What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DJXX

Veteran
Im listening to No Vaseline from Cube..he gets down on this clap back to NWA.......

nice score on the Melon beans...i asked for the London Loud and Fizz..either one is fine...cant wait to see your 91 S1s from Nspecta...i have 91 S1s from CV, 91 Locktites goin from Redeye..and have the real deal SKVA cut coming from CV too...so i promise you we will both have the best 91 out there..looks good as always man..peace DJXX

LostTribe

Premium user
New seeds from Karma. He hooked me up on the Sour Melon, 20 seeds in that pack.

View Image

Now I don't know if I have talked about this gem here yet or not. Couple weeks back I was out back mowing my lawn. Stopped to chat with my neighbor thru the fence. Look down and I'm like, that looks like a pot leaf. Sure enough, take a better look and there's a plant growing out of the ground.

I almost trampled it to death. So got a bamboo stake and some tape and fixed it up. Turns out it's a male. So I've been watching him grow. He get's morning sun from about 8:30 - 11 a.m. . I haven't given him any food/water at all. At first he was a bean pole without branches. But now he's got some branches . So I'm gonna try and clone him. Then see what he has to offer, by making some seeds with him.

View Image

OOOOOh! Want to see that Melon.

I have 2 biker Kush V2 laying in wait.

Sounds like KG is doing better.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Took down the "short" pheno of Maine Super Skunk x Stardawg IX from meltingpot. Computer fucked up on me the other day. Lost the photo editing app, so these are untouched pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took it down a week sooner than I would have liked. Bills are due, lol. Her sister is still going and will likely come down Sunday.

TnTLabs

whats the story of that male, you must have planted something there last year that dropped some seeds in the ground?!?
that Super Skunk cross looks tasty... looks like in that cross the Skunk seems to be more dominant, deff kept the structure

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
whats the story of that male, you must have planted something there last year that dropped some seeds in the ground?!?
that Super Skunk cross looks tasty... looks like in that cross the Skunk seems to be more dominant, deff kept the structure

I have no idea where the seed for that male would have come from. The spot he popped up. I never, I mean never had any "raw plants" just chillin' over there. Not a normal route where I walk. Plus any smoke that left the shed for the house, was always in garbage bags for security reasons. The other thing is, I have't made reg seeds on purpose in awhile. If it was an accident seed, it would have been a female for sure.

I took a 6 pack of snips off him last night. So hoping I can get at least one to live. Then I'll use him on a plant or two I know well(Glue, Fake 91') and see what the seeds give me.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
hmm.. then maybe then from a neighbour, some kids ?? or its from some birdfeed...
time will tell

Oh it's def from my grow. Now way it could be from anyone else, lol. Prolly had a seed stuck to me when I met the neighbor at the fence. I did after all come inside one night, and there was a seed stuck to the brim of my hat.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
I was at a local coffee shop and the guy at the register leans forward and pics something off my shirt ,I was like WTF dude and he says bro you had this lil nug stuck to your shirt .i laughed told to smoke that shit and left.now the fucker is always look in at me funny lol

3snowboards

I was getting stuff at the dollar store and as i handed the bills to the girl she raised it up by her face and said it smelled good

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have pics. Just way to lazy to upload them right now, lol. So I'll just do a little run-down of what's going on. I'll start with what's in flower.

I have a nice batch just hitting week 4. The Ghost/4DD are the standout's so far. I have 3 females. Deadhead OG F2 I have smells almost exactly like the one I used to have. Rotten Chemmy funk. Fake 91' is looking to be an easy qp, prolly more. Then the shocker is the Banana Pie.....smells like a heavy chem hybrid. So awesome.

Now the shit news. The Deep Triangle( Triangle OG x Deep Chunk), almost all are having intersex issues. I been picking the balls and nanners off. So far they aren't coming back. I'm gonna finish them and flower the ones still in veg. No sense in wasting the dirt and my time. Plus they grow like corn, with most of them not producing branches until flipped. Which makes looking them over easy.

Gonna flip a batch tonight. Mostly my old man's varities. Liberty Haze, White Island, CC GSC #5&6, LSD, Glue. Which that's gonna open up veg space. So be able to do some up-pot's as well. And boy of boy do I have plants to up-pot. New PUTS gear, Skunkdog Maui hybrids, BLazee joints, dirtyoldsog gear.

Also planted a couple Jamacian Lambsbreath and JLB x PCK. 2 of each, all 4 are growing. I also have 7-8 Chem4 BX2's going. And the Chem D S1 #2 x 4DD just got up-potted the other day. Also already found a nice structured Williams Wonder F4 female. So plenty to play with, and always stuff to do. I'll try and get some pics tonight. And put a bunch up tomorrow.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame to hear about those TK x DC. I was hoping for more than that from such a pairing.

dank.Frank

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Meh, I don't mind some nanners/balls . I expected it, so been watching them real well. Now if they had more male parts than female, yeah I'd def cull them.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Look for them short squat Willy's. I went to Jamaica a few months back and tried finding some lambsbreath and most of the locals could only find me haze and skunk full of seeds. The nugs looked terrible. Idk maybe indoor just spoiled me lol

Latest posts

Latest posts