What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the freaking hospital.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hope you are feeling better. We have been in the hospital with my daughter all weekend. Stressful part is over but just being here sucks so bad.

Mr.Miner

Hope things are going better for you, Welder Dan. Speedy recovery and a fast return to what and who you love.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man did they pull that tube yet.
Just wanted to see how its going.
Keeping good thoughts

WelderDan

Veteran
Well, gotta have surgery tomorrow. The lung isn't fully inflating. CT scan shows I have 2 or 3 other thin spots, so it will only happen again. I did this 30 years ago on my left lung. This time will be a thoroscopic procedure so not as painful. Still sucks.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will keep good thoughts for ya,and a speedy recovery for sure.You'll be outta there before ya know it!

M

moose eater

I hope you're feeling better, and the prognosis is what you wish it to be.

RB56

Veteran
Better to get it done than to sit around waiting. Even if it inflated on its own, you'd be worrying about it for the rest of your life. Best of luck. Edibles are awesome!

WelderDan

Veteran
I want to thank everyone for your encouragement and support. I'm going stir crazy in here and even though my family calls and visits, I'm going buggy from boredom and icmag gives me something to occupy my thoughts

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of entertainment on here lately 24/7
you'll be home in no time,keep positive thoughts.

Latest posts

Latest posts