What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

G

Greyskull

aloha SDFs. hope all is well. i just did the UNTHINKABLE....

Greyskull just dropped 50 beans into cups of water to soak. Tomorrow they are going into either rockwool cubes or readygro rooter plugs (botanicare rapid rooters)... haven't decided that much yet/that far in advance. I am flying by the seat of my pants right now! what am I doing? CaptCrip's thread insprired me enough to jump so I jumped! Maybe i should have looked to where i was jumping before i left my feet but oh well the beans are soaking there is no turning back now. hehe

Theoretically these beans should be all female but we'll see how things go. The plants were not sprayed with any "sefing substances" (chemicals), nor were the seeds the results of any hermaphroditic breeding.... environmentally triggered via extreme temps according to the source of the beans. like i said, we'll see how things go.

what am i working thru - 31 SourDubble & 19 Matanuska Thunderfuck s1s... hopefullly I'll get a good germ rate. I'll keep all ya'll posted. I am looking for bluechippers of course, and any males that may show. c'mon beans!

guest396

aloha SDFs. hope all is well. i just did the UNTHINKABLE....

Greyskull just dropped 50 beans into cups of water to soak. Tomorrow they are going into either rockwool cubes or readygro rooter plugs (botanicare rapid rooters)... haven't decided that much yet/that far in advance. I am flying by the seat of my pants right now! what am I doing? CaptCrip's thread insprired me enough to jump so I jumped! Maybe i should have looked to where i was jumping before i left my feet but oh well the beans are soaking there is no turning back now. hehe

Theoretically these beans should be all female but we'll see how things go. The plants were not sprayed with any "sefing substances" (chemicals), nor were the seeds the results of any hermaphroditic breeding.... environmentally triggered via extreme temps according to the source of the beans. like i said, we'll see how things go.

what am i working thru - 31 SourDubble & 19 Matanuska Thunderfuck s1s... hopefullly I'll get a good germ rate. I'll keep all ya'll posted. I am looking for bluechippers of course, and any males that may show. c'mon beans!

keep us posted! heard nothing but good things about your dubble

OHGEE-out

G

Greyskull

picture.php

G

Greyskull

i decided to go with the cubes.... first time with the 2" always done the little 1" but we'll see so far so good.
was scared to try the readygro rooters i have sitting on the shelf... ha ha i am a pussy : )

J

JeffSpicoli

hell ya GS!!!! should be interested to see what comes out of those beans. Sour Dub x anything will be insane... I am confident that the Sour Dub is the best pot i have smoked.... Mines just big enough to start takin cuts, im soooo excited :)

guest396

i decided to go with the cubes.... first time with the 2" always done the little 1" but we'll see so far so good.
was scared to try the readygro rooters i have sitting on the shelf... ha ha i am a pussy : )

dude i hear you are pretty huge, it just seems so funny hearin you say you are a pussy. lol well if it be so....... than go pussy go!!!!! naw just playin' but for realz run that shit! BY THE POWER OF............. (insert he-man cartoon referrence here) well you all know the rest.

OHGEE(why don't you break free with sum a that sour dubble?)-out

Greyskull notice subliminal suggestiveness at work here:yeahthats

guest396

hell ya GS!!!! should be interested to see what comes out of those beans. Sour Dub x anything will be insane... I am confident that the Sour Dub is the best pot i have smoked.... Mines just big enough to start takin cuts, im soooo excited :)

Enough! someone is going to get hurt if i don't get that cut and i mean soon! i am seriously not above closing an elevator door on someone right as they aproach or cutting in front of someone in line i dunno but i am going to take drastic measures soon!:mad:

Greyskull got any dwarves(the bearded kind of course) botherin' ya? 'cause for the measly price of a cut of Sdub, i just so happen to offer this service where.......

OHGEE-out

G

guest5703

Guerilla Dubble and Gold Wreck under way ;) Names could be changed in the future :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thought I'd show off my seed collection while I'm here too

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

NOYB

I think that Guerrilla Dubble might be a pretty darn good one. Looks like that pollen took really well.

afroman25

Greyskull that Dabney diesel sounds interesting. I'm interested to see how those come out and what type of phenos you get

G

guest5703

Where did you get all the sour Dubble crosses Grey??? And what was the male that was used???? I guess you said it was from heat stress pollination n, but where did the pollen come off of?? PEACE

EDIT-I think your talking about my Dabney BB X Sour D seeds afroman...They should lead to some very rare and interesting discoveries when i end up popping them ;)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

QUOTE]

beautiful shot man! cant wait to see what comes from it!!!! is your dabney x sd the sd ibl? will be interesting to drop those beans the same time i drop the ecsd(cut) x dabney, see how they match up! fun project

G

Greyskull

yo what up ya'll
hey cali, my cuz made them... all s1s.
I dropped 50, and 40 have broken thru.
i think thats a pretty okay percentage, yeah (40/50)? considering i haven't dropped beans in like a year and that was only like the 2nd time....

will post some pics in a bit. gotta load them up.

G

Greyskull

yep, sprouted and transplanted into 18oz cups of coco
i have them under the 250 for now... will bump them under the 400 in a few days (when there is room).
i was looking into the cubes of the 10 stragglers... 2 look they cracked and have some tails diggin in.... we'll see hopefully i can get a few more sprouted so i can have a larger selection class... bigger the better right?

Attachments

• DSC01836.jpg
    DSC01836.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
G

guest5703

That should be fun! ^^ Just pollinated purple kush, green ice, sour dubble, all with the last of the guerrilla gold pollen last night. We will see!

G

Greyskull

Cali wazzaup! dude

damn... i have lost a couple of seedlings to dampening off... kinda bummed.
but only the strong survive, right? gotta get some coffee straws and twist tie and support the rest of the little ones now.

c'mon show me some males!

Latest posts

Latest posts