What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUSTED!!!!BIG TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
*UPDATE*

Met with my attorney yesterday and he has been dealing with U.S. assistang attorney, they want to set up a meeting for me to come in and debrief, as long as I provide them with every bit of my knowledge of growing and intent I will qualify for the safety valve sentence reduction. This should happed pretty soon so I will let you guys know how things work on the wrong side of the federal system.

Thanks to all of those who have wished me well, I really appreciate it.

ddrew

Veteran
Read the first 3 pages and I can't help but come to the conclusion that your talking got you into this mess and then your continuing to talk with the arresting officers, from consenting to the search, to chatting with them during it made it worse.
Have you ever listened to what they say in your Miranda rights?
Anything you say CAN and WILL be used AGAISNT you, they are basically telling you in your rights to shut up or it will be worse, your attorney has got to be kicking you in the ass for signing the consent and chatting with the cops.
Ok, that said for others benefit, I hope this works out as best as possible for you with little to no jail time, and also, face the music, do not flee, it will only catch up to you later and fuck up whatever little life you have going then.

No matter what happens, this whole thing could have been avoided by simply refusing to allow entry without a warrant. We all know that cop who do not have a warrant CANNOT GET A WARRANT!! f they could have, they WOULD have. The mere fact that they are asking for consent means that they have nothing worth of probable cause status and must rely on intimidation and luck to get inside.

I would stand firm and give the lawyers a chance to do more than get me some plea deal that still lands my ass in jail or on probration where some ill tempered bitch likley will storm in your home at 3 am twice a week to get you up to piss in a cup. Hmmm...I'd rather not have to go thru all that; just clam up and say NO to the cops..Every Time!!

Are you a lawyer and know this for a fact or just really wish its that way.If a cop sees evidance of a crime he can come in.Just like if they see something in your car they can search it without permission.You allso say if a cop dosent have a warrent he couldnt get one.If thats true they cound never have got the first warrent for anybody.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Mickeymouse, more interested in reinforcing that his beliefs are true, than figuring out what is correct. Mickeymouse, wallow in ignorance all you like, but why try to drag others down with you? Oh, I forgot, you saw it on C*O*P*S, so it must be true.

Is that the best come back you got.Try giving an inteligent answer of where Im wrong and reading the posts.Your saying cops is fake with actors.sounds like your the ignorant one. I just refered to cops once now everyone thinks I go buy that and I only brought it up the first time because someone said I should watch law and order.which is actors.Go ahead have a bag on your car seat and tell the cop not to search your car or you and see how far it gets you.Oh thats right you know your rights and he will just go away.Because they just fake it on cops And they dont really search you in real life.I guess I dont know how the real world works.Enlighten me.When did you or someone you know refused to be searched and got away with it when the cop could see the evidance.Iv got away with a lot of shit by being cool.How much have you gotten away with by spouting your rights and argueing with the cop telling him how wrong he is.Im not saying roll over and give up everything.Its best to be cool and play it by ear.Every situation is differnt sometimes it pays to be tough and somtimes it dosent.When the cops came to my door the only thing I had to hide was a couple extra plants.I was legal in everyother way.

How about this.Say you get pulled over for say speeding.You dont even have and old seed in the car nothing.Cop wants to search your car.Your in a hurry to work or what ever.If you let him search are you a coward. Alternitive is wait an hour for k-9 and get speeding ticket.You let him search he lets you go.

Mickeymouse, more interested in reinforcing that his beliefs are true, than figuring out what is correct. Mickeymouse, wallow in ignorance all you like, but why try to drag others down with you? Oh, I forgot, you saw it on C*O*P*S, so it must be true.

Yea a whole lot of imformitive information here.All kinds of facts.Who am I dragen down by the way.I try to state my point and opinion all you can come up with is I wont listen.You sure wasnt on the debate team.How long did it take to think that one up.Im willing to listen to anyone that can come up with anything more than I wont listen.Sounds like your the one not listening to any opinions other than your own and I still dont know what your opinion is.All you have done is flame me.

Unreal..

Unreal..

Are you a lawyer and know this for a fact or just really wish its that way.If a cop sees evidance of a crime he can come in.Just like if they see something in your car they can search it without permission.You allso say if a cop dosent have a warrent he couldnt get one.If thats true they cound never have got the first warrent for anybody.

What I mean, mickey...iyou s that if a cop SAYS he can get a warrant he is lying because when a cop has enough probable cause to get a warrant, they DO!! Then, they don't HAVE to ask you for consent. They just come in. But before they can do that they must have evidence of a crime.

You also a cop can come in ifhe sees evidence at the door. true. What evidence did the cop see in your case? Hmmm? Was there anything in plain view? If not, then you gave away your rights and gave consent for no good reason and hung yourself. if you did have something in plain view from your door, you are careless.

but what likley happened was that you simply caved and gave it up from fear. I wish i could say there is no shame in it but weakness is a chosen condition and I have little sympathy for those who fail to learn their rights and use them. Quit making excuses and using "IF's" that don't apply to your case and face it: You broke weak and now must pay. It is the law of the jungle.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Mickeymouse had it all explained to him in his thread where he explained how he invited the police in to see his plants, and he is now awaiting those charges. He's explained how much better it is to not have any defense against illegal search by giving up his rights because it made the cops 'cool'. Soon he'll 'plea bargain' down these charges in even further proof that rolling over and spreading cheeks is the correct thing because it would have even been worse had he not plead guilty. Then later on Mickey will literally be spreading cheeks and rationalizing to himself that it's much better than getting the crap kicked out of him. Mickey doesn't care about reality, people's experiences with the cops in which they actually walked because they were smart enough to leave the door closed, or anything else except insisting that he didn't fuck himself. Because if he admits that he fucked himself he has to admit that he made a mistake, and his ego just won't let him do that. Arguing with Mickey is about like arguing with John Walters.

Anyone that takes Mickey's position seriously is being equally idiotic. It's been proven wrong over and over again. I'm glad I'm not one of Mickey's friends because it's not unlikely Mickey will snitch when the charges are filed given his attitude.

Wooden Eye

Piece of paper.

Piece of paper.

Anyone really Told them not without a warrant? they come back within the hour with Warrant. Bingo.

ddrew

Veteran
Anyone really Told them not without a warrant? they come back within the hour with Warrant. Bingo.

And in that ALL IMPORTANT HOUR you are tearing plants and disposing of them as fast as possible, hour later when there back with the warrant, NOTHING, getting intimidated into consenting Arrest, Jail, Felon for life.

So yes, TELL them no to everything, in fact say nothing at all except
1. Am I under arrest?
2. Can I call my attorney?
3. If you don't have a warrant, leave now/traffics stop, if I'm not under arrest, may I go now.

I don't have time to waste on their bullshit, if I'm under arrest, or u have a warrant, then go ahead and do your job, if not, fuck off and get out of here.

still2big

goddamn man you dont grow over 99 plants in the US bro!

Best of luck man. I got busted with 52 plants but only got 18months probation. 5 felonies...first time nonviolent drug offender

still2big

and for the people saying "you werent carefull enough"...you guys need to STFU ya closet growin retards...

You can take all the precautions in the world. It doesnt matter

ddrew

Veteran
and for the people saying "you werent carefull enough"...you guys need to STFU ya closet growin retards...

You can take all the precautions in the world. It doesnt matter

Really?
So your saying that someone who owns their home, has a secret room they built themselves, perfect odor control, does not deal, and has told no one what their doing has the exact same chance of getting busted as the retard that told everyone, deals(that's not all bad), has shitty odor control, and rents his space?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense bro
Anymore pearls of wisdom?

still2big

Really?
So your saying that someone who owns their home, has a secret room they built themselves, perfect odor control, does not deal, and has told no one what their doing has the exact same chance of getting busted as the retard that told everyone, deals(that's not all bad), has shitty odor control, and rents his space?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense bro
Anymore pearls of wisdom?

Maybe you should reread what i wrote or have someone explain it to you. Im not talking about some closet grower thats growing for personal. Thats not the issue here now is it.

But for the record, yes they have the same chance at getting busted. Why, because anything can fcking happen.

Live a bit longer and you will understand that....

ddrew

Veteran
I do understand, it's you who are unclear, have someone read you what you wrote genius and see if they get it any different then I did in the quote.

If it makes no sense according to you to take any precautions because they are a waste of time and "anything can happen" then why not just plant it right out in your backyard cause it makes no difference according to you.

If you control the variables in your world to the best of your abilities then yes you can greatly reduce your chances of running into problems compared to the next guy.

And how long have you lived to acquire your great wisdom? My money is on less then 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.