What's new

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

dustin27

Veteran
Is there anywhere I can find out ALL the SD cuts? Whats the riri cut and what defines it? What is some names of other SD cuts? is riri found from the ibl or from the clone? WHAT!?

Whats the typical SD ibl phenotype, or the most sought after. I just spent an hour trimming an SD IBL, the only way I can describe the smell right now is EARTHY. The fresh chopped stuff smells like dank dank beautiful organic soil. Yum. But when it was flowering it smelled less fruity and more rank like, but i cant find a word for the smell.

I would really love for someone to tell me some defining characteristics for the best phenotype, I made alot of f2's; so i hope to find a better specimen than the one i have currently.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Hello!!

This one´s for you, Titoon...:)

A few Sour Diesel (riri) x Deep Chunk seeds...

Saludos!!!:tiphat:

why would u degrade the sour d genes by adding deep crap to it???

DC is the shittiest yielder ever!!!!!

not even that fantastic......

...speachless...

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dustin27 said:
Is there anywhere I can find out ALL the SD cuts? Whats the riri cut and what defines it? What is some names of other SD cuts? is riri found from the ibl or from the clone? WHAT!?

Whats the typical SD ibl phenotype, or the most sought after. I just spent an hour trimming an SD IBL, the only way I can describe the smell right now is EARTHY. The fresh chopped stuff smells like dank dank beautiful organic soil. Yum. But when it was flowering it smelled less fruity and more rank like, but i cant find a word for the smell.

I would really love for someone to tell me some defining characteristics for the best phenotype, I made alot of f2's; so i hope to find a better specimen than the one i have currently.

Hey Dustin:wave: Yes Riri found this cut within a pack of SD IBL, and the smell of it is really lavender/pine/violet candy. Amazing smell and taste in mouth, the best one:)

Radvancan said:
Maybe he'll blossom in this round already.
jump.gif

Hey Ra2:wave: hope so bro, u' ll see that' s a kickass with monster calyxes:)

dustin27

Veteran
Thanks for the info! That cut does look amazing! I'll have to watch for it. I wonder what pheno I have. Like I said, the smell right now up close is Earthy Soil. In flowering it smelled like what I would call "diesel". I say it like that because I sometimes get this stuff he calls "diesel" from a friend. I've seen the plant though, its very indica looking, very smelly. But my IBL smelled pretty much the same until you break it up... anyone else have an earthy soil smellin ibl?

dustin27

Veteran
Seeded and cut early at 70 days, still the best Ive had recently. It smells earthy to me, but a friend said earthy is too general and said it could also be "lightly piney". From a large hit he said he tasted "sour". I'm not good at trying to describe smells/tastes. Its also not fully cured, just jarred it yesterday.

PICT0060.jpg

onelung09

not all dc crosses are shit yeilders and i have had some good chunk crosses that yeild so what sounds bad about a purple sour super frosty hybrid if luck comes your way sounds like a no brainer to me.

D

draco

hey all - great thread!

i'm growing the sd and well! everybody fooking loves it! the pheno i picked is sat dom...

i have a question about taste that i hope someone can help with.

smoking a bowl in glass by myself, the first hit is almost pure hash, the second hit is sour sour sour. sour dominates till the bowl is gone. sour overwhelms the diesel flavor which is certainly there when i pick apart the flavors... lovely finish in the mouth... sour and clean.

is this what everyone else is experiencing with the riri cut?

i have smoked for decades and so far, nothing beats this...

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Draco:wave:

Well i' d say yes, it' s the first time for me too that i smoke on something which is so tasty (let' s say sour lavender diesel) from the beginning till the end of the joint:)

Even when the joint is finished you still have the full taste in mouth, which is unbelievable for me:ying:

SD powaaaa!!:bump:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Just read this whole thread, and amazing is all I can say. Thank ya'll so much, now i'm almost jonesing over the Sour D, haven't had any for awhile. Believe it or not I got some medical SD in a vial at Bonarro in 08' and the vial still smells like Sour Diesel no bs. I found it last week during 1 of my occasional seed inventory checks, opened it open and was right back at the ROO' smoking only the best. Gotta love those smell flashbacks lol. Well I have 2 SD ibl beans but i'm worried I wouldn't ever get anymore so i'm waiting to pop em if to see if the friend that gifted them to me could possibly get a few more 4 me. Also I know the drop is coming but even with the bigger expected drop the think the anticipation for the Sour D is so big there won't be any left after a possible server crash. I've missed many a great Rez strains due to this. So until I have some more sd ibl beans secured i'm reluctant bout germing these 2 seeds I already have. So til then i'll just drool over ya'lls pics or learn how to make some CS (in case I get only females, but should be so lucky). Worst case is no germ or both turn out male, then I would cry for a long time probably lol. Ya'll take care as i'm in need of a smokeout 1

D

draco

Just read this whole thread, and amazing is all I can say. Thank ya'll so much, now i'm almost jonesing over the Sour D, haven't had any for awhile. Believe it or not I got some medical SD in a vial at Bonarro in 08' and the vial still smells like Sour Diesel no bs. I found it last week during 1 of my occasional seed inventory checks, opened it open and was right back at the ROO' smoking only the best. Gotta love those smell flashbacks lol. Well I have 2 SD ibl beans but i'm worried I wouldn't ever get anymore so i'm waiting to pop em if to see if the friend that gifted them to me could possibly get a few more 4 me. Also I know the drop is coming but even with the bigger expected drop the think the anticipation for the Sour D is so big there won't be any left after a possible server crash. I've missed many a great Rez strains due to this. So until I have some more sd ibl beans secured i'm reluctant bout germing these 2 seeds I already have. So til then i'll just drool over ya'lls pics or learn how to make some CS (in case I get only females, but should be so lucky). Worst case is no germ or both turn out male, then I would cry for a long time probably lol. Ya'll take care as i'm in need of a smokeout 1

i popped ten and got six fems. one is stellar; the others were outstanding smoke - better than anything else i've had for a long time.

soooo, pop those seeds! you can't lose...

good luck!

Versailles

That "riri cut" is so tasty
yummy.gif
slightly more lavender than the E.C.S.D....and she's one of the best yielder I 've ever have!
I love her also because the high she gives is simply perfect for my needs, active and long lasting .She can take a lot of nutrients and she's like "seed-free" (some time bananas but never a seed).

Thank you Rez (and Riri of course) for making all this possible...