Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Noreason's Hashish

Thread Title Search
Noreason's Hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2012, 04:32 PM #1
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Noreason's Hashish

Heya guys, I need a place to post pictures and info about my extractions, so in the future I can remember more details and make less mistakes so here I am
Obviously any comment or suggestion is welcome, I will post various kind of extractions with water or butane or alcool to share with you.

Well let's start with the last extraction I did yesterday.
I used a simply kitchen strainer (not shown in the pics) and a 31µ metallic mesh to collect heads.
The method I used is different from the usual, maybe if interested I'll write about it

Some shots:

After 24 hours at 20°C and 40% RH

and a short video of this Exodus Cheese + Grapeferuit water hash. Some days and I can bubble it in my roor
Btw, the hash in the video is still moist so it bubbles less than it will do when well dried

Keep your stuff concentrated

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:52 PM #2
midwestHIGHS

midwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nice
looks good mate! I dig the blonde color that you got, how she melt?
midwestHIGHS is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 04:59 PM #3
dramamine

Great looking hash, as usual. Thanks for sharing, NoReason. I've used your water hash technique, and now it's my standard. Great quality and yields. Subscribed..

Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 PM #4
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The method I used is different from the usual, maybe if interested I'll write about it
sicuramente , a un colore bellissimo mmmmmm , altro que la scifezza ke si vende su la strada
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 10:01 PM #5
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreason View Post
Please do share bro!

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is online now Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 10:11 PM #6
skullznroses
that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin

skullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of light
Im with Bray Wolf- please do tell!

In the mean time I will venture a guess cause its fun to guess...

I think you make ice water hash, and then dump it through a funnel you have fitted with two different screens of different mesh, to collect the crystals that way.

What do I win?

the more you know about the world the less you can know about sunscreen
skullznroses is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 PM #7
Adrift

Adrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to beholdAdrift is a splendid one to behold
nice to see a new thread noreason!

u really make some beautiful hash, and i will forsure be back to check in on this thread
Adrift is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 10:49 PM #8
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestHIGHS View Post
looks good mate! I dig the blonde color that you got, how she melt?
It melt nice as you can see in the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamine View Post
Great looking hash, as usual. Thanks for sharing, NoReason. I've used your water hash technique, and now it's my standard. Great quality and yields. Subscribed..
Thanks mate When I want the purest hash I use the gravity as you already know but I'm keep experimenting new methods and for sure I don't want to buy b.bags as I can obtain good concentrate without.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
sicuramente , a un colore bellissimo mmmmmm , altro que la scifezza ke si vende su la strada
Sempre un piacere leggerti fratello, chissà se un giorno riusciremo a fumare un bel joint in compagnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
Please do share bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullznroses View Post
Im with Bray Wolf- please do tell!

In the mean time I will venture a guess cause its fun to guess...

I think you make ice water hash, and then dump it through a funnel you have fitted with two different screens of different mesh, to collect the crystals that way.

What do I win?
I am happy you guys are interested Skull got the point, or almost got it.
I work with a blender trim+ice+water in a bucket.
Remove all the bigger parts with a coliander and then filter twice or more with a kitchen stainer like THIS
The stainer should have the smalles holes possibles.

At this point I move the solution of water and glands in the big green funnel, where I placed only one 31µ screen at the end.

I tried to use a 160µ screen too, to filter contaminants....but I noticed it's pretty useless.The final product is very very similar using only the 31µ mesh.

The trouble of funnel is that the heavier glands rapidly fall on the screen, obstructing the water flow. This mean it takes a lot of times to remove all the water, and this is not good. Less time the glands are in contact with water, more intense will be the smell.

So I drill a little hole at the end of the funnel, where I insert a little tube. This tube is linked to a little air-pump, so when I close the funnel from the bottom with my hand, the air flow coming from the pump, is obliged to go up, moving away the glads from the screen and let the water fall down rapidly.
Doing this repeatedly allow all the water fall down in few minutes.

I hope my words make sense

This is not the purest hash I did, but this technic give me pretty high yield and a good clean stuff to bubble.

If you want go purest, take the wet glands, put'em in a glass of water, let the glands sit on the bottom, remove the floating contaminants, and then filter again with the 25-30µ mesh, this make the purest hash I made. Simply but fucking effective

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:51 PM #9
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rough
lovely hash.
eloquentsoution is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 10:53 PM #10
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
nice to see a new thread noreason!

u really make some beautiful hash, and i will forsure be back to check in on this thread
You're very welcome bro I have many trim bags in my freezer to process before the next crop so stay tuned

1 members found this post helpful.