What's new

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Hi all:wave:

teddybud : hard to say like that, do you have some pictures of it during the flowering time? in a first time i would say no...but yours seem to have bix calyces aswell so i am really not sure...

Few pictures of the Sour Diesel "riri" cut from the last harvest:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Jealous

i grow

Wow i was looking for info on rez sd ibl and after reading this whole thread ive had almost all my questions answered thanks guys maybe i to can have some quality smoke :jump:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah nice one amc98:)

Really curious to know how these girls and boys will stretch, did you grow any of them already or plan to do soon ?:wave:

SD

DSCN0893.jpg DSCN0901.jpg

NHMI

These are great looking pics but the supposed sour diesel I got had a lot more hairs and wasn't made up of rosettes like those but I suspected this guy was just throwing names on stuff for hype...though one pic looked similar, the taste was rather fuelish so maybe it was a different version...I ended up with a bunch of crosses of it with a couple different things and seeded a few with some other good crosses...so I am anxious to grow the beans from them out...

Sayan

Here are some pics of the IBL phéno weed I got from my last grow.

I really enjoy this weed, but maybe a little bit too strong for me, when I smoke it, I can feel the earth rotating...:bashhead:

picture.php

picture.php

youngones

Hey Amc!!

Amazing cross!!!:jump::jump:

I hope that you find a good mother!!:tiphat:

Buuf! Vaya pinta tiene esas semillakas...

Jah man!

Swazi-CW

Helloooo

p'taing jahgreen....elles envoient les tofs amigo!!!

Vraiment joli...je t'envie man !!!

a+++

Edit: "translation">>>> soooo nice yours pics man, i just want it too....huuuuummmmm !!!

amc98

Hello!!

As I promised, some pics of the Sour Diesel Riri cut x Deep Chunk. Finally I made some space for them...

Pics from different plants:

Saludos!!!