What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yeah ive seen a few of the purple ones knocking around.. I didn't know he changed them every release though.

Blazeee

Veteran
Daaamn bro. That cut is fire. Great job there. Please share feed details? Frostolaaaa!!:woohoo:

Thanks buddy, I'm a soil grower and grow in biobizz allmix. In veg I feed bio grow and aptus start booster. I also use great white and xtreme gardening azos at each transplant and give 1-2 waterings in veg with it. Im also feeding them cal mag in veg before I flower. Once in flower I use Canna terra flores, AN big bud, Growtec Monster bloom, canna pk 13/13 and FFOF beastie bloom along with a 2-2.5 week flush.

Sometimes I wont use the beastie bloom, or when I do I use such a minimal amount as it is easy to overfeed with that one and some strains dont like it too early. The clone I have got likes to eat and can take alot that you throw at her, I max her out at 1.8 EC. Also I probably dont need to use the startbooster, pk13/14 and beastie bloom, I have seen friends doing well with just the biogrow, terra flores, monster bloom and calmag.

Hope that is of some help.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
has anyone had the chance to compare the elite cuts?

plenty of info on cultivating and smelling them, but what are the differences in effect between them? is there one that leans more sativa with the high?

T

TakenByTheSky

I've got a fatass Corey cut getting ready to flip :biggrin:

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Lookin good up in here folks. Just popped some older original stardawg to hunt. I have the corey cut as well. Gettin ready to bloom her now. Ill post my findings in the seed pop. Stay safe and healthy

BambinoOG

Lookin good up in here folks. Just popped some older original stardawg to hunt. I have the corey cut as well. Gettin ready to bloom her now. Ill post my findings in the seed pop. Stay safe and healthy

Good luck buckeye... i popped some super star dawg from top dawg and had 10 put of 11 males!!:moon: . Hope ya find a couple ladies to look through

T

TakenByTheSky

Cory haim about a week into flower, this plant is literally an explosion of bud sites.

picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

Doesnt look like it stretches much. What does she smell like?

Chemmy, stinky funky pretty much what you'd expect.

It actually does stretch a good amount. I have that plant in a 5 gal bucket with a portable scrog over top, so instead of letting it grow taller I move s
Branches around to fill in the screen.

St. Phatty

So Stardawg is related to Chem, sounds like.

Got one Chem cross flowering, looking forward to tasting that.

How about a smoke report ?

+ THANKS for the pics.

T

TakenByTheSky

Basically it's just potent and stinky with a sedative kind of high.

I never really find much difference from one chem to the other. Personally stardawg isn't my go to but a lot of ppl liked it. I'd take a good haze over a chem any day of the week but this cut yields well and is a ppl pleaser.

eyesdownchronic

some older Stardawg f2 op from the top dawg f1 release.

picture.php

(hps pics suck)

this line had great variation from pure chem leaners to purple chem types. nose seemed to lean more towards the upper aerosol notes vs the lower chem d bass. 1 pheno (top left) was the undeniable winner with unreal dank chem frosty buds. bottom right (the other winner) was a very nice purple chem which retained the chem nose. while the upper right was a purple chem with an almost purple floral grape nose. bottom left was a more exotic guava type chem. plants are a bit on the leafy side, but yield respectably. what makes the stardawg a true winner is the high. very strong stone coupled with euphoria. one that makes you think. "damn, I'm high. " and the big thing is almost no tolerance build up or ceiling. You can just keep on smoking the stardawg all day.

**worth noting I ran another stardawg line. the f3 from useful iirc, which paled in comparison, no frost or chem. wonder if JJ watered down the newer stardawg f2 release or something.

B

Benny106

Basically it's just potent and stinky with a sedative kind of high.

I never really find much difference from one chem to the other. Personally stardawg isn't my go to but a lot of ppl liked it. I'd take a good haze over a chem any day of the week but this cut yields well and is a ppl pleaser.

I feel you but that shit kills pain and its reliable, everyone is bored of it but that in itself is subjective.