What's new

New grow space.

G

Those big boys don't do anything fast over there. I think the big girls(Tita's) will kick your ass faster than the guys.

I'm back over to Maui in September for another week or so. I love it over there.

I am crankin up the amperage on the room as we speak

Tex

c99_smoker

Texas Kid, thats one awesome setup you got going. I wish I had that much space to work with. Keep up with the pics.

Cheers.

G

Shit bro you were just there werent you? My daughter is leaving in two weeks for Maui this is her second time she loves it too. Hell I think all I can manage is A dam next April but I think were going to try to hit Greece and Italy too. Your grow rooms are looking killer. Do you have you computer out there too? That would rock. You got it goin on TK! Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

G

If TK had a computer out there with that room, he would have no reason to ever leave !

G

New toys in their new homes

Here is my 2x2 in the veg closet and my new 3x3 table for flower

649CIMG00141.JPG

649CIMG00051.JPG

649CIMG00151.JPG

649CIMG00171.JPG

Moving onward and upward my friends

Tex

G

I forgot to put up the picture of the aerocloner with 5-NYC Diesel and 6-Trainwreck clones. All fully rooted within 8 days, gotta love that

649CIMG0016.JPG

Aero is the way to go

Tex

G

Looking good Texas. I'm glad every one of those clones made it. They are looking very healthy. You'll be happy with the both of them. I know i am with the NYCD, and i'll let you know about the Wreck shortly. Keep those babys nice and healthy. :)

G

I just checked and the wreck has 6"-9" roots hanging down and the Diesel about 2"- 3" hanging

The wreck clones fast and easy in the Aero. The diesel is only one or two days behind them though.

Many thanks BG

Tex

G

Yes, it is a portable 9000btu GE air conditioner I got a Home Depot. It's on casters and rolls around with ease. It does have a 5-3/4" exhaust hose that I made a couple of recepticles around the perimeter of my building as well as in the closet to exhaust out side the building.

It's nice and really I'm using 9000btu's to cool 32 sq.ft. (2-4x4x9 spaces) of total grow space. You would think that is major overkill and it is but it does get damn hot down here around end of July and all of August. I at least know I have the capacity to handle the brutal Texas summer heat.

I also insulated every wall cavity, crack and space. So it's like an ice chest holding the temps down. The compressor on the a/c just kicks in every once in awhile.

Tex

G

Good job, I'm going to have my cloning machine done by next weekend. I got to pick up a pump and my misters should be here by Wed. I'm all getting a portable AC with 9000BTU's but from www.newegg.com. They got one for 409.00 with free fedex shipping. That's the unit i'm going to have in a couple of week. Can't wait to get my TW going here in a couple of weeks. You have a bunch of clones to flip to 12/12 in about two weeks. Keep up the great work Texas.

G

I think I'm going to sex the from seed plants first so I don't screw up and pollenate the whole pile of clones. That will give them 10 or so more days of veg time. I could pot them up now but would you believe, I'm out of room in my veg closet.

When I toss the LSD and Blue Tooth into the flower room it frees up my 2x2 to move all the NYCD ans TW down into the 2x2 veg table. The choreography of a perpetual harvest is still getting tweaked just a little.

I'll have it down dead nuts in the next week or so.

Paint day tomorrow for the veg room and I will finish up the flower room as well.

Tex

G

Sounds like a plan, i'll be watching. You can never have enough room when your growing. You always want more or need more. :)

G

I should covert the whole building (600 sq.ft.) but don't have the nads and/or stupidity.....yet

Tex

G

Fuck it, your moving to the island in a few. I'll be there also, and then the growing will really begin. :) You can bet your ass i'll have some very nice plants in and outside over there and will be very happy surfing all the time also. Just got to find that perfect large piece of land.

Herbalist

Thanks, Tex, for posting the pictures of your new rooms. The plants look great and inspire me to give hydro another try. :wave:

G

Here is my 2x2 and 17"x 32" E&F tables full of goodness

BlueTooth and LSD in the 2x2 and NYCD and Trainwreck in the 17"x32". Plus there are 2 NLxKush and 1 Super Skunk clones thown in there for good measure

649Veg_and_clones.JPG

649NYCD_Trainwreck_clones.JPG

That's were we are at today. I am going to veg a little till my LSD and Blue Tooths are sexed and then toss the clones into flower

Tex

G

Beautiful setup Texas........Mine is ghetto fabulous compared to yours. I just got some shit thrown together........your shit looks so professional.

I cant wait to see those Trainwreck & NYC Diesel's come out of that cloner :)

G

Thanks SP, it's almost finished completely but not quite. I am hoping for good things from this setup.

I have alot of stuff to grow out right now, I need more space to grow in. Wife says two closets is enough, oh well, I can appologize later.

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts