What's new

BUSTED, no ryme or reason

zenoonez

Veteran
It has been a long time since I have been on and posted but having followed this when I was more active here I felt I should congratulate you on serving no jail time. I hope you don't have to stay under the pigs watchful eye for too terribly long but that is neither here nor there, no matter how long its better than spending time in the pen. Anyways, best of luck on your new life and thank you for sharing your story so we all can be better informed and vigilant about our security.

THCforus

I had a similar situation where a nosy neighbor contacted my landlord after seeing an electrician running new wires next to existing wires on the side of a rental property. Luckily I was able to deal with the landlord and smooth things over rather than having cops show up.

It's nice to hear that you had a reasonable landlord who was at least man enough to confront you with the issue, instead of running to the cops with the intent of ruining your life.

THCforus

It has been a long time since I have been on and posted but having followed this when I was more active here I felt I should congratulate you on serving no jail time. I hope you don't have to stay under the pigs watchful eye for too terribly long but that is neither here nor there, no matter how long its better than spending time in the pen. Anyways, best of luck on your new life and thank you for sharing your story so we all can be better informed and vigilant about our security.

Thank you for posting this zenoonez.
It's true, i haven't seen you around hear, or heard from you in a while.
I hope all is well w/ you and yours.
There are so many obstacles and risks that make what we do harder. Sharing our experiences w/ each other is key to helping minimize unforeseen risks. take care, and god bless.

JG's Ghost

It's really too bad your lawyer was a lazy fuck.

From what you have told us I'd say a decent lawyer could have challenged the probable cause for the search warrant, and won.

Anyway. Glad you're not spending any time behind bars. FYI since you've been such a good boy since the arrest you can petition the court to end your probation any time after you do half of it. In some states the clock starts ticking the day you were arrested.

Good luck

JG's Ghost

Latest posts

Latest posts