AliGee Seed Collective pics

aligee

Veteran
Royal Kush 7

Royal Kush 7

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

brother. glad to be back online. went "missing" for 9.5 months, lost all my gear & cuts & seed & the last two or three pages of my thread says it all.

looking forward to grabbing some of your gear as soon as i get my shit together.

~useless~

U

useless.gardens

looks sick bro. gonna be getting things back to normal real soon. cant wait to score some beans. i should be sending you a PM in a few weeks... looking forward to hitting you up & scoring some fine genetics.

since thceefarmer you been one of my favorite seedmakers. i dont know why these dudes sleeping on your gear. my deepest respect for your game. and my game aint too shabby.

firedog
picture.php

aligee

Veteran
looks sick bro. gonna be getting things back to normal real soon. cant wait to score some beans. i should be sending you a PM in a few weeks... looking forward to hitting you up & scoring some fine genetics.

since thceefarmer you been one of my favorite seedmakers. i dont know why these dudes sleeping on your gear. my deepest respect for your game. and my game aint too shabby.

firedog
View Image

Right on thanks for posting up some of my older work , got me wanting to pop some Firedog now, thanks i appreciate the nice comments, i love making seeds, but not so much now with all the fuckery thats going on now out here in Cali, lots of politics and hate campaigns dont help much either! Post up as much as you like in this thread! Also i have a new lineup using a Pebble Sours stud! :tiphat:

aligee

Veteran
Double Sour Pebbles ( sour pebbles x sour bubble)

Double Sour Pebbles ( sour pebbles x sour bubble)

picture.php

Vape-pro

just grabbed SFV og x sour pebbles,

Update : just kidding , the shop never sent the invoice , so I don't have these but they sound nice . Any infos on these , descriptions of the sour pebbles male , etc. thanks .

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Flintstones seeds are currently not available at this time.

Space Cakes was the post I quoted. Is that available or will be available any time in the future? I have never messed with any of your lines but always had interest. Would like to try a few things coming up.

aligee

Veteran
Space Cakes was the post I quoted. Is that available or will be available any time in the future? I have never messed with any of your lines but always had interest. Would like to try a few things coming up.

No Space Cakes are no longer available, those were a 2012 release,
all seeds are made in small batches only. Checkout my website for whats available right now, i have Pebble Sours hybrids only at the moment. Thx :tiphat:

aligee

Veteran
Fruitloops OG

Fruitloops OG

Sungrown
picture.php

October 2018 , San Joaquin Valley , California

Latest posts

Latest posts