What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn Endur for sure getting up! i got to find some pics of my shit out here in boston and a few other places. Got some plans of gettin up BIG!

Endur

Veteran
Damn Endur for sure getting up! i got to find some pics of my shit out here in boston and a few other places. Got some plans of gettin up BIG!

Haha... Thanks G.
I was really active, from 01-05. I was painting 2-3 times a week.
I still get my ups, but nothing like I used to.
Peace
Endur

AlexTrebek

Wow Kronik I was just thinking about graff when I saw this, this thread is gonna be sick!

I bombed freight and scratched bus for 4-5 years, I haven't sketched in, well, too long. I'll try and grab some pics although my pieces are mostly dead, scratches rule on!

My bombing idol in Montreal is Castro, no one goes harder, I need to find his colossal highway bombs somewhere!

raxls4.jpg

AlexTrebek

Nice Endur, I didn't want to mention to many names out of paranoia but Sake is a legend.
I would stare at his roller flops on top of "Le Stinky" an old molson brewery and the massive rollers also under a different name on the silo next door every time I went on the highway, He is a legend but I never got the chance to meet up with him.

Juice gets up allot locally.

RIP Jays

Weis is my boy!

Damn Endur, your sketches are really making me wanna go buy some Jumbo pilots and hit the bus. I miss the smell of Hard to buff, everytime someone opens a sharpie I start smiling :)

Endur

Veteran
My own Mops.... Graphilthy Inc...& Supplies....
newPicture333.jpg

GraphilthystreetInkmops.jpg

Cascade Green (Vintage Rusto)
cascadegreenrusto.jpg

Avocado Green (Vintage Krylon)
avacadogreen.jpg

Peace
Endur

AlexTrebek

Nice sakura's, love those things.
I had a carpet mop with a 2inch nib that would destroy cement walls but one write was like a 1/6 bottle of grog.
Damn this thread is gonna bring me back to bombing :x

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dope flicks man!! renos is super steezy.....its nice seeing them do the tags live because you learn what flow they are doing....i never knew he started his "S" at the bottom i do all my "s" from the top....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
What about Sake? This Guy Rocked Sh1t hard, a few years ago, in Montreal....

Endur

i used to always check out bombing science and the motreal scene...love their style its all street bombin fills and throwies..

SAKE was crazy up, thats why he made it to BTM big time mob....seen those guys at a bar a few weeks ago think it was Jades birthday cool folks cajun and rose are the homies...those guys bomb SF hard as fuck..

5200117652_58dd24d234_b.jpg

StayHigh149

Ok, ok, so yawl know the name.

I'm not the REAL Stay High 149, I use his tag on here cuz it just fits so well. He's so famous that I'm sure there are copywrite infringements somewhere.....anyway.....

I use Stay High's tag cuz I figured it would attract other like minded individuals also. I've bumped into a few & now I've found this thread. Oh yeah, I'm a old school hip hop head too.

Anyway, I used to have a ton of flics but have lost them ovet the years. I had some pics on those Oakland walls down by the tracks from back in 1990 or 1991. Had pics from "Dream" & a ton of others. I used to write back in the day, myself, but will leave my tags (I used 2) unknown for now cuz alot of cats outside of graff circles know me by those same attributes.

Love the flics yawl put up here. If I can remember how to post pics I have a couple from back in the day i'll put up.

Did it: Here's a blackbook piece from 1988 called Broadway Elegant:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres one i did last yr,its finished now,added the crowd u can see outlined behind them and put some detail to the homies climbing...ill get some more uploaded soon but this the only one i had in the albums right now...
nice wrk fellaz,this thread was long overdue.

picture.php

peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts