What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

mmmmmm

mmmmmm

pineapple
ham
artichoke hearts
ggggggrrrrrruuuubbin!!!!
yappy.gif

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
sausage and pepperoni us simple and damn good

Big Al's in the town I grew up in kills it
port-pizza.jpg

gh0st9

Veteran
+1 sausage and onion if done right. If talking about legally...

If I could choose to let them baste the dough in 1/4 lb of Triangle cannbutte, then put the sausage and onion... Now THAT would be my favorite.

supermanlives

Veteran
ground beef an onions. best pizza ever was found in massachusetts in stoughton called town spa pizza. man i miss that stuff. maybe they will ship me some

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Homemade chewy rising crust...yeah..ya gotta make the dough. Hidden Valley ranch dressing for your sauce...whole milk mozzarella cheese with some small dabs of ricotta...topped with VERY fast stir fryed new York strip slivers or other tender steak...and some fresh shrimp...then topped with red onion. Yeah....AMAZING!!

Breadwizard

Pizza is usually a "fridge cleaner" recipe, whatever bits of meat and veg that exists in the fridge from the week's meals, but my current fav for a planned pizza is an intruptation of a pizza the mellow mushroom used to have called "magical mystery tour." Pesto sauce, spinach, mushrooms, chicken sausage, jalapenos.

So good, now I want a slice.

Latest posts

Latest posts