h.h.

Veteran
Pigman doubles down on racism.
I know I’m not supposed to say that.
The racists get all upset.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when the bomb went off in OK city, i was surprised. surprised because it took so long. there are THOUSANDS(maybe more, a LOT more) of people that detest our govt (NOT the country) for their roles at Ruby Ridge & Waco. FBI sniper (Lon Horiuchi) kills an unarmed woman holding a baby, & gets an award from the agency for his heroism. WTF??? our country has long derided Islamist terrorists for "hiding among civilians, & not coming out in the open to fight." but our govt put a huge FBI office in a bldg holding hundreds of civilians. it is cold to think of women & children as "collateral damage", but those are the terms our military & politicians use RE those killed overseas in drone strikes. "most regrettable" they say "we try hard to hold civilian casualties to a minimum" they say. the villainous amongst us hide just as the "wretched Islamic terrorists" do in their own countries. am i a fan of domestic terror? fuck, no. but i can damn sure understand their motivation...we will hear more from the McVeighs in our country. you can count on it...

David Koresh (spelling) was regularly seen in town buying supplies,as well he would jog outside of their property(compound as gov would say).There was no need for that to ever have happened.

h.h.

Veteran
David Koresh (spelling) was regularly seen in town buying supplies,as well he would jog outside of their property(compound as gov would say).There was no need for that to ever have happened.

Easy for us to say. Makes a good conspiracy story for the gun groups to throw around. That’s about it.
It wasn’t just one man. It was the entire organization. So called church.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He truly is looking for the white conservative pretenda Christian not racist but hate other colors demographic to keep him in office.

Public shaming for all who fall for his shit.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It literally turns my stomach hearing our president make these statements. Not just for the words but for being this kind of person.

There is no middle ground on this. People must strongly condemn trump for making such statements.

DJXX

Veteran
it baffles me how many people can support this man occupying the White House...he is the most toxic person on the planet...the Voters can easily remove him from office in 2020...if he doesn't cheat...be sure and vote...he is acting up big time now, cause he knows his future in the white house is coming to an end...as his chances get even worse, so will his temper tantrums...just watch. this clown is gonna start clownin big time.....whether you wanna believe it or not...face paint and Orange hair equals clown.....hope everyone has a great day no matter which side you choose....peace DJXX

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Folks weren't happy with Obama yet, he got a 2nd term. You folks make sure it doesn't happen here :) and, give the courts the chance to charge the MOFO :biggrin: A 2nd term = statute of limitations exceeded and won't be charged where he should be charged!.

'Boogieman'

:tiphat: quote from my favorite character on Fox.

Attachments

• 67268008_10104859272102133_5187536318439096320_n-1.jpg
    67268008_10104859272102133_5187536318439096320_n-1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The guy is literally taking us back to race wars.

I think he is forcing us to a class war. Just so happens alot of poorly educated white people side with shithead.

We are going to have to eliminate them with wit and creativity because its pretty clear who has more guns.

Pretty sure I could drive a conservative insane every few days if I put some real effort into it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy for us to say. Makes a good conspiracy story for the gun groups to throw around. That’s about it.
It wasn’t just one man. It was the entire organization. So called church.

I'm not on a compound,nor a conspiracy whack job.
If the Gov wanted to take a bunch of families without murdering them I think they were capable.We have proven that recently somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts