What's new

My Beauty SSSDH

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that one made some nice colas looks like, my momma was more patchy golf balls with a giant dong on top ha!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeah, first one to really foxtail for me. I purchased a couple new lights, and they're awesome. A little too warm though, I'm gonna return one. Before they were chunky, ball-ly nugs that were kinda spread out before.

Thanks Tony!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had a friend pull her out of the flower tent tonight to shock ripen. My hand is terribly fucked up, and need surgery in order for it to heal.

She is a tad before 9 weeks.

LostTribe

Premium user
doesn't look anywhere near ripe to me with all of those white hairs still not turning as the buds complete swelling and enter the final stages of life....how are the trichomes?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Lost,
It's just how I do things. I only have a 4 x 4 flower tent, and I need to keep the rotation going. I usually pull them out of the flower tent a week, sometimes a tad longer before they're finished. I then let them sit in a mostly dark room to shock ripen for the remainder of the time before chop.

I would like to shoot for between 10-11 weeks, but we'll see.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Phe, Tony: Thank you very much guys..... I certainly need all the help I can get, not sure if anyone on here is into the power of prayer.

I go to see another hand surgeon tomorrow, I'm hoping for the best.

Thank you guys very much, I appreciate it.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey guys and gals!,
Guess what the hand is doing well now!, finally healing and almost closed!
So I went to the other surgeon where he also thought it should heal on its own, but it wasn't! They told me how to dress it differently, but it was almost getting bigger faster now.
One night I talked to a friend also in the mmJ program and he asked me if I had ever thought of using cannabis oil which I had not. I was a little unsure of putting it on/in my hand because I had this huge hole in my hand and didn't want it to get infected. I did some research and we planned to make some cannabis oil. Once it was ready I mixed it wit coconut oil and Manuka honey. I started using it and BAM!-it showed drastic healing you could visibly see! I put the cannabis oil mixture on then I just cover it with a small gauze and criss cross two bandaid's on top to hold it down. The wound was about the size of a dime on my pointer finger knuckle all the way down to the bone in February, after using it since then the wound is very close to finally being closed. I have lost a little bit of range of motion in the finger, but at least I did not lose it...

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The last SSSDH I chopped, she just went into the jars this morning.
She was grown in a 1g Hempy Bucket filled with coco.

Thanks for checking her out.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love this girl, these from ojd are the momma to my sssdh x sour bubble line. I fell in love with her flower structure and wide open structure, low leaf to calyx ratio,,, then i smoked her and loved it more ha!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Nice Tony! I love the buds, the calyxes just keep exploding on top of each other! I get an extreme hard lemon candy taste!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait to pop my sssdh x sour bubble f2s just not the right time... Love seein these!
Really nice calyx formations to be had! I really wanted to get that giant calyx trait onto a bubble ha!

Latest posts

Latest posts