What's new

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

St. Phatty

Zerohedge is far more accurate/ sources than rationalwiki... literally NEVER heard of that knock off snopes. But I’m sure Don Lemon will cover it immediately after this segment on ‘le ultra terrorist the raycisssss whiteman’

For a few years, Zero hedge was a reliable re-poster of news articles.

ZH is now so ad-ridden that opening up a ZH page is painful.

The only ZH articles I read are ones with links back to the original article.

I Control W all the other ZH pages. And I'm generally very patient.

I think ZH has ad-overloaded itself into irrelevance.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You too could typically relate Kings and Queens, Sultans and Grand Poobah's to the term 'Of with his head!'...

Over the years these 'Royal' people get used to this sort of behaviour - and so maybe we should give the Saudi's a bit more time to evolve socially - like 500 years - just in respect of their culture and religion - because it does take time to have all these reformations and changes throughout nearly a coupla billion people who have already been indoctrinated - 500 years should be enough - oh there is going to be quite a few casualties along the way - maybe even more than a few - so take cover.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Saudi has been paying big bucks for years to keep this kind of stuff out of the news, what is going on that they are showing it all now, this is almost starting to look like an organized attack. not a fan of MBS, but we still haven't seen any evidence, no tapes, no audio, no body. and specially NO talking to the arrested 18 and no extraditing them to Turkey either.

anyway what a sad story, those poor girls had their lives ahead of them, but apparently so scared to go back that they rather die.

Sisters found dead in Hudson River preferred suicide over returning to Saudi Arabia: Police

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sisters-...cide-over-201503584--abc-news-topstories.html

Sisters found dead in Hudson River preferred suicide over returning to Saudi Arabia: Police originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Tala and Rotana Farea, the sisters from Saudi Arabia whose bodies were found taped together in New York City's Hudson River last week, were said to have preferred suicide over returning to their home country, according to police.

Dermot Shea, chief of detectives for the New York City Police Department, said "sources" in Virginia, where the Farea sisters had previously been living, informed investigators that the two women had been in the United States for two to three years and would "rather inflict harm on themselves and commit suicide than return to Saudi Arabia."

"Everything that we’ve seen thus far is pointing to something other than a crime taking place," Shea told reporters at a news conference Friday afternoon. "But we’re not ruling anything out."

Detectives believe the women may have applied for asylum in the United States after alleging that they were victims of abuse, Shea said.

The medical examiner's office will ultimately determine the causes of death as the investigation continues.

(MORE: Saudi sisters found dead in Hudson River were in NYC for nearly 2 months, police say)

A witness told police he saw the women in a park on West 158th Street in Upper Manhattan on the morning of Oct. 24, while he was out exercising. They were sitting about 30 feet apart with their heads in their hands and appeared to be praying, the witness said.

The bodies of Tala Farea, 16, and Rotana Farea, 22, were seen floating along the Hudson River that afternoon, police said.

The sisters, whose bodies were loosely bound together with duct tape, were found lying on rocks near the river, fully-clothed, both wearing black jackets with fur trim and black leggings. There were no obvious signs of trauma, and detectives believe the women were alive when they entered the water, according to police.

Their bodies are believed to have washed ashore with the tide and stayed when it went out, police said.

NYPD detectives are checking to see if any surveillance cameras captured the moment Tala and Rotana Farea entered the river. They are also trying to determine whether either of them had met with any counselors or therapists in recent weeks, two police sources told ABC News.

The Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in New York confirmed in a statement Tuesday that the Farea sisters were students accompanying their brother in Washington, D.C.

Police investigators have traveled to Virginia, where they conducted various interviews with relatives and other associates of the Farea sisters to learn more about them. Shea has said those interviews are "unraveling" what was going on in the women's lives before their mysterious deaths.

Tala and Rotana Farea were, for a time, living with family in Fairfax, Virginia, but the relatives hadn't seen them since Nov. 30, 2017, according to Shea.

After raising allegations of abuse, the sisters were placed in a domestic violence shelter in Virginia in December 2017. They went missing from that facility on Aug. 24, which was the last time they were both seen in Virginia, Shea said.

Through mostly electronic evidence, such as credit card transactions and ATM withdrawals, detectives have determined that Tala and Rotana Farea used various transportation to travel from Fairfax to Washington, D.C., then to Philadelphia and on to New York City, where they arrived on Sept. 1.

Investigators are reviewing hotel and restaurant records, surveillance footage, electronic statements as well as eyewitness accounts to determine what the sisters were doing and where they were staying in New York City between Sept. 1 and Oct. 24, when their bodies were discovered in the Hudson River.

It appears the sisters stayed at a number of "high-end" hotels, ordered at least two meals a day and went shopping, Shea said. Surveillance video recorded just a week before they were found dead shows the pair looking to be in good health and not in any distress. However, their credit card was "maxed out," according to Shea.

"There is a strong possibility here," Shea said, "that money was running out."

Anyone with information about the Farea sisters is urged to call the New York City Police Department's Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS.

Gry

Veteran
Looking is a painful experience. May have been a small noise bar just past the feast scene.

T

Teddybrae

I agree with what you say but it will take longer than 500 years. The Saudi deserts are where Mohammad is supposed to have done his thing. I think the Saudi King's Family claims to be directly descended from Mohammad. Strong belief! Other beliefs won't compare with that! Believing anything else would be a step 'down' for them ...

You too could typically relate Kings and Queens, Sultans and Grand Poobah's to the term 'Of with his head!'...

Over the years these 'Royal' people get used to this sort of behaviour - and so maybe we should give the Saudi's a bit more time to evolve socially - like 500 years - just in respect of their culture and religion - because it does take time to have all these reformations and changes throughout nearly a coupla billion people who have already been indoctrinated - 500 years should be enough - oh there is going to be quite a few casualties along the way - maybe even more than a few - so take cover.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if this is true, MBS is finished. apparently washington post has reported that the cia are saying MBS was involved in the Kashoogie killing..

"CIA concluded Saudi ‎crown prince ordered Khashoggi’s killing"

[YOUTUBEIF]Yo4AEGIeG8k[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
for those that don't like lternative media sources, i present the msm version :D

CIA has concluded Saudi crown prince ordered journalist's killing: Washington Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cia-conc...ce-ordered-journalists-killing-233204882.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The CIA has concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul, the Washington Post reported on Friday, a finding that contradicts Saudi government assertions that he was not involved.

The Post said U.S. officials have expressed high confidence in the CIA assessment, which is the most definitive to date linking Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler to the killing and complicates President Donald Trump's efforts to preserve U.S. ties with one of the closest American allies in the region.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna get away “ Scot free “ from this whilst some lackeys will lose there head! Literally! but the Prince will carry on regardless,,,s2

Gry

Veteran
One can only imagine what life would be like for those employed by and around 'the prince'.

Badfishy1

Gonna get away “ Scot free “ from this whilst some lackeys will lose there head! Literally! but the Prince will carry on regardless,,,s2

This 100. Honestly, in another month this will be memory-holed as there will be another 4 msm ‘news’ cycles. Just like everything else, will only be a matter of time.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day 9 , BF

If they wanted to sweep it under the carpet .
Then why the leak from the CIA to the Washington Post ?

That was the kiss of death for MBS .
What head of state would now invite him to their country ?

The uncle returning was also stage managed by the US , and Khahogi`s son`s transported under US protection to the USA .

Gotta appease Erdogan . Now they are talkin about giving Guellen to the Turks .

All controlled by Kuschner and the Zionists .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Badfishy1

G `day 9 , BF

If they wanted to sweep it under the carpet .
Then why the leak from the CIA to the Washington Post ?

That was the kiss of death for MBS .
What head of state would now invite him to their country ?

The uncle returning was also stage managed by the US , and Khahogi`s son`s transported under US protection to the USA .

Gotta appease Erdogan . Now they are talkin about giving Guellen to the Turks .

All controlled by Kuschner and the Zionists .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Can’t say I disagree. To start FUCK Erdogan. Now that that is out, I PERSONALLY believe the reason the CIA leaked it is because their Zionist handlers told them to leak it for whatever their nefarious reasons are. Also, believing ANYTHING out of the CIA or WaPo is unironically laughable. Considering WaPo’s greatest journalist is literally named ‘an anonymous CIA source’ I tend to believe both are controlled by the same puppetmaster. With all the fuckery and destabilization the CIA with their butt buddy Mossad has caused in the Middle East, I truly doubt the CIA has ANY credibility or positive purpose for the world as a whole. I.E. Benghazi...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Can’t say I disagree. To start FUCK Erdogan. Now that that is out, I PERSONALLY believe the reason the CIA leaked it is because their Zionist handlers told them to leak it for whatever their nefarious reasons are. Also, believing ANYTHING out of the CIA or WaPo is unironically laughable. Considering WaPo’s greatest journalist is literally named ‘an anonymous CIA source’ I tend to believe both are controlled by the same puppetmaster. With all the fuckery and destabilization the CIA with their butt buddy Mossad has caused in the Middle East, I truly doubt the CIA has ANY credibility or positive purpose for the world as a whole. I.E. Benghazi...

G `day BF

I watched all the Left vs right arguments going on in the tokers den and chuckled .
Divide and conquer ...

Left or right it don`t matter they work for the same boss .

Kushner is Chabad . Pence tweets zionist propaganda on Jewish holy days .
Trump`s old lawyer was a Jewish Mafia guy .

Is it not plain for US citizens to see ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:

Badfishy1

G `day BF

I watched all the Left vs right arguments going on in the tokers den and chuckled .
Divide and conquer ...

Left or right it don`t matter they work for the same boss .

Kushner is Chabad . Pence tweets zionist propaganda on Jewish holy days .
Trump`s old lawyer was a Jewish Mafia guy .

Is it not plain for US citizens to see ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Once again, very little argument here as I’ve stated many times both sides work for the same handler. I would question the loyalty muh drumpf has to the terrorist state of Israel. Sure outwardly it appears he sucks the tip. However with the 24/7 attacks coming from the mockingbird media (which in and of itself shows ‘they’ do not trust him) and their narrative of drumpf is mean and a raycisssssss, how would one attack the Zionist pigs WITHOUT appearing to be the raycisssss he’s accused of being (with zero examples of racism)? Gotta let MSM bury themselves first. Muh drumpf with military intelligence has to have all ducks in a row before taking on le chosen ones. After all, they do have nukes and aren’t scared to take the world down as a whole. Subversion is real and their mo

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
the raycisssss he’s accused of being (with zero examples of racism)?

So if claiming that all Hatians have AIDS isn't racist, is this:

"You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

There's more I just doubt you truly believe he isn't racist.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
check it out guys, Snowden think the Israelis supplied the cyber tools to help get Kashoogie and find out what he was working on etc. that might explain why they took such a big risk, some thing big to hide?

[YOUTUBEIF]_LeOt4HCI-M[/YOUTUBEIF]