What's new

FastBuds Gorilla glue!

The elvis

Hello ladies and gentleman here are the Fastbuds Gorilla glue. I used 5 gallon smart pots with FFOF soil, using Advanced nutrients sensi grow and Conn Bloom.. cal+mag big bud, voodoo juice. and overdrive, honey and molasses I'm a hybrid light user and I grow with 2 mars 192x3 LED and 1 600 HPS hurtilux, and for side lighting I use a mars 900 LED. i guess its all about 2000 watts!

Here is a Gorilla Glue Autoflower!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cartoon-singing-zombie-elvis-37706902.jpg
thank you very much!!

The elvis

That looks nothing like the glue

Of course not, its an autoflower and, is impossible to get it just like the clone that was use to make it. I will say fastbuds did real nice job on this auto strain.. I dont know for sure but there is some chemdowg in it.. Ive tried it and im impressed!! i have another phonotype thats very interesting to see!!! plus the stardowg!!! Another amazing strain..!!!

Here is the Gorilla Glue both phenptypes. Nice yeilders!!! The GG on the right I put a stick to hold her up, she bent it!!! she is 70 days old in this picture! from sprout!!! Impressive!!!
picture.php

The elvis

That close up looks nice and frosty elvis. How is the smoke and high?

Thank you very much!! The Smoke Is so think you can chew it!!
The taste is pure chem!! Go in the hardware store and find varnish and fresh wood, Start sanding and rolling on the varnish, thats how it smells!! I cant say i have smelled a canna plant just like this one. I grew out 3. The genetics are very stable and have very little difference's. out of 3 seeds i only saw just 1 different Pheno.. but she smelled the same and the high was the same. very sativa high! No sleeping on this autoflower!!

here is my dry personal.. gorilla Glue "auto"

attachment.php

Attachments

• ggdry2.jpg
    ggdry2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 26

lamsbread

Looking good there Elvis.

Do you know what the release date for Gorilla glue auto is ?

Missing your banter elsewhere - Arty Z

The elvis

Looking good there Elvis.

Do you know what the release date for Gorilla glue auto is ?

Missing your banter elsewhere - Arty Z

Good to see ya AZ Im on summer vacation!! ill be back!!
Fastbuds wont tell me when there gonna release them.. Im sure soon like real soon!! Its damn good autoflower!! I'm impressed about it in many ways!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your bud looks good, but nothing resembling Gorilla Glue. Dominant characteristics should follow in auto form. From what I've seen and tasted, this what I'm accustomed to in Gorilla Glue.
Would like Joesy to weigh in.

Attachments

• 118782_27810_7[1].jpg
    118782_27810_7[1].jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

marrdogg

Veteran
Doesn't look anything like glue at all. From what I'm reading doesn't smoke like glue. If you compare glue to chem it's like apples to oranges, glue has chem sister in It, not chem. Not too many people have smoked or even seen a chem sister very few people have her. But bottom line is chem s and chem do not smoke the same at all. So to have a very strong chem taste is not a true representation of glue. Sativa dominate? Where did that come from? And also how did you get those seeds over 2 months ago evidently when they're "coming soon".
Why first posts since 2014? And it's about auto gorilla, suspect.
PEACE!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have to agree with you marrdogg- definitely apples and oranges. Don't recall any type of wood taste or chemical to it in the few samples I've tried, albeit it photoperiod, purchased in a rec dispensary.

As mentioned, the "Glue" should transcend the influence in the autoflower version.....apparently, not. Nuggets look more like Diesel....or something else.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With marrdogg, Windy City Smoker and Tony Green as the supreme "GLUE" gurus growing Gorilla Glue, what you grew, Elvis, is a different strain with Gorilla hype. Or so it seems......

I'm not convinced either.

Last edited:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my opinion you can definitely improve auto quality with a cross to a photo and working it to auto, with the right selections even an auto X auto hybrid can be more than the sum of its parts.

But if you really want to lock certain traits, flavours, appearance, aroma it's going to take more than 50% of one parent, unless you're very lucky, skilled or growing in enormous numbers.

That's why we're beginning to bx a lot of our autos if not to the exact same cut then to one that shares some heritage.
Trying to make a nice og in auto form, for example, we're now at the third outcross to a photoperiod, we did triangle ogk cut X auto breeding parent worked that until auto then crossed that 'triangle auto' out to bear og photo from karma genetics.. Worked that strain to auto and out crossed it to yeti og, that will be f4 and ready for release in 2017.
The typical og aroma has come into the 3 bears og, but by the time the yeti cross is finished we really hope for a very nice representation of an ogk in auto form.
Basically that will have been some 5 years work+ by that point.

We're also working on a gorilla glue auto project, gg#4 X grape crinkle.. Also now at f2.

Cheers! And it looks nice the elvis, props to you.