What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anti-huumanism

shaggyballs

Veteran
Well Shaggy ... from what I see/hear of him per media ... lots of you Yanks deserve him.
But no, Shaggy. He seems to me to be a defective human. Like an 'aut'. Y'know what I mean? He cannot feel. He has no commonality with the people. He is a predator. He thinks the World is what he can see in the 210 degrees of his vision. He demeans women. He is a bully.
Or he seems to be to me ... who is a gentle man.

As far as being Presidential material ... I dunno ... well, he must be ... you've got him.

Now don't fukn get up me for writing that. YOU ASKED!

Thank you kindly for the response.
Just for the record I am no fan of the orange man...LOL
I don't much care for talkin politics so I have nothing get up at ya for....I did ask!
And thank you again for the response.

Peace
Shag

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i thought this thread was about evangelists, virus/ vaccine deniers, right wing terrorists and other evil parasites

why you tryna derail, shaggster?

shaggyballs

Veteran
i thought this thread was about evangelists, virus/ vaccine deniers, right wing terrorists and other evil parasites

Evangelist???

The only evangelist I spoke of was OZZY.
We can talk about that if you want to.

What is a right wing terrorist?
Don't make me google it.

We can talk evil parasites if you want to.
But you could be a bit more open minded or I may get bored again.:biggrin:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
my first post, the one that started this thread. that's what i was referring to.

and no, i don't much like the manslaughter (historically) covid denier trump.

shaggyballs

Veteran

Ok, I see your point now.
I will bow out if I am over stepin here.
But ya gots ta understand ...

I got no home man, one measly room of my own to play in.
Can't start no threads of my own, so I have to trespass where I can.:biggrin:
Sometime I forget where I am at.:kiss:

But I hear we are gettin a dog over at the corner.
Unless I get grounded again.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
accepting and believing patently idiotic shit, or accepting something without good reason maybe. or doing things that are patently harmful.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Ok, I see your point now.
I will bow out if I am over stepin here.
But ya gots ta understand ...

I got no home man, one measly room of my own to play in.
Can't start no threads of my own, so I have to trespass where I can.:biggrin:
Sometime I forget where I am at.:kiss:

But I hear we are gettin a dog over at the corner.
Unless I get grounded again.
i honestly don't care if it goes off topic, i was poking fun... but cascades of off topic posts do kinda make things a bit murky

shaggyballs

Veteran
i honestly don't care if it goes off topic, i was poking fun... but cascades of off topic posts do kinda make things a bit murky

Thanks, it is appreciated.

I like to keep my thread neat and on topic ....when I had some...LOL

Every thread here is taken off topic real real bad, I guess I became part of the problem.

I will try and keep my off topic stuff out of here, you were very kind in your asking. thanks!

And thank you for your response to my questions.
Thank you for your time also.

Peace
Shag

shaggyballs

Veteran
Anti-humanism at its finest.
They actually refer to the aborted fetuses as POCs (Products of Conception) as seen in this video...

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1278072413499068416

"I can see hearts that are not in an intact [baby] that are beating independently”

Is she really saying they dissect the baby with its heart still beating?

Holy crap that is some extremely evil shit there...WOW!

Nepalnt can we find common ground and agree on that.

T

Teddybrae

I object to the conversation going off-thread!

Humanism is not a thing. Humanist Thought, or, the Humanist viewpoint is important as it attempts to 'humanise' abstract ideas like Psychiatry and Psychology which determine who/what you are by a list of Disorders.

For example a conservative psych will allege I probably suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. If I ask a Humanist about this he will just say I am unusually intuitive. (Further explanation upon request.)

Most models of Social Work practiced today are Humanist (except the Functionalist Sociology that informs Conservative Governments. Seig Heil!)

Humanism gets rid of god, gets rid of 'ideal' values and celebrates you as an Idiosyncratic human being.

"Doing your own thing in your own time" as stated in the 70's film EasyRider, is a way of thinking about about Idiosyncrasy.

So there!

shaggyballs

Veteran
Off-thread Shags.
So you poke at me but I am off topic in reply...now that is convenient for ya...LOL
Originally Posted by nepalnt21 View Post
i honestly don't care if it goes off topic.

I am asking here.....
So you don't like the topics I discuss and see that as a form of starting trouble?

Answer in my thread if you do not wish to derail the thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts