Wow, the buds looks surprisingly big considering the genes..quess they fluffy, but still. 80 days doesn't sound bad at all. Well done!

lasko

Plants will go down today, cca 100 dayz. seeds are ripen and i was just waitin for seeds. Plants still need like 2 weeks to finish, but i will lose all seeds waiting for buds to ripen. With sativas you have to be careful collectin seeds as you just touch the plant and half seeds fall down.
After drying i will send most seeds to boo for you to enjoy them.

peace & good karma to all

!PeAcE!

wow never really saw too many landraces before, Dont know too much about them to be honest. But wow they look like they can pack a punch, hey if you did the 200 day flowering you think the smoke would be a lot better than at 80 days? I wouldnt mind having one of these in the corner of my garden. Can someone either explain to me in a nutshell the difference between a landrace and what someone could get from seedbay or something? Because the landrace looks like some really good bud!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

these are wonderfull plants if you assume it is growing indoor and in small pots...do you ever think about bit bigger pots, bigger grow? Lasko?:D or shading outdoors or in greenhouse?

nad im not indoor grower, but i know that some sativas dont like to be directly under lights, but bit in shade of growroom? what about maritius? sorry if ti was disscused here...

caribbean fresh costal-wind high is blowing Lasko´s mind hehe:D

keep it up!

lasko

Kali yes you are right. Growin them in big pots to develope full potencial, but there is place just in the corner of my box. Atm is not posible other way and i smoke to much for waiting 7 months for buds :D Outdoors i can grow just guerila style so no posibility to shading them. But the truth is that this tropical sativas dont like HPS to much

Peace i cant say is better or worse, its different :D Diferent type of high

!PeAcE!

how much longer would you say your ladies have? also how would you describe the high since you were saying its different, im curious.

lasko

Peace there are 3 plants with different harvest window, one is ready atm, 2 others still needs like 3-5 weeks, but they wont as they are drying. I started them just for seeds, not for buds, but still a lot of smoking material :D

the high is not strong, but lasts for long, one of those strains that you clean the house or have a lot to think about :D

C

coxswain

the high is not strong, but lasts for long, one of those strains that you clean the house or have a lot to think about :D

That's exactly what I'm after when smoking our precious herbs.

lasko

This week will go 40 packs (300 seeds) of Mauritius seeds for boo. Some for found, most for freebies.

Enjoy them brodas & sistas

lasko

I was gifted a lot of seeds from brodas & sistas from all over the world and now is my turn.
There will be also some ciskei bushman & mauritius/bushman/x18 freebies and later this year some other hybrids.

Keep them green
Positive karma to all of you

Kuixx

Hi Lasko.

I'm living on reunion island, and I think that you grown zamal.
I can recognize carot' (green and almost yellow leaves, during the whole flowering) and mang'carot' (kind of blue/grey flowers) strains, but don't really see a third. I've not them under my eyes...but it may be a second pheno of the carrot' strain.

Other strains here are quasi disappeared.
Zamal means Local Cannabis, Kalité means Strain.
There are several strains which are very rare, as Kalité poivre (pepper), Kalité Citron (lemon), Kalité Kaf (black), Kalité fil mov' (pink hair), Kalité fil bleu (blue hair), and others and others...

I grow two females of the Kalité carot'.
One month under 12/12 HPS 400W lighting (vegetative period=reunion island's photoperiod is all year long between 11 and 13h of sunlighting), 2 weeks 11/13, 2 weeks 10/14, and I continue now with a 9/15 photoperiod, since 3 weeks, hoping finsh it in 2 months. I would get my plants a little smaller than yours, cause I got the patience, but not the room...

soil, fanjan, volcanic elements, coco. high temperatures. high hygrometry.
neem oil, ascorbic acid (anit-mold), aspirin.

thx and respect for your sharing.

Excuse for my english..

See ya!

Kuixx

Latest posts

Latest posts