What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2006 420 CUP ***GUEST & JUDGE PASSES***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Renda

Can I make a copy of YOUR POST DG and post on the TY website? I would like to help make this event a HUGE SUCCESS!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Marco Renda said:
Can I make a copy of YOUR POST DG and post on the TY website? I would like to help make this event a HUGE SUCCESS!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Sure...sounds like a good idea to me Marco. :D

Thanks!
dg

G

Well, good luck to those that enter a sample of their fine smoke, and a safe trip to those that make the cup this year. Wish i was going, but that's not possible. This year looks to be just awesome with all the people entering the cup and from the looks of it. Alot of member and non-members are going to be going this year. I think the word is out and thats a good thing. Good luck to all and a safe trip for all. You'll see me the year my probation is over. Take care and have fun.
Later

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
As the 15 judge limit is set in stone is the amount of 7.5 grams also?
.5 gram of top quality hash is a good amount to judge. especially if there is anywhere near 30 hash entries. :yoinks:

or will it be higher?
Personally I think 10gr would be a good sample. especially if some of the extra went into the auction. :D or some could be sampled after the voting is completed, ie during the award ceremonies. ;) just a non-judge dreaming.

The sooner we know the amount we need to save or make the better.

and please dont schedule a bike tour during the haze party.

G

the amounts are set TF
but if anyone wants to send more to be shared with the members attending etc I'm sure there
will be no objections, some people sent extra last year and it was used at the wake & bakes etc
I'm hoping to have some stash there of my own to pass out though it will not be an entry
I just want to share some of my own buds with the people that are coming to the event

hope I'll see you there again this year TF, though Please Please Please no pipes of those nasty Tric's
I'm there to work and I don't get much done after I've had a bowl with you :D

G

TF ----.5 gram of your bubble & a guy/gal is in Psychedelic land & fit for ...not much :bat: :pointlaug :yummy:

TF - If I come again - I will bring you RB again /

TF Riders - DISCLAMER - YOU WILL BE HIGH & EARN YOUR SHIRT

Marco Renda

Dam if I would have know I would have dropped of a whole oz instead of what I dropped off as I brought 2 oz of my entry to the dam to share and share I did with the employees of various coffee shops and their customers as well as the folks from High Times. They couldn't believe that I brought that from Canada with me.

I promise the next cup I will have plenty to share even if I am not there in person I will make sure that there is enough to go around

Boy I am hoping that I will be able to travel to Amsterdam and join you all for the 2006 IC 420 CUP. I have told my wife that I will bring her along if I can come as her birthday is on April 20 and she is also a licenced mj user / grower

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Dr. D

Veteran
:woohoo: im smiling like a chesire cat.... :D
just hit the IP on an Indica laminate...i wasnt gonna judge but thought..why not? was good fun last year and was some great smoke..cant wait.. :joint:

3legdog

IPd' my guest pass & have many nice 'potential' entries curing now for feb. send-off. Just have to choose what to send ;-)~ .

My friends coming with will be gettn' their guest/judges pass soon...thanks DG & GN :wave:

G

All 3 passes jlp? Hee..hee...I'm glad I'm not alone/not the only crazy mo-fo out there! 30 hash samples? 1/2 gram each? 30 sats...and 30 indies?

Holy shit...I can see now that I'm gonna have to wear one of those NAME TAGS "Hello I'm Durga"...cus remembering my name may be a real feat...

we're getting in the 15th...like at 7 am...so we too will be looking for samples to ease the full-on comatose that is sure to follow...

And hey...I won't laugh at you when you pass out if you don't laugh at me when I pass out!

damn this is gonna be FUN! ARE WE THERE YET, MOM?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^^ LOL...getting close...but not here yet. :D

In case you're curious, I said that because I was recently described in a post as the 'mother hen' here....not sure if that's the best description, but it was meant as a compliment, so all in good fun.

:D
dg

G

Hee..hee DG...I'm guessin yer younger than I am...so the "Mom" tag here is just sent as slang/something we used to say in the car to drive the 'rents nuts!!

So...has anyone had any trouble sending their goods into A-Dam for judging/sampling from abroad? Just wonderin how tight the reigns are on inbound shipments...cus I have something here that...if it pans out as it appears to be heading...would be a great addition to the Wake & Bake event. (as a judge, I wouldn't enter it n the comp..if that is even allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.