What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
A clarification about the price on our official website and EU site as well as UK site.

Conclusion is that the price on our official website is the same as EU site or UK site. On our official website, it is available to choose Euro or GBP at the right up corner of the page.

For example, the FCE-3000 price on our official website is 312.27 Euro on our official website when we add the correct shipping option. (EU countries)

Official site.jpg

The price on EU site is 312.99USD after you choose the correct country info. In screenshot, i choose France(One of the EU countries)

EU site.jpg

So, finally, the price is the same. Here we only promote our official site. www.mars-hydro.com.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The situation is the same as UK site.

Price on our official website:

offical-UK price.jpg

Price on Uk site:

UK site.jpg

Anyway, i just want to make it clear since there were some people asked about this lately.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Some more red spectrum and lower density of chips in the middle would be nice. But they do a pretty good job already, so probably don't need any big changes.

NIKT

Do you guys have any suggestion for our TS series?

lol. _ they are so great that I don't think there's room for improvement.

A few pages above. I think it was. trolling

1. No more playful mixing of two kinds of white - so as to write what each type does.
2. Increasing the size - which will allow work closer to the plants and reduce losses on reflections from the walls of the room.
3. half the current current _ 2 times more leds. ;)

hmmm...
Spectrum660-665nm, 730-740nm, 3000-3200K, 6000-6500K
Power Draw150W±5%
Replace HPS/HID250W
Max Coverage2.5ftx 2.5ft=80 x 80 cm
PPE2.3umol/J
Max Yield2g/watt
LED354pcs, new SMD tech
Input Voltage100-277V(AC)
Amp Draw1.235A/120v, 0.6223A/240v, 0.5498A/277v
Lumen22181 lumen±5%
Product Size382*336.63*54.5MM
Gross Weight3.49 KG
wet dreams: update 2022
Spectrum660-665nm, 730-740nm, 4000K 80+ CRI
Power Draw150W±5%
Replace HPS/HID??
Max Coverage2.5ftx 2.5ft=80 x 80 cm
PPE2.5 umol/J
Max Yield2g/watt ;)
LED708 pcs, new SMD tech
Input Voltage100-277V(AC)
Amp Draw
Lumen
Product Size580*580*54.5MM
Gross Weight5 KG
SDP + data => 150 W => 2281 lm => 400_700 nm : 2,17 umol/J _ ?? +-2%
2,27 full _ 380_800 nm.

ts1000.jpg

data + -5% => power and flux: extreme situation: + 5% flux -5% power. => 2,4 umol/J => 163,4 lm/W ;]

==> Marvelous PPFD Value-TS can provide your plants with high PPFD value, up to 2.3μmol/w. While its average price of per unit density is very cheap.

mast-ts1000.jpg

power and flux given in the same range of variation => and efficiency up to 2.3 _ that is from 2.15 to 2.3 ??!!_. As "V tac" evolution E27 ??, it is in the same range.

Attachments

• ts1000.jpg
    ts1000.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
If you want to make a perfect light it just has to produce 1000ppfd in the center, and 1000ppfd in the very corner of a tent.... Just adjust lights for 2x2 2x4 3x3 4x4.. The flaw with any light is producing 1000ppfd in the center at a very specific height and only getting 200-500ppfd in the corner.... and if the grower doesnt have the light at the perfect height they get bad results.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Some more red spectrum and lower density of chips in the middle would be nice. But they do a pretty good job already, so probably don't need any big changes.

thank for the valuable suggestions, bro. there might be big change for TS. We will see. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
If you want to make a perfect light it just has to produce 1000ppfd in the center, and 1000ppfd in the very corner of a tent.... Just adjust lights for 2x2 2x4 3x3 4x4.. The flaw with any light is producing 1000ppfd in the center at a very specific height and only getting 200-500ppfd in the corner.... and if the grower doesnt have the light at the perfect height they get bad results.

Our FCE-8000 and FC-8000 might output that kind of PPFD. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
NIKT Thanks for your suggestion, buddy. Appreciate your input. :huggy:

If we add more chips and enlarge the light frame for TS1000, the light price will increase a lot. And TS1000 might look like TSW2000. :shucks:

Anyway, i will tell your idea to our engineer.

NIKT

NIKT Thanks for your suggestion, buddy. Appreciate your input. :huggy:

If we add more chips and enlarge the light frame for TS1000, the light price will increase a lot. And TS1000 might look like TSW2000. :shucks:

Anyway, i will tell your idea to our engineer.

This is not an idea. This is a joke _ remember what was written a few pages earlier.
Maybe the size change itself? ;) without more LEDs? I just don't know if people like to keep the light 20 cm above the plants.

;) Viewpoint. A panel intended for a room with dimensions of 60x60 cm should be slightly smaller in size than 60x60, and should be able to work halfway lower than the current structure. Slightly uneven distribution of the LEDs _ flat stream distribution over the entire surface. Uniformity and minimization of wall losses. Exactly what people do on e27. now they are available and dimmable with efficiency similar to TS1000 _ really better..... Almost 2022 r, around 2,2 ~2.3 umol / J is no feat on smd2835.

Such efficiency is the lower segment of the market. And in the case of the TS600 it is something within the limits of the Philips A +. Of course, if you take into account the so-called realistically achievable effective flux => working distance:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yes the TC 6500, TC 8000 are both capable of 1000ppfd over the entire 4'x4'..
I just realized the TC4800 are 33" instead of 48"... That would actually do 1000ppfd over the entire 3x3 also....
TC3000 do 1000ppfd over the entire 2x2 easily but would need dimming or to be far away depending on SOG or Scrog plants.

That would be for maximum potential and potential to use co2 for the utmost possible yield numbers and grams per watt.

I can't wait to see what I can do with a tc-e3000 in a 3'x3' without co2..... I'm thinking I can do 2gpw if I get lucky with hefty phenos of SSH, im not sure Kali Mist will be best yield but still above average. Even 1.5gpw is 1lb in a 3x3 without co2 which is enough to convince people LED is the real deal and no joke. I still dont understand how some people dont trust LED yet... I'm positive Mars hydro FC, and FC-e series will fix that once more people get exposure to the results.. I am so happy to be part of spreading the knowledge to my elders, and future generations.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Are you guys changing the design of the tsw by making a small square in the center of the light with 4 small led strips and complement the sides with bigger ones? That would be cool

Peace :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Yes the TC 6500, TC 8000 are both capable of 1000ppfd over the entire 4'x4'..
I just realized the TC4800 are 33" instead of 48"... That would actually do 1000ppfd over the entire 3x3 also....
TC3000 do 1000ppfd over the entire 2x2 easily but would need dimming or to be far away depending on SOG or Scrog plants.

That would be for maximum potential and potential to use co2 for the utmost possible yield numbers and grams per watt.

I can't wait to see what I can do with a tc-e3000 in a 3'x3' without co2..... I'm thinking I can do 2gpw if I get lucky with hefty phenos of SSH, im not sure Kali Mist will be best yield but still above average. Even 1.5gpw is 1lb in a 3x3 without co2 which is enough to convince people LED is the real deal and no joke. I still dont understand how some people dont trust LED yet... I'm positive Mars hydro FC, and FC-e series will fix that once more people get exposure to the results.. I am so happy to be part of spreading the knowledge to my elders, and future generations.

Yeah, some people get used to the old HPS and they get nice yield through old school lights.

LED tech improved a lot in last few years. But they still would like to keep their old mindset. Anyway, Time will tell everything. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Are you guys changing the design of the tsw by making a small square in the center of the light with 4 small led strips and complement the sides with bigger ones? That would be cool

Peace :tiphat:

haha, the 4 small led strip as complement is a good idea. :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts