Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > I remember when,.......

Thread Title Search
I remember when,....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2017, 03:18 AM #1401
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
in '82 I had a ZX Spectrum computer......it was pants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:54 PM #1402
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
in '79 when roadkill skunk was just that.......Roadkill from sprout through cure.........

ganj on........
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:28 PM #1403
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
The blessings of a solid operating system,
are best appreciated by those who worked on machines
with out one.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:43 PM #1404
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
In 1962 I was living with my grandparents in a place called port manfield. Was on the coast of texas 2nd port up from mexico.
Next door neighbor bought a jeep out of the back of a comic book. Came in several wooden crates packed in cosmoline.
Their pop had an airboat, and they were able to get jeep on the airboat and took it over to padre island where it sat by the jetty with a set of keys.
Any one who took over gas could use it.
Was neat as can be, and was there for a few years before being washed away by a hurricane.
The stuff that came from the backs of comic books led to the stuff that came from the back of high times further on down the road.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:53 PM #1405
Pinball Wizard
clowns to left of me, jokers on the right

Pinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivor
I remember Dan Gurney. Died Jan 14, 2018 at age 86.

One of the best race car drivers in the world. RIP

EDIT: he won the first Cannonball Rally 1971 ...(with Brock Yates, just for the hell of it; no money)

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:13 PM #1406
Gry
One Nation Underground

His off-the-cuff dousing of his team when he won Le Mans in 1967 (alongside AJ Foyt) introduced the now obligatory champagne spray to race podiums.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:08 PM #1407
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
I remember racing at Riverside Raceway...

Damm that was song time ago...

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 12:42 AM #1408
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
When they played stuff like this on the radio.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 AM #1409
LowFalutin

LowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond repute
i remember when we would play husker du...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275152
Goingmobilew/Volcano+car+DCinverter trouble
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271392
LowFalutin is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 03:19 AM #1410
Andyo

Andyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud of
learning to walk properly aged 60

Recently i tore the fat pad on my right heel by landing on a sharp rock
It needs to be rested to repair its self
Well fuk that im not stopping my fitness regime.
So i thought id walk on the outside of my foot.
Ive allways been a one for noticing detail so i noticed ages ago my right calf didnt have such a prominent fibularis longus
I know realise that due to a hip injury 45 years ago i have been walking more on the inside of my right foot, now my right fibularis longus is getting worked more n aches good,love the pain!
I looked at my soles of my footwear yep can see the wear is different.

walk straight n stand tall.A

Last edited by Andyo; 02-12-2018 at 03:31 AM..
Andyo is offline Quote