What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

D

Dioni

Since you guys got the Bro Grim C99 train a rollin again....where is the best place to source some packs? When that first hit is blown out and it gets a thumbs up I want to spend!

LostTribe

Premium user
Since you guys got the Bro Grim C99 train a rollin again....where is the best place to source some packs? When that first hit is blown out and it gets a thumbs up I want to spend!

As far as I can say here Herbies has stock along with cannapot both sponsors here at IC. Check the bros grimm site for more details and upcoming new strains.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I want you to be the first to know I am going for a test drive on Monday! Wooooo Hooooooo!

You're going to a popular guy come Monday night LT! Many on here chompin' at the bit...me included!
drum.gif

Good luck brutha!

Peace
BM

redlaser

Veteran
I have my own RO filter system. If you buy water at one of those drive up places you are not getting RO water anywhere near ~005-025 ppm more like 180ppm water.

I have a TDS meter checking my water before and after it is filtered. It shows 658ppm going in and 6 coming out. (30$ meter).
However, when I double check that with my other ec meter it shows 750ppm going in. So one of the meters is off by 100ppm, waiting on calibration solution to figure that one out.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have a TDS meter checking my water before and after it is filtered. It shows 658ppm going in and 6 coming out. (30$ meter).
However, when I double check that with my other ec meter it shows 750ppm going in. So one of the meters is off by 100ppm, waiting on calibration solution to figure that one out.

Sound like your meters are way off dude need to re calibrate. You water going in should not ever be that high...I have had 390PPM hard water along time ago its 375 at the new place but most folks on average in US and not on a well are seeing ~260ppm. I have been a Millwaukee fan for over a decade but recently grabbed a Bluelab Ph meter which has replaceable probe and the probe on this one is thick! Broke the old Miluakee ph I had for a decade the PPM is still rocking and rollin!

D

Dioni

LT is right...600's + going in seems to be real high. Just for a reference my well water is 400 ppm/.8ec going in and 0 ppm/.1ec coming out.

Blue Lab ph meter and ppm/ec meter.

LostTribe

Premium user
I chopped the tiniest lower branch I could find off the purple girl today and hung her for the night. I hope to toss her in the dehydrator tomorrow afternoon and get Blow'D up! I find drying a bit prior to poppin in the dehydrator gives a much better taste. Just a wee bit on the dehydrator like 10 minutes and off for 30 then on one more time ought to crisp it up nice!

redlaser

Veteran
Sound like your meters are way off dude need to re calibrate. You water going in should not ever be that high...I have had 390PPM hard water along time ago its 375 at the new place but most folks on average in US and not on a well are seeing ~260ppm. I have been a Millwaukee fan for over a decade but recently grabbed a Bluelab Ph meter which has replaceable probe and the probe on this one is thick! Broke the old Miluakee ph I had for a decade the PPM is still rocking and rollin!

My inline ec meter by HM is right I believe because 650 is close to what an outside test by Fruit Growers Lab came up with as well. It actually almost hits 800ppm at times. This is well water, a 475' well that doesn't produce reliably, about half the time it works. It's the third well on the property in an area that has had an extreme drought for four years. Basically what little water is there has concentrated trace elements.
I got the water test because my plants were turning uniformly yellow in the 50-60 day range after being fine for a month in new promix. Chloride levels were 379 mg per liter making it unusable for plants. Ro or distill only option besides delivery which we still get, but I'd rather treat that as well.
My ec/ ppm meter is a blue lab thats never been calibrated and it's probably at least ten years old barely used.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Damn Redlaser sounds like moving is the best option to me.

I actually am friends with a large scale organic farmer who left California 10 years ago because he saw the writing on the wall.

Can grow flower in many many spots.

Dakine

Veteran
Just wondering, but what made you switch to hydro? Also is Molasses A No No just in your set up? Or is it usually not in anyones hydro grow? Closest I've ever been to growing hydro are my fish tanks lol..

I was just reading up on why to use A 11/13 on certain plants, or certain Sativas. Im sure you've run 12/12, have you noticed A difference between the 2 light schedules on certain plants/strains?

Awesome bro, That Oldtimers still has awhile to go huh!

LostTribe

Premium user
Just wondering, but what made you switch to hydro? Also is Molasses A No No just in your set up? Or is it usually not in anyones hydro grow? Closest I've ever been to growing hydro are my fish tanks lol..

I was just reading up on why to use A 11/13 on certain plants, or certain Sativas. Im sure you've run 12/12, have you noticed A difference between the 2 light schedules on certain plants/strains?

Awesome bro, That Oldtimers still has awhile to go huh!

This is my first dirt grow in over a decade and I find in hydro once you find a system and nutrient line that fits everything is just automatic. Less time messing with watering and more time to train the plants. The biggest factor is veg for me is nearly twice as fast in hydro than in dirt possibly even quicker. Yields are also twice in the same amount of time.

As for 11/13 Dubi from ACE suggested it for the Haze so I am sticking with it he even mentioned to go 10/14 final 2 weeks but not sure I will go with that as I am trying to get back on 12/12 for the next 2 C99's. If you think about equatorial pure sativa's they really dont initiate bloom outdoors at 12/12.

LostTribe

Premium user
AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

100% Authentic Fire!!!!
Extreme Head rushing high that just wont quit!!!!
Speedy Get Er Done type shit!!!!
Totally blazed!!!!

I am a very happy with the results and didnt expect it from this solid built purple pheno much less off lower buds and taken early. I made sure to get stoned as fuck yesterday to get it a fair assessment, got crazy on zamaldelica and a bit of the Bubba K last night.

Dried a bit long in the dehydrator and did pull 5 C99xOT Purple Haze seeds out and they are fully mature!

I blew 1 chillum packed full approximately 6 hours ago and I can still feel the head a bit. Initially I took it easy to see how it went....I found myself finishing packing a 2nd bowl that I eventually decided was best kept for later! A little still goes a long way!

Bravo Mr Soul I am very pleased. Better than any other C99 releases I have grown probably since 2001. Bravo! Dude, I haven't even tried this super sticky tasty green girl yet! High hopes for the remaining 2 untested girls too!

Get'em while you still can folks it very well might get crazy out there!
LT

I swear I am still feeling it now some 6 hours later....I am no light weight.

Dakine

Veteran
Wow twice the yields.. I kinda always thought people where exaggerating, if even just A little bit about double the yields compared to soil grows.. But I believe you and them now, you have no reason to lie about that haha.. In all honesty have you seen A decline/Decrease in Terp Profiles or Taste/Smells in the Final Product?

Haha what an awesome smoke report my friend. C99 x OT Purple Haze Mature Seeds.. Those actually sound good enough to rob someone for lol. Im not sure why, but that specific cross sounds like 2 damn good strains to cross imo. Although F2s sound good, it seems that the c99 would help with Potency and possibly keeping the OTPH A little Smaller which actually might be A good thing haha.. The Cerebral High Intensity must be off the charts though.. Ahh its making my mouth water.

Do you have any thoughts about keeping some plants/clones to grow in soil for any specific positive reasons? Or do you feel theres no need to use soil, and Hydro is the way to go without any decline in anything?

Sorry for all the questions mah friend. Im just really interested and could use some food for thought!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Great news LT!!! Soul should toss a couple of free packs for all the 'marketing' you and ~star crash~ have done for him. You two have convinced several growers (me included) to snag some of these beans!

Cheers brutha, here's hoping that the cured product is the dankest kine!

Peace
BM

~star~crash~

Great news LT!!! Soul should toss a couple of free packs for all the 'marketing' you and ~star crash~ have done for him. You two have convinced several growers (me included) to snag some of these beans!

Cheers brutha, here's hoping that the cured product is the dankest kine!

Peace
BM

i'm the kinda guy that needs to see things to believe them & until i know for sure myself i remain optimistically hopeful:)