What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
there is a place about 2 hr drive from me that makes a surf and turf pizza. It's tiger shrimp,some thinly shaved seasoned ribeye steak ,garlic,some kinda white sauce,the pizza is AMAZING!! Thats the bad thing about beein out in the sticks. When you get the munchies....there is no one to calll for delivery.

geeker

i make my own pizza, at home, both cheaper and tastier than delivery or frozen. onion, pineapple, hamburger and bacon, not Canadian bacon, plain regular bacon. and lots of cheese, can't forget the cheese. sometimes mushrooms.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
P-nut sauce for base....
shredded chicken
shredded carrots
w/ Mozz chez..... baked then topped w/

Fresh Beans sprout's
Fresh Cilantro
Streaks of Wicked Chicken ~SAMBAL Hot Sauce...

So...So...So G00D...........

G

gloryoskie

• Spicy sopressata, pepperonata, bufala mozzarella on a thin crust.
• Prosciutto and gorgonzola on a thin crust.
• Sausage and extra cheese on any crust.

Beer and pizza

Beer and pizza

A sloppy blow job then a nap...

picture.php

picture.php

L

longearedfriend

I'll eat anything on a pizza

never tried the hawaiian ham and pineapple though...

classic all dressed - pep green pepper mushrooms

I try to stay away from the bacon for health reasons

I like the greek one too, black olives, feta, red onions...

I was always a fan of the anchovies on a pizza but the other day had that and wasn't too impressed, way to salty for my taste

I think the fact that everytime we ordered an anchovies pizza we always had drank a little bit, so we didn't feel the saltyness as much

Here's my grandma

Here's my grandma

Shes the short fat one on the left. She gets more fresh cheese and basil than plain pizza. Just like grandma never made me.,peace homies

20100602-pizza33-sliceANDgma-thumb-500x374-92765.jpg

The sauce as topping, and oil

The sauce as topping, and oil

In Utica ny they assemble pizza upside down, topped with the finest ingredients, tasty sauce and sprinkled cheese

upside-down-slice-of.jpg

Also in Canarsie (swore its Bensonhurst) is L & B's. The Sicilian is topped with sauce then doused in extra virgin w a sprinkle of grated, watch the bubbles dance homies!

mberman_sm9595_2.jpg

Growcephus

Veteran
I couldn't narrow down any particular favorite, as there are far too many excellent combos.

I did a gig in Italy for a spell and was amazed at what they would throw on a pizza, which is pretty much anything.

Horse.

Artichokes.

Egg.

Didn't much care for the artichoke, but everything else was pretty damn good.

My faves were prosciutto and garlic from a local joint up on the hill, and a tuna, onion, and black olive from another local joint. I used to rock those at least once a week, and chase em' down with a half a liter of house wine (cheaper than water).

Here in the states I like the "Hawaiian" variety with the jalapenos, but will eat damn near anything. Most of the pizza here is pretty much all the same processed variety anyway. Gives me a good reason to maintain a solid exercise regimen.