What's new

Oaxaca 79

acespicoli

Stop giving him good ideas that I love ! He's capable of actually making it and thereby yet again extending the list of strains I will be compelled to buy. I have too much seeds already !
:yeahthats 79ox is exactly what needs to be in the library 🤷‍♂️ couldn't be happier, these new crosses are insane
im surprised some are looking better than the parents due to the hybrid vigor and mixing types :love:
its gonna take some time to go thru these and find my favorite phenos and then the blending :thinking:
@dubi seeds are amazing, 100% germ rates excellent vigor :tiphat:
if your growing any of their stuff you already know!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very enticing offer 😍

Can you let us know a little more about this cross @dubi ?

Maybe some findings of the ACE test grows?

It's fairly untested, haven't had the time yet to properly explore the new Chiang Mai hybrids (apart from GT3 which was bred previous to the main Thai Chiang Mai preservation done in 2021.

acespicoli

Even the stems are covered in trichomes!

View attachment 18976598
:yeahthats

1715171824909.png

1715171151917.png

1715171093025.png

The resin, bag appeal, nose ... :love: 🤤 toes curl :ROFLMAO:
Nothing compares when you hit the correct pheno equilibrium
The Panama definitely did what you said :respect:
Everyone has their favorites 🤷‍♂️ know everyone will find one they like in the A5, Thai, Panama X's

From Ace Website
"
Fusion into a magnificent direct F1 hybrid between the two finest American sativas (with Haze’s permission) that we’ve had the pleasure of experiencing and breeding: Panama and Oaxaca 79.

Both share and individually produce an expression of American sativa that is hardly surpassed in refinement: sativas of moderate flowering times, excellent adaptability to indoor cultivation, and non-tropical climates. They develop productive flowers with a high flower-to-leaf ratio and extraordinary qualities, both in the quality of their resins and their splendid, long-lasting euphoric and psychedelic effects. Not to forget the best classic terpenes of the region: citrus, musky floral perfume, and incense that have left their mark on so many generations of sativa enthusiasts.

These desirable traits are further accentuated by the synergy of hybrid vigor and shared characteristics in both varieties. The robust and dynamic Panama genes have revitalized the languid and highly endogamous Oaxaca 79, contributing to the F1 hybrid with a sturdy framework and vigorous vertical branching. Panama also prevails with its large, heavy colas, in this case slightly more open and foxtailed due to Oaxacan influence, providing added resistance against fungi and humidity, particularly beneficial in climates where flowering coincides with rainy conditions.

An exclusive 100% sativa hybrid, bound to charm connoisseurs
of America’s most potent and exceptional sativas.

"
I have definitely smoked the best of the imports in the last 45 years,
luckily dubi is preserving and doing this work truly an apex of the past decades
exceptional work from an sativa artist :artist:

cant wait to see these thai outcrosses as well :plant grow:

Attachments

• 1715173273585.png
    1715173273585.png
    959.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts