What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anti-huumanism

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's actually a very low amount.

i guess you must never leave your wooded resort away from all internal combustion engine vehicles, and only eat your cannabis and not smoke it, huh?

your liver must be in tip top shape.

the formaldehyde in vaccines is very low, lower than the amount you'd produce through normal metabolism.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
D E V O lution , jerry springer off spring generation , a lot of police stations will not hire you if your IQ is above normal , no joke , your to smart to control , they dont want there officers rationalizing

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- recently I heard that the U.S.A. military won't hire someone deemed to have less than an 83 I.Q. - below that people are said to be useless for military purposes - and so un-employable - but that's at least 10% of all humans - maybe more! - quite a daunting thought indeed -

*interesting book -
picture.php

D E V O lution , jerry springer off spring generation , a lot of police stations will not hire you if your IQ is above normal , no joke , your to smart to control , they dont want there officers rationalizing

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- recently I heard that the U.S.A. military won't hire someone deemed to have less than an 83 I.Q. - below that people are said to be useless for military purposes - and so un-employable - but that's at least 10% of all humans - maybe more!

LEO acadamies probably make no such distinction.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Why is formaldehyde banned for use in flooring, due to cancer risks?
But you want to inject an abnormal amount into you child?

Ok to inject you kids but not cool to off gas in your house????

I am not taking that chance.

You sure put a lot of trust in folks that lie on a regular basis.

Me, I will rethink what I inject into my body.
You keep injecting Embalming fluid in your kids if you like to do so.:biglaugh:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
dosage makes the poison.

the extremely tiny amounts that my research shows me arent big enough to cause health effects... yeah lemme go ahead and skip the important vaccines because scawwy

shaggyballs

Veteran
dosage makes the poison.

the extremely tiny amounts that my research shows me arent big enough to cause health effects... yeah lemme go ahead and skip the important vaccines because scawwy

So does the body need more of it?
Does it have a cumulative effect with other carcinogens?

Not a threat by itself maybe, jury is still out on this....
What effect does it have on a weakened immune system.

Does repeated exposure effect health?

What if you have the flooring and get the shot?
Will those levels be harmful?

Injecting known carcinogens into the body just does not make sense.

Injecting them into helpless children seems like it could be deemed criminal.

I thought the news tells us carcinogens lead to cancer?
They attack from all sides and are cumulative.

But go ahead and inject them in your kids if you think it is somehow a good thing.

Me I see no benefit in injecting kids with known cancer causing agents.

And we wonder why everyone has cancer??
Are we injecting cancer into our children?
Is this what you promote?
Are you sure?
How do you know?

If they contain no harmful substances....

Why the hell do they pay billions in damages?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
for me, it's a numbers thing.

if any serious negative effects happen from vaccines, it's such an incredibly miniscule amount as to be statistically moot... meanwhile thanks to vaccines cancer rates go down, deadly viral infections plummet, etc etc etc.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
get ready for my spin:

every.

single.

group, institute, etc. dedicated to autism and pediatrics in general...

and i mean every one... in the usa, australia, uk, and any other country i've looked into

is very clear.

the autism-vaccine link is complete and utter bullshit.

autism (and other mental abnormalities) runs in my family, and i was very serious about looking into it.

i guarantee you those 81 studies are gonna be a waste of my time.

if literally any group of health experts or medical centers dedicated to pediatrics and/ or autism had any (even slight) doubts, i would be all over that.

but not a single one i can find.

maybe you could find one... that isn't idiot mcgee and his antivaxxer youtube channel... and please post it if so.

—————————————————————————

and good thing my government is not stupid as fuck like the indian government... we don't use that dangerous formulation of oral polio vaccine which has been shown to be a bad idea to use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1570019/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9599049/

https://thelogicalindian.com/fact-check/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-covid-19-gates-foundation-21270

———————————————————

and there isn't even a publicly available hiv vaccine in the u.s. yet, people still being able to get hiv after recieving a trial version sucks, luckily i am not going to engage in high risk activities.

i have one sexual partner for the last half decade, and even back when i did i.v./ i.m. drug use (it's been years), i never ever shared needles. i don't even have friends i hang out with anymore lol not since covid-19.

i don't even think i would ever even get an hiv vaccine or need one.

shaggyballs

Veteran
get ready for my spin:

every.

single.

group, institute, etc. dedicated to autism and pediatrics in general...

and i mean every one... in the usa, australia, uk, and any other country i've looked into

is very clear.

the autism-vaccine link is complete and utter bullshit.

autism (and other mental abnormalities) runs in my family, and i was very serious about looking into it.

i guarantee you those 81 studies are gonna be a waste of my time.

if literally any group of health experts or medical centers dedicated to pediatrics and/ or autism had any (even slight) doubts, i would be all over that.

but not a single one i can find.

maybe you could find one... that isn't idiot mcgee and his antivaxxer youtube channel... and please post it if so.

—————————————————————————

and good thing my government is not stupid as fuck like the indian government... we don't use that dangerous formulation of oral polio vaccine which has been shown to be a bad idea to use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1570019/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9599049/

https://thelogicalindian.com/fact-check/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-covid-19-gates-foundation-21270

———————————————————

and there isn't even a publicly available hiv vaccine in the u.s. yet, people still being able to get hiv after recieving a trial version sucks, luckily i am not going to engage in high risk activities.

i have one sexual partner for the last half decade, and even back when i did i.v./ i.m. drug use (it's been years), i never ever shared needles. i don't even have friends i hang out with anymore lol not since covid-19.

i don't even think i would ever even get an hiv vaccine or need one.

So if vaccines kill people and it does not effect you, you just don't care.
This is a cold attitude to take here...WOW?
Your mind is on lock down, no new info will pass.
I understand now.

You have preconceived notions and will not budge from them even in the face of good evidence.

You will never change your tune, this is very clear.

Mind is on lockdown.
You can't tell me nothing...LOL
Why do I waste my time.

Dismissive without substance.
You need that in your sig...LOL:biglaugh:

shaggyballs

Veteran
you keep saying that 'dismissive without substance' thing... i don't think you know what that means

I am not sure you know what that means, but it is/should be your mantra
Well where is your substance?

You never supply any, just your opinion.
But still you are being dismissive to my facts with sources.
Those sources include the CDC and others.
Still you dismiss it all as false with no substance to back up your claim.

Is that a good example of using it in a sentence?
You know like in school to prove you understood the meaning of the word or phrase?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
yeah when you provide obvious b.s., why should i go out of my way to prove you anything wrong when you could be the one googling to find out that other people have already done it?

or when you give a youtube video of a guy that misinterprets a cdc article... instead of me reading it, you could read it and find out yourself.

or when you say shit like "bill gates paralyzes children with his polio vaccine", you could just fucking google that yourself. why should i? but i do, and i provide links that demonstrate how it's shit, and you ignore it and insult me. you're so fucking full of shit dude.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Here is what I say to harmless amounts of poison.

Don't swallow water, if you do call poison control...LOL
Can you say double standard?
https://www.facebook.com/APBEATS1000/videos/647688935750270/

do you drink distilled or r.o. water? if not, do you get your water tested? your spring water might contain tens of milligrams per liter. even fiji water has high fluoride content.

does your water contain sodium fluoride? or what organofluorine compoumd?

that 'dentist' (is he? i didnt check into it) doesn't make these distinctions.

i personally rarely drink the tapwater in my area. i get it from a natural source. i oughtta get it tested, thanks for reminding me.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
carcinogen is carcinogen

The less you have in your body the better.

do you go in the sunlight? uv light is used by our cells to produce essential vitamin d. it also does damage which can lead to skin cancer.

Maybe the body has made formaldehyde from waste and needs to get rid of it.
Why is the formaldehyde in the body do we know?

nice article on the process for formaldehyde in or cells

https://mrc.ukri.org/news/browse/toxic-formaldehyde-is-produced-inside-our-own-cells/

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
do you hang out in cali? everything causes cancer in cali.

i'm glad you know more than medical experts.