What's new

Chem Dog look out there's a new kid in the garden!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I usually never find seeds in the dank I buy but the first time I went to SHHC in Sacramento a guy in front of me got the $25 special saying how much he enjoyed it even though the trim job sucked so I checked it out. To my surprise this supposedly cheap pot was good weed grown bad hahaha happens a lot out here in the Cali med scene. This strain I got was Oregon Grape and I bought a 1/4 oz for $50 and when I got home and plucked the shit trim job off the buds I found lovely frosty nugs with a super fruity smell. In the 7grams of dank I found 7 seeds hahaha I found that to be some what special being 7 in 7 blah blah blah so I kept em for a later day...

That day came a back in August when I popped 2 of the beans and got a male and a female, I should've kept the male I know but killed it off after trying to flower it :mad: :wallbash: :mad: But the female made a nice mom that vegged fast is easy to feed has thick stalks great node placement ect

Well I've flowered a row of this lady which is Pheno A for now but I will be taking request's from West Coast growers to name it and will do my best to get it circulating in the med scene out here....

Here she is today 11-14-09 and she was flowered on 10-25-09 so that's about 3 weeks total and she's already kicking out resin which all my GOOD strains do!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and I will update until she's ready for harvest then come back with a dried a cured smoke report....

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok thunderkill,nice looking find bro.ill come back and see her when shes done.
peace-T-

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
hahahaha I know I was glad to have something cool behind it and my 7 magic beans in 7 grams sounds like it's a winner! Yea man I can't wait to see her in full flower! I wonder what pollinated her? My buddy was saying it was probably some bomb ass strain from Oregon that somebody grew outdoors and it got seeded by what who knows... I'm curious if she hermied to save herself like strains do when let go really long, either way she looks to be BOMB!! The smell is getting better everyday and so is the resin of course! Well I'm off to smoke some Sour Grape I picked up from SHHC for 45 a 8th and it's some kill!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I aint slowing shit when day 26 looks like this!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

look at that purple peeking through on day 26!!!! This strain looks more like a winner everyday!!!! :joint: :woohoo: :joint:

keeper

SO.............. this is the first time growing this particular plant ?
you have not smoked it yet then...

Synthettek

Whats up Thundurkel
long time reader of your threads
I'm doing something similar right now, I found a few bagseeds in some unrealistically good shit and I'm hoping for the best

they are still small, but I've always thought the same thing to myself... a shitload of the elite clones were just found from bagseed and grown out to something special. I know the odds aren't in my favor.. but its no sweat of my back adding a couple of seedlings into the cab... I've got the room and the time.

Blanco.

So wait... You only used 2 seeds, so that means u stil got 5 left. Why dont u try to make seeds?

I hope ur not gonna try to make this the next elite clone only shit strain.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Don't care to make an elite just want to share the pheno with folks and the way to make SURE they get the same shit is a clone only and especially if the other beans don't give me anything good..
As far as me smoking this strain goes I bought a half oz total cuz I liked how bomb the shit was for so cheap I don't mind plucking away a few leaves if the dank is good enough and this shit was but funny thing is since that strain I haven't found anything in the $25 8ths that was as good with fat resin heads and a sweet fruity scent to it... The shit was also pretty dry but I have a cigar humidifier thing that's like the size of a quarter maybe a lil bigger and about 5 quarters thick and has holes in it. All you do is drop it in water for a few seconds and wipe it dry then pop it in your jar for a bit and it turns crispy dry pot into nice freshly cured goodness!!! I've fixed many dry bags of dank and got to taste how they bud was when it was still nice and smooth.....
But yea the Oregon Grape I was smoking on was fucking stoney shit and like I said just as good as the top shelf bags I had got from there like the Blueberry x Super Silver Haze or the OG Kush or the Chem91 ect so when I found the seeds I got this feeling in my gut and this feeling has kept me out of trouble and been right EVERY time I follow it so I kept em and I'm pissed I killed the male I had of this shit! The stalks on the male were even thicker than this bitch and had more Indica influence with fatter wider leaves and would have gave sturdiness to any flimsy strains like Train Wreck or SSH ect so I'm hoping in the 4 seeds I have left to find 1 bad ass male and 3 different special pheno's of the Oregon Grape which I have decided to call the LNS or LN7 as in Lucky Number Seven and with the other seeds call em 7A 7B 7C ect the name still might change again after harvest but for now I like the LN7...

Last edited:

severian

4 weeks flowering and it looks close to harvest. Oregon grape? Does SHHC give out any breeding information? Contacts? Looks like it might have some diesel in there.

D

dorkvan420

That is looking awesome Thundurkel...and thats a cool name so far....LN7.....cant wait to see it at maturity!!

amoril

Sorry Blanco but yea I am trying to make this the next Elite Clone Only type shit and I am going to breed with it as well and there's no way for me to know what the father was or if it kicked out some male flowers at the end of it's cycle and made some seeds....

sounds like a plan.

start hyping it BEFORE you know anything about it (parentage, smoke quality, effects, etc...)

that way, its guaranteed to be a winner.....lmfao.:fsu:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha
huhu huh huh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow no I didn't kill it on purpose buddy I was flowering it in a different cab and the pot was too small and I didn't make it home one day in time to water him and he died on me...
I'm no idiot bro I also have been collecting strains that most don't have to start my seed company cuz it's been a dream since I was a teenager... As for copying Chem Dogs story goes I'd have to go to a concert and buy a oz not a 1/4 at a med dispensary fucking dip shit... I've also had enough experience with Top Shelf strains to tell a GOOD one at 4 weeks of flowering and if you can't sucks to be you bro....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
sounds like a plan.

start hyping it BEFORE you know anything about it (parentage, smoke quality, effects, etc...)

that way, its guaranteed to be a winner.....lmfao.:fsu:

Now lets see I smoked all the weed the seeds came from and it was Damn Good! Had some hints of purple to it as well and was a nice heavy Indica so yea judging by the looks and smell of this lady yea I have a winner...

Sounds like peeps are mad they didn't find it why hate so bad you love Chem Dog that much? :fsu:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
And now the fun starts............

That was my thought exactly when I got t your post.

That's really cool Thundurkel. I love growing bagseeds out because you never know what you are going to get. I'm not a big fan of Indicas because they are all over the place in Cali. A lot of "Elite Clone Only" Indicas running around Cali and the scene in general. Good luck with the business venture mate. Hopefully the laws will be changing next year to allow that legally. :joint:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That day came a month or 2 ago when I popped 2 of the beans and got a male and a female, I should've kept the male I know but killed it off after trying to flower it :mad: :wallbash: :mad: But the female made a nice mom that vegged fast is easy to feed has thick stalks great node placement ect

Here she is today 11-14-09 and she was flowered on 10-25-09 so that's about 3 weeks total and she's already kicking out resin which all my GOOD strains do!!!

I never ever go into anyones thread and question anything at all. It is not my place, I usually just mind my own business and try to also pass on my genetics to those in need. But the Club of which you got this "strain" from carries my work thus you got my attention.

My question first is did you do this 12/12 from seed? You state that you started this project by starting seeds 1-Month ago, and your plant has been flowering since 10-25-09 and today is 11-20-09. Am I missing something? If so I am sorry but I am super high off some of my Mexican x Skunk #1.

Also this strain you said was "Oregon Grape"? So if it is already a strain that is being "readily grown" and "distributed to clubs" how does it become your own Clone-Only Elite Strain? Like I said I am super high right now and maybe if I come back here are re-read this later I will catch something that I am missing.

amoril

Now lets see I smoked all the weed the seeds came from and it was Damn Good! Had some hints of purple to it as well and was a nice heavy Indica so yea judging by the looks and smell of this lady yea I have a winner...

Sounds like peeps are mad they didn't find it why hate so bad you love Chem Dog that much? :fsu:

unless you know what the pops is, youve got NO idea what that seed it. Even then, you have no idea the genotype of either parent, and until youve grown tons of unique progeny, you wont even be able to form an idea.

but yeah, congratulations on your bagseed grow. I strongly advocate growing out seeds from bags of great herb you get....thats how I learned to grow :joint:

but oh my god, ive never seen bud that looks like that (except for pictures posted in any thread online, but im sure this is different).....and purple too??? OMG...Ive never seen PURPLE cannabis!!!!!!!! HAS to be the best ever.

have fun tooting your own horn, bud.

/sarcasm

/participation (mine, on this thread. Go ahead, say something "clever"....i wont respond :joint:)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That was my thought exactly when I got t your post.

That's really cool Thundurkel. I love growing bagseeds out because you never know what you are going to get. I'm not a big fan of Indicas because they are all over the place in Cali. A lot of "Elite Clone Only" Indicas running around Cali and the scene in general. Good luck with the business venture mate. Hopefully the laws will be changing next year to allow that legally. :joint:

Well cross your fingers that I get another male that's bad ass so I can get his pollen to hit my Blue Dream and my Super Silver Haze(MrNice version)

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
good luck with your 'speriment Thundr...

just what we all needed was 'nother 'elite clone to be hoarded , lol....

keep us updated and

BTW what club up there in Sac is SHHC ?

tia

mad rose

Latest posts

Latest posts