What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Mr Squizy

G13/haze x budas sister

G13/haze x budas sister

budas sister x G13/haze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mr Squizy

Thanks LungCooking and Hammerhead. i will take some better pics in a week. After they finished the 3weeks flush before chop. The bs x g13haze produce some of the best hash and it produces alot when grown properly.

Whats the genetics of Flashpoint ?

homero: That BBMS also looks tasty

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks LungCooking and Hammerhead. i will take some better pics in a week. After they finished the 3weeks flush before chop. The bs x g13haze produce some of the best hash and it produces alot when grown properly.

Whats the genetics of Flashpoint ?

homero: That BBMS also looks tasty

Snowman x Bio diesel

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its really the best way to take good pics. HPS pics don't tell the tale.

FP X MAC=FLASHBANG. Coming along nicely growing in a cold room. My main flower room has been getting cleaned. I only have 1kw CMH light on right now. Temps barley get to 72f. It will still be awhile before I reload.

picture.php

Last edited:
F

Frylock

The beauty and amount of resin on these last few pages of pictures is kind of crazy....

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
its really the best way to take good pics. HPS pics don't tell the tale.

FP X MAC=FLASHBANG. Coming along nicely growing in a cold room. My main flower room has been getting cleaned. I only have 1kw CMH light on right now. Temps barley get to 72f. It will still be awhile before I reload.

View Image
The new trend it's plants with micro flowers where the resin it seems much more?
Sorry hammerhead, I don't want make controversy.. Only I don't understand why keep these ultra low yelder genetics(0,5g x watt?).. The only explanation for me it's because it's photogenic..

G

The new trend it's plants with micro flowers where the resin it seems much more?
Sorry hammerhead, I don't want make controversy.. Only I don't understand why keep these ultra low yelder genetics(0,5g x watt?).. The only explanation for me it's because it's photogenic..
Look at traditional hash plants, they are leafy but resinous. Nothing has changed.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
:angrymod: Yield police!! Open up... c’mon open up... Hammer you have the right to remain silent!!

Edit: I take this opportunity to wish Hammer a happy birthday :smoke out::happybirthday:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If your making decisions what a keeper is from a pic you haven't been growing long. I have no clue how u could judge yield from that pic when she's only 30 days into flower. Yield is the lowest on my list to keep anything. I don't grow to vend flowers. I grow to breed with and for head stash. Depending on quality it doesn't mean I wouldn't keep a low yielder. Quality and terpene profiles are the most important factors for me. There's no way to judge those traits until I smoke some. I think Ive been at this long enough to know what quality is. There are many that have run my keepers. Nothing I currently have as keepers produce ultra low yields. All have unique very tasty terps. The selections we make to breed with are very important. Pretty plants is not why they keep running them. :tiphat:

HK. This keeper has been out for awhile. I let those running my gear judge it for themselves.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: