What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

garden view (update weekly)

skar

hello,

i have some plants under 1000w (600 + 400) looking for new mums at the moment..they were flipped in 12/12 ten days ago and just start to show their true faces.

i'll update the thread weekly...

strains are : BubbaKush (cut & S1), Purple Erkle (S1), Chemdawg Sister (S1), CH9Hashplant & CH9doubleX and some more that i haven't pictured yet (bananaOG..KillerQueen (F5 from Motarebel)...)

here some pics :

BubbaKush (s1)
15442BubbaKush-med.JPG

CH9HashPlant
15442CH9xHP-med.JPG

Ch9XX
15442CH9XX-med.JPG

ChemdogSister (s1)
15442ChemdogSister-med.JPG

PurpleErkle (one of the slower..even from s1 seeds)
15442PurpleErkle-med.JPG

sorry for the hps yellowing i'll take better pics and post them very soon.

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking grand! very nice selections and variety. look forward to updates....sub

skar

thanks for stopping by Subrob !

yes the next weeks will be more interesting...lol

peace

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
No offense skar but shudnt this be in the grow diaries section? Its not like you have some huge developed flowers to even show off yet. (Im in the same boat)

PS: Healthy lookin plants.

skar

hey pirate thx for checkin in =)

no offense taken...i thought it was better to post here since it's not a "grow diarie"..i'm just gonna post pics of the flower/plant each week..i don't give all details of the grow / grow room..i haven't the time to keep a real diary up so hence this thread...

i hope it will not be a problem.

peace

skar

hello,

some new pics of the young flowers..they are on day 18 and some them already put out resin.

The Bubba s1 is healthy as hell..she still bubba so no lots of side branching but a nice grow rate.

Chemdog Sister s1 is a good surprise..lots of branching here and i've even found a 100% chem'sister male plant so i plane to do some polination..i still have some blueberry pollen so with the deep chunk male it's gonna be the three i'll use.

here the pics:

bubbakush s1:
15442flo_week2_002-med.JPG

bubba
15442flo_week2_001-med.JPG

bubba
15442flo_week2_008-med.JPG

chemdog sister
15442flo_week2_003-med.JPG

i have some plants at 35 days flower just need to take some pics it will be mlore interesting for the eyes.

peace

E

ElectroSticky

Nice thread bro... :friends:

:lurk:

cant wait to start one like these myself........ :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

...that kush and chemdog looks amazing.. :rasta:
im so exited just waiting to hear from u bro :rasta:

Last edited:

skar

hi,

thanks electro =)

i've been very busy these last few days so i only have a couple pics to post but now i'll have more time to post strains by strains shots.

bubba kush s1..this pheno is the more bubbaesque in therms of grow structure and smell (dank fuel/coffe kush)..the other is more branchy and a bit more sativa-ish with a bit of a candy smell added to the coffee flavor.

15442bubba_kush_2.JPG

15442bubba_kush_3.JPG

and here a Chemdog Sister (s1)..this one already reaks of lemony/fuel.

15442chemdog_sister_2.JPG

peace

skar

hi,

some more pics of the girlz in their week 3..there is a Chemdawg Sister male from s1 seeds but a true male at the moment so i'm playing a bit with him. I've only kept the main top in a glass of water and he don't stop to pop bananas and so lots of pollen too.

Already pollinated females are: Chemdawg sister (s1), Katsu Bubba Kush, Purple Urkle..and i'm gonna dust the Cheese clone as well as a Pure Afghan from DNA and the SPG cut too.

i've cloned this dude to stress-test him in a "JLP male box"..i'll grow these future seeds but just want to be sure this surprise male don't reverse under stress.

here some pics:

15442flo_week_3_cross_002-med.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_003-med.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_006-med.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_007-med.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_008.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_010.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_011.JPG

15442flo_week_3_cross_012.JPG

pictures of the 3 CH9 strains i'm growing will come soon just need get them out of the room to take some good pics.

peace

skar

thx titoon ! you're a sativa head..i'm gonna use this male and some blueberry pollen against two Colombian Punto Rojo females clones in a month or so.

resulting seeds will be interesting i think.

peace

skar

hello,

some pics of a Bubba Kush s1..two Katsu Bubba Kush seeded..and a JuicyQueen lady (Juicy Fruit x KillerQueen).

bubba kush s1 :
15442bubba_kush_s1_001-med.JPG

15442bubba_kush_s1_002-med.JPG

15442bubba_kush_s1_004-med.JPG

15442bubba_kush_s1_005-med.JPG

bubba kush (katsu) :
15442week3_random_shots_003-med.JPG

15442week3_random_shots_006-med.JPG

JuicyQueen :
15442week3_random_shots_010-med.JPG

peace

skar

thanks Xaint ! these little cybershot's series are easy to use and give some nice photos.

peace

skar

Hi,

some pics of a Purple Urkle s1..BananaOG..Bubba Kush (seeded)..and JuicyQueen.

The Urkle is at 42 days..this BananaOG is close to 45/50 days..the Bubba Kush are around 45 days too and the JuicyQueen is at 32 days.

Purple Urkle s1 :

15442flo_week4_start_001-med.JPG

15442flo_week4_start_002-med.JPG

BananaOG :

15442flo_week4_start_004-med.JPG

Bubba Kush (katsu) seeded) :

15442flo_week4_start_006-med.JPG

15442flo_week4_start_007-med.JPG

JuicyQueen :

15442flo_week4_start_008-med.JPG

peace

skar

thanks exploziv ! yes this Urkle is the frostier of the batch..and the Bubba's are like we love them..frosty and dank =)

peace

highclasscandy

hey skar :wave:
looking really great and healthy ! you got a real nice selection of genes there
laissez les bons temps rouler :)

~cheers hcc

Latest posts

Latest posts