What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He had been practicing w one of his alternate accounts...Can't remember the name but all responses were raps...
that wasnt him with the sig "blackmon" was it?,,,,,
he always replies in rythme,,if so how peculiar...s2

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was my belief...Could just be paranoid but from some of the responses and questions a few of his fans posted I always believed he had multiple accounts...And he proved countless times he had the kind of character (lack thereof) and ego to do it...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh...Wow...I...Dunno what to say..That is the worst thing I've ever seen or heard..It almost makes me feel sorry for him instead of hating him...Almost...But it brings me great joy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was my belief...Could just be paranoid but from some of the responses and questions a few of his fans posted I always believed he had multiple accounts...And he proved countless times he had the kind of character (lack thereof) and ego to do it...
hey subrob,,,
that was my belief also that "blackmon" wasnt a black dude,,my best man at my wedding is black as were a lot of the guests and coming from East London i got brought up in an afro-carribean community but i never would have guessed it was medman lol,,,,
What a crazy thing to do!,,,,lol,,lol,,lol,,s2

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't quit going back for more....Hahahaha...Oh shit...Got tears flowing!
Are all those raps him?

soserthc1

wow that's some funny shit ..... Imma smoke another and listen to some more raps ....bahaha

I'd rather puff with you cause m-e-d grows the kindest bud
Now bring your ass in here so I can bust a nut .... Tears flowing in laughter

Last edited:

soserthc1

A little research will lead to a thread at the farm where he says

" can't wait to release my icmag dis "

Saddest part about it all is no one even trolled or viewed ....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man...Is he still online at any sights?
I haven't logged in anywhere in awhile
But I want so much to ridicule him for this!
I'm really surprised that all those fan boys w two weeks and 3 posts on sight aren't coming out of the woodwork to defend this humanitarian who has helped so many w his superior genes...Where'd you go? Maybe he had more accounts then even I thought!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found him
Left him a post
Don't know how many seeds he still sells...Maybe they will delete it...He used to answer me when I would insult his punk ass...Have to remember to check back

soserthc1

Found him
Left him a post
Don't know how many seeds he still sells...Maybe they will delete it...He used to answer me when I would insult his punk ass...Have to remember to check back

^^^^^^^^ skips off in ^^^^ in mongoose style to find the post _

beanja

Oh that shit cracks me up ... wife heard me listening to it and asked if that was
a weird al yankovic song ... lmao

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Anybody got that pic of him all gangsta in his mini van?? Need that up in this thread.

The problem was the guy had a massive ego and always claimed to help sick people out. But sick people would ask questions about his strains or advice on growing them, only to be snubbed. He would never answer the questions asked and never posted like more than 10 words.

If he really loved the plant and his work he would have responded to his own customers one would think.

Glad he's got a real job with the rapping, cause I never read any very good reviews on his strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts