Veteran
FP. All Diesel.

picture.php

FB, Terps on this girl are awesome

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking great as usual hammer. I love that you hold terps in high regard. I love uniquely flavorful buds. I have to try some of your gear one of these days. Are the HK and FS cuts in Canada that you know of?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great as usual hammer. I love that you hold terps in high regard. I love uniquely flavorful buds. I have to try some of your gear one of these days. Are the HK and FS cuts in Canada that you know of?

I like FB#18 allot. She smells wonderful. So far all have had similar terps. #18 is the keeper so far. I have a few more FB in veg. There is another I got my eye on. I'm gonna make FB#18 x A5 haze bx next..

G

UGORG disco biscuit:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 19

Dankwolf

Speaking of death star . here is some,blue star x death star . 20 days from harvest o

Speaking of death star . here is some,blue star x death star . 20 days from harvest o

This was a seed run so all girls were packed in like cord wood but this girl,will get sq ft next time,:tiphat:

She has some,frost .
picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Whitaker blues x death star = blue star

Sour diesel x sensi star = death star

The cross is blue star x death star

This is a ongoing project of a local icmag member . I was just testing them.

Lol, anybody grow a Whitaker from the last 5 years or so that didn't herm? Been hesitant to germ some more. I got some packs from DJ Short himself, straight out his briefcase, and some signed things as well, on a side note, I do have death star, traded our real blue dream for it, the trade was between myself and the breeders of deathstar, threw a mutual friend who was one of my patients, took a couple years to make that happen. Deathstar is bad ass, and if you guys got Whitaker in it now, that's got to be nice.

...back to the topic

Last edited:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Long time, IC! :huggg:

Here's something I've been working on for a little while. The Enchanted Biscuits (Grape Licorice Cookies x BWitched) - With a few weeks still left to go, I'd have to say this is about as frosty as I've seen in my journeys. It's hard to imagine more resin production from this point, but it's coming! :biggrin: My BWitched male is quite the miracle worker from what I've seen so far.

picture.php

:tiphat: