What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Why do you hate the UK so much? You seem to have some issues man. Don't worry about me man, I've got access.. Its 2019 not the stone ages lol..

Yeah man tell everyone how you receive cuts but don't make good on your side of the deal. You're a fucking scumbag.

And all these facts about the UK!, ever been here?? Prob not. Crawl back under your stone.

U

useless.gardens

Wow you're stupid. I've got access to the clones not the knock off s1 or bxs. It's like talking to a 5 year old. I didn't even say the things you are arguing with lmao
at least im not a liar.

you dont have access to shit fraud. 3000+ posts and nothing to see?

are we talking about legit cuts, my garden, clone onlys, or my photo skills?

let's see one fucking cut, lying b*tch.

scammer is who?

tea drinker... here's another one to drool on !

stardawg, guava cut : clone only :
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Why do you hate the UK so much? You seem to have some issues man. Don't worry about me man, I've got access.. Its 2019 not the stone ages lol..

Yeah man tell everyone how you receive cuts but don't make good on your side of the deal. You're a fucking scumbag.

wtf are you talking about fraud?

lying tea drinker who makes up bullshit stories... here's some more frost for you.

& you can laugh at my "tent" grow , f@g.
(f)ake (a)ss (g)rower , show me something amazing.

every day god sends, no doubt, i crush you in the garden.
just like the gg#4 from seed isnt THE gg#4, there's another fact !

3000+ posts and nothing to see? not one legendary cut? no clone onlys?

less clutter. more to the point. since this is a thread about frosty nuggets.

cherry pie, clone only
picture.php

here's better view of the frost, lying tea drinker.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW this Gogi og is massive with a nice frost cover, that's a pretty girl. How is the nose of this one?
Those pics are of different phenos. I thought they smelled like Peanut Butter. It really can make a huge difference when plants are hitting on all cylinders. .

zoo

wtf are you talking about fraud?

lying tea drinker who makes up bullshit stories... here's some more frost for you.

& you can laugh at my "tent" grow , f@g.
(f)ake (a)ss (g)rower , show me something amazing.

every day god sends, no doubt, i crush you in the garden.
just like the gg#4 from seed isnt THE gg#4, there's another fact !

3000+ posts and nothing to see? not one legendary cut? no clone onlys?

less clutter. more to the point. since this is a thread about frosty nuggets.

cherry pie, clone only
View Image

here's better view of the frost, lying tea drinker.

View Image

You're one of those assholes that makes Americans look bad

It's 2019 fire is being grown all over Europe and beyond, thought that 'clone only' macho dick measuring shit had ended a while back.

Also gg4 is shit, it's been in the UK since 2014 at least... certainly nothing to brag about, & your cherry pie buds are looking kinda small tbh step your grow game up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on guys let it go. We all like different stuff. To say GG#4 is shit just isn't true. The GG#4 I can grow is fire. We all love it here. Im no longer growing gg#4. It was time to move on and find other keepers.

GG#4 2012. 1ST pic is full of seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

You're one of those assholes that makes Americans look bad

It's 2019 fire is being grown all over Europe and beyond, thought that 'clone only' macho dick measuring shit had ended a while back.

Also gg4 is shit, it's been in the UK since 2014 at least... certainly nothing to brag about, & your cherry pie buds are looking kinda small tbh step your grow game up.

other than radiohead, my mini wagon, and OJD (as a friend passed me cheesedog beans that grew some nice flower), straight f*uk the UK weed game. gg#4 is shit? okay dumbledore you win. the cheese is the best. i love the cut. its a great plant. fun to grow. shit. it did place well at the emerald cup the year i went but still lost (tested only 16% that UK cut). & given that my family owns land in portugal, i do agree that europe and NOT the UK (the UK is not part of europe & its a dump & i did say that earlier, stand by it, & meant it wholeheartedly too) grows the fire... for years id visit my boy in spain & he'd smoke the best hash & nugz every time.

but since you went there, tea drinker with 88 posts and no pics, you make the UK look like the seething shit hole it is.

step my grow game up? you kidding me , right ?

show me what my game should look like.
set the example for us.

Last edited:

zoo

other than radiohead, my mini wagon, and ill even give you OJD, straight f*uk the UK weed game. gg#4 is shit? oaky dumbledore you win. the cheese is the best. it did place well at the emerald cup the year i went.

and you make the UK look like the seething shithole it is.

step my grow game up? you kidding me , right , tea drinker?

Ignorance is bliss, have you been living under a rock? Cannabis culture in the UK is huge. There are many amazing growers here and we have access to everything that you in the US do now. Fire can be found in seeds too and we can get any seed that you can get. You sound like the typical Amercian that has never left their own state let alone the country, come out to Spannabis next year we will show you fire:tiphat:

Useless gardens is a pretty fitting name your plants look weak and small and probably yields about 2oz lol

Mohadib

Veteran
Seriously guys, this is not the place for you to unload your shit! If you need to insult each other, please do it in private! Thank you!

Latest posts

Latest posts