I see in this thread hormex mentioned a lot, I hate being in Aus when Im trying to get stuff I cant find it anywhere so tried to get something with the same ingredients.
The closest I could find was a product called Auxinone it appears pretty close, do you guys think it do a simialr job as hormex.
Auxinone is a biostimulant containing a blend of Auxins that promote growth in plants. Auxinone
incorporates 2 of the most common Auxins found in plants - Indole Acetic Acid (IAA) to encourage
cell development and Naphthalene Acetic Acid (NAA) for improved root growth. Auxinone also
incorporates Thiamine (commonly known as Vitamin B1) to further enhance root development.
When used in conjunction with a useful fertiliser program, Auxinone will;
• Stimulate root development, particularly when establishing new turf areas
• Encourage new growth in turf following winter dormancy
• Improve turf development in weaker areas
• Enhance root development initiation in plant propagation situations
• Economical for use both as a regular monthly maintenance bio-stimulant
option or for broadacre turf establishment
• Strengthens your fertility program, maximises root development and
uptake of applied nutrients
• Excellent tank mix flexibility. Can be used in conjunction with a wide
variety of plant nutrition, wetting agent and plant protection products
• Excellent liquid option as a rooting compound for cuttings in plant
propagation. Proven to significantly enhance root initiation and plant
• Unlike many other Biostimulants, Auxinone is registered with the APVMA,
ensuring consistency in manufactured product and peace of mind that the
product will do the job it is claimed to do
• Developed and manufactured in Australia.