What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Jbomber79

Veteran
Karma does not disappoint.. little shot of the Sherb Biker. Little bottom nuggy!

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpeg
    IMG_3669.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81

Tynehead Tom

I have the sherb biker enroute..... excited to try that one. Look great

in the meantime , I am harvesting my 3 Biker ladies from my summer light dep. These are my F3 of the original Biker Kush. Season was awesome here and wicked good weather this fall. I was able to go well beyond 10 weeks and they came down this morning @ 79days of 12/12
Here's a couple shots

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Jbomber79

Veteran
Nice light d can’t go wrong with the Biker. Mochi is drying I’ll get a shot of that. Sweets, acid dawg as well. I under-performed on this seasons grow and the herb is still fire..all of it, says a lot about genetics when Hammer grows it!
Peace

Sledge00

Hey everyone just want to say new to the thread just joined. Huge Karma Fan, good friends just about to take some Sowahh Sherb down and will put pix up show you. Friends done lots of karma O.D.B. , Sour Melon, Sweets, Sherb Biker, Acid Dawg, Sowahh Sherb and now he’s managed to get a pack of HeadBanger and some Sweets freebies off the Tude so pheno hunting the Banger and Sweets next as he’s found the limited edition Sowahh Sherb keeper looks identical to pix on the karma g shop. Anyways hello and great work everyone! Karma you rock! 🤙

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Best example of Sour D in seeds I've found. Super potent Sour Diesel weed. I love it. As strong as the 09 Daywreaker clone. The Sour D seeds from Rez I never found anything this good.
agree... i have around a dozen part packs of rez's offering, the 1st sd, alpha, sdkush, strawberry and double strawberry diesel, and some others.... never found anything close to an elite, tho i have kept a sdkush around for some years...

Sledge00

So as the Sowahh Sherb cycle ends the next hunt begins. Got 19 beans in pack of Headbanger was over the moon cheers KG! 6 HeadBanger and 6 Sweets “freebies” in water got 5/6 HB and 6/6 Sweets and lost a sweets to my clumsiness and fat fingers but now alas good got 5 HeadBanger and 5 Sweets in coco under 125 cfl awaiting a trip into the veg room. Still got 13 Headbanger in the fridge Vault. Think 5 more bangers may need to be popped and save the remaining 8 for future. Ohh and anyone got any of the new Z bx2 stud line limited editions??? my mates got his eye on Zi Zi Banana? Is there any fast 8 week finishers in these beauties?

Attachments

• EB2CF398-BC2C-44CC-B161-216A967D3A35.jpeg
    EB2CF398-BC2C-44CC-B161-216A967D3A35.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • 811CDC5D-D66A-4F83-BFB9-8B35C22805F7.jpeg
    811CDC5D-D66A-4F83-BFB9-8B35C22805F7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • CEAC1FA9-611A-4C38-8109-82C7B8558CAC.jpeg
    CEAC1FA9-611A-4C38-8109-82C7B8558CAC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
For fertilizer and water feeding to the rooms.
in a word...WOW... good luck with this massive project - how do u keep bugs/insects at bay in such a large space??? - i have a tough time in my 5x5ft tent, and trust me i keep it clean, tho a few grows ago i did see some mites (little fukers) - it was early and dusted with sulphur, and some food grade DE on the soil surface - it did the trick.... buts such a large growing area.... how do u do it??